Photo

[ROM][4.4.2][Kit-Kat][Unoffical][XT926] Beanstalk

xt926 kit kat kit-kat beanstalk razr razr hd razr maxx razr max razr max hd xt926 rom

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#281 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:33 AM

N/M... Got it to go... Set owner to system, on both owner and group... Permissions to RWXRWX--- that killed the goofy android animation. Now loads the graber ani...

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

• jusharpe likes this

#282 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:53 AM

I've never had to mess with any sort of ownership or permissions. Download file cut from download folder and paste into system media after rename of original. I use FX File Explorer for any root file changes. Maybe it had something to do with that. Glad you got it working though.

Powered by Beanstalk on my RAZR Maxx HD.

#283 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

I've never had to mess with any sort of ownership or permissions. Download file cut from download folder and paste into system media after rename of original. I use FX File Explorer for any root file changes. Maybe it had something to do with that. Glad you got it working though.

Powered by Beanstalk on my RAZR Maxx HD.

Just wanted to mention it since everyone seemed to be having issues... Sometimes when the file gets pasted or copied from a different location like the downloads folder the permissions always end up wrong. Also if you can't get the LCD density to work... I had the same issue and it seems after the update the settings isn't saving the line to the build.prop... I entered it manually and it worked on reboot... I used 240... Squishes everything down just enough.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#284 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:36 AM

Finally got it to go, tried the permission/ownership like suggested worked like a charm thank you! Was driving me nuts lol I like the new ani but I agree graber moves too quickly and the beantstalk "growing" ani needs to be touched up a bit nice work so far though and thanks for everyones help! :-) much appreciated

#285 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

I have an inverted that I did already... I'll tweak it and upload it since graber has his hands full with more important stuff for the ROM... I link it up on Dropbox or something.

#286 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:41 AM

Finally got it to go, tried the permission/ownership like suggested worked like a charm thank you! Was driving me nuts lol I like the new ani but I agree graber moves too quickly and the beantstalk "growing" ani needs to be touched up a bit nice work so far though and thanks for everyones help! :-) much appreciated

Ya I will be modifying the boot ani some more that was just my first draft

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#287 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

I would've posted one but my ImageReady skills are rusty and I screwed up the resolution some how... Just have to do it over. Haven't had time to lately.

#288 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

Hey I'm trying to get some people to give me a hand with my rom… if u are interested hit me up on hangouts… I would only like people who are going to take this as serious as a job… I put in a lot of time and work… I'm willing to help you learn if your dedicated… so with that said… if u want to join my team hit me up

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I so would if I had some extra time :-( hopefully in the near future. I really want to learn how to develop! For now I'll be a tester lurking in the forum.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#289 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

Hey guys I have updated the OP and the download link...The new msm8960 build has ota support...thanks again and just a heads up i have recruited a team member to help me out so i will be pushing out updates more often once we get him going...YAY =) 

• DroidAddict101, kamaromike and Slickademo like this

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#290 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

The grabber ROM updater doesn't open, stops working. Also I noticed before and after I updated I can no longer send MMS. Messenger says unfortunately stopped..

#291 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

I figured out why I couldn't access the downloads app. It's because I deleted the documents app lol whoops. I delete a lot of stuff I don't use normally... Not deleting that anymore! Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#292 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Also noticed that update does not get along with the gmail app. Stops working. Very strange...

#293 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

MMS does cause hangouts to force close but then I switched to stock SMS and sent a picture no problem.

I can also confirm gmail force closes immediately when you try to open. Easy enough to use the browser for that though.

No other problems that I've noticed so far.

#294 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:12 AM

So I sent a picture this morning to a different number and it worked. Weird! Especially since both were sprint numbers. I only use stock messenger.

#295 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

Now I can't get into the play store :-( says I don't have internet. Tried WiFi and LTE

#296 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:58 AM

Hmmm. No issues so far with play. All apps update fine. I had Hangouts crash when sending from gallery but it sent anyway... Only problem I had so far with that.

#297 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

Now I can't get into the play store :-( says I don't have internet. Tried WiFi and LTE

I had a really similar issue like this on the last build. Idk what caused it but I couldn't make phone calls because it would say "no internet connection" when in fact I had solid 4g. Couldn't get it worked out and flashed a different ROM.

Hasn't happened on this build yet for me

#298 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

Weird stuff like this started happening since the merging of the builds. Similar issues all but they seem to affect different apps. Mine was Facebook had no connection and maps constantly crashed. Had to clean install back to the last build for XT926 exclusively. The one that was released in pj's ota app.