Photo

[ROM][4.4.2][Kit-Kat][Unoffical][XT926] Beanstalk

xt926 kit kat kit-kat beanstalk razr razr hd razr maxx razr max razr max hd xt926 rom

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#61 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

No worries - my first attempt to be clear, was "clean" in that I wiped all, then restored an earlier version - THEN updated with the new version. I think that is an accepted method, since the orig was a CLEAN install.

Anyhow - The new REALLY clean install didn't work either on Netflix (not sure if you read that part).

It depends but yeah generally that is accepted. I haven't tried Netflix but will after I get out of work and will let ya know what I find.

Edit:
I do get a force close after logging in when it tries to load the list

#62 Warrior732MN

Warrior732MN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX HD

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

Netflix has not worked for me on any iteration of this ROM. It opens, let's me login, and then force closes immediately. apart from that, I have had random soft reboots when opening a text message and then going to voice to text.

#63 sfg

sfg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD MAXX, Nexus 10

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

Never thought I'd see AOSP run this well on the xt926. MMS is working great so far and this thing is buttery smooth! Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk
  • HDWILLIAMS likes this

#64 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

Whats the difference between the 205 and the 215? The 215 build gives me a status7 in CWM no matter how I edit the updater-script. Yes, I'm on a 926. Eager to give this one a test drive. Tried both with the same error anyway... CWM issue? I'm running 6.0.3.2 I believe.

#65 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

Sorry... Was noob issue. Found a CWM update finally. Runs awesome! Might be my new dd.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#66 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

Occasionally when using Swiftkey + hangouts right after I send a message my home button gets replaced with the arrow for ring icons and I must lock/unlocked to fix. Edit: I'm quite sure the nav bar is timing out and thinking the phone is on the lockscreen cause I see the camera button as well, and when I use the down arrow to hide the keyboard then there is only ring and camera options. Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#67 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

UPDATE POSTED!!!!

• DroidAddict101 likes this

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#68 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

So two questions - not complaints.

This ROM runs slower on Quad scores, I'm getting mid 4500, when many others are pulling 5500's.  Is that to be expected?

Also  -  does this ROM have the pocket feature (on when taking out, off when putting in)?  I've searched for it and cannot find it; some of the other 4.4's have it.

Proud father of a US Marine

#69 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

So two questions - not complaints.

This ROM runs slower on Quad scores, I'm getting mid 4500, when many others are pulling 5500's.  Is that to be expected?

Also  -  does this ROM have the pocket feature (on when taking out, off when putting in)?  I've searched for it and cannot find it; some of the other 4.4's have it.

Umm well as far as benchmark scores never seems to accurate or have any reason y its higher or lower i have played around with benchmark scores a lot.  which program are u using for your scores???  And yes this rom has active display...its under the settings menu in the beanstalk settings and then under display...its called active display 

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#70 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

Hey PJ.... wondering.if you might be able to help with something. Never been able to figure it out.

Since I've gotten this phone back in july I've noticed that some equalizers (the best ones, dsp, viper, etc) do not work properly.

I've noticed that after turning the effects on they will cut in and out song by song. For instance one song will play with the eq and then the next song the eq doesn't work at all. Drives me insane and has been a problem since I got this phone in July.

I tried lowering the OOM priorities for the eq apps to no avail. Any chance you could take a look?

#71 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:51 AM

Umm well as far as benchmark scores never seems to accurate or have any reason y its higher or lower i have played around with benchmark scores a lot.  which program are u using for your scores???  And yes this rom has active display...its under the settings menu in the beanstalk settings and then under display...its called active display 

Using quadrant standard free.  And please, this was just a question - this ROM kicks!

Active display - pocket mode - YES.  Thank you!

#72 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:56 AM

Using quadrant standard free.  And please, this was just a question - this ROM kicks!

Active display - pocket mode - YES.  Thank you!

thanks i have put a lot of time and effort into this rom.....as far as benchmark i have found that Antutu is one of the better ones

• newskate9 likes this

#73 bigdanmeys13

bigdanmeys13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:50 AM

Just wanted to thank the devs for all their hard work. This is f*@$#&g awesome! Every other 4.4+ ROM I've flashed, I've had to install Xposed framework and modules in order to have ANY customization whatsoever. Not only do you have a s#!t-ton of options, they all appear to be working flawlessly! Outstanding work.

#74 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:33 AM

OK, here's another one.  Netflix will not run.  I had this problem on another ROM too.

Got the phone set up, try netflix - no

Reboot - try - no.

Reboot - try - no

Recovery - clear dalvik / cache - try - no

Reboot again - try - no

Uninstall - reinstall - try - no

Any one able to run netflix?

#75 noobiest

noobiest

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Twitter:@caseyegger
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Nexus CMDA, Fascinate

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

OK, here's another one. Netflix will not run. I had this problem on another ROM too.

Got the phone set up, try netflix - no
Reboot - try - no.
Reboot - try - no
Recovery - clear dalvik / cache - try - no
Reboot again - try - no
Uninstall - reinstall - try - no

Any one able to run netflix?

This was mentioned a couple pages back. I can confirm Netflix fc after the most recent update. But really that is the only bug I have found so far.

#76 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:38 AM

This was mentioned a couple pages back. I can confirm Netflix fc after the most recent update. But really that is the only bug I have found so far.

Nuts - I may have been the one to mention it (without looking).  Thanks for checking in.

#77 4shlr

4shlr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx, rooted JB

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

I am having trouble DLing the gapps file...anyone else? It just sits at 0% in orbit downloader then just quits...

#78 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

I am having trouble DLing the gapps file...anyone else? It just sits at 0% in orbit downloader then just quits...

You can grab another gapps - I use PA 4.4.2 for every rom.  I think you're safe doing the same.

• 4shlr likes this

#79 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

I also had the issue with the nav disappearing after screen sleep but not locked. Was that fixed in an update? Also should I use the ota or download and reflash. Never used a ROM with the ota update support working... BTW this is my new DD. Best working one I've ever had. Only had the nav bar issue. Everything else is super on point. Flawless from the get go. Devs have $ coming on payday. Thanks guys!

#80 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

I also had the issue with the nav disappearing after screen sleep but not locked. Was that fixed in an update? Also should I use the ota or download and reflash. Never used a ROM with the ota update support working... BTW this is my new DD. Best working one I've ever had. Only had the nav bar issue. Everything else is super on point. Flawless from the get go. Devs have $ coming on payday. Thanks guys!

Yes,the magical disappearing nav bar has been fixed....thanks for your support and comments on my builds....and thank u for your future donation as well...and by no means I'm a asking for anyone's donations to be clear....but they are always appreciated.....I also tend to get more updates out for those roms that people have donated on.....I feel if people are loving my work enough to donate to my cause I will give the people what they want.....more cool stuff....that being said if anyone wants anything added to the Rom the best way for me is to send me a message on hangouts...that way I can readily access the info when I'm doing updates.....once again thank you all of you guys for your continued support

Sent from my VS980 4G using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt926, kit kat, kit-kat, beanstalk, razr, razr hd, razr maxx, razr max, razr max hd, xt926 rom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users