• PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Twitter:@mdowns989
  • Google+:+Michael Downs
  • LocationCentral Coast Cali.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

i used es file manager to put it in system app folder

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

I did that... did you change name or permissions? after u moved was it just in app drawer like any other app?

Sent from my XT912

#23 ogrekane313

ogrekane313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

not sure if it mattered but i changed it too rw-r-r.but like i said i didnt wipe just installed rom and gapps lol by mistake but worked not sure if its a combo of all but all i know is i have data 3g is good and if i want 4g ill just switch stock in safestrap.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#24 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

Is this specfically for CM10 or could you do it for ICS also, would love soft keys on my stock rom?

I'm working on stock now need to adjust a few things before I'll hand em out

vtc.png

#25 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

Imma give this Moto activity app a shot cuz I've been running these nighties all week and can't for my life get data up.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#26 c_live_lee

c_live_lee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Twitter:c_live_lee
  • Google+:116609432208837778358
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

Been running this rom for a couple of days and, I'm really impressed with Jelly Bean! I had no idea how many little (and a couple big) improvements there are over ics. I haven't had all the 4g trouble that some have. I found my method for signal snaring pretty quick. So, for me, the only REAL issue is the lack of a camera. Honestly though, I haven't really missed it very much. Aside from a couple of little quirks here and there, this rom is solid and we'll worth a test drive. I'm using it as a daily driver right now without so much as a hint of hair pulling. ;) And V, a big ol YES PLEASE on the soft keys! You got me hooked on them with Full Throttle. I asked David about them but, he either ignored me or didn't notice the question. Glad to see you're here for the rescue though!

Sent from meh MAXX. That is all.
  • Torin_93 likes this

Posted Image

#27 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

My pleasure to help. Give me the apk and how you want them I'll hook you up

vtc.png

#28 SpectrumKing21

SpectrumKing21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

Been running this rom for a couple of days and, I'm really impressed with Jelly Bean! I had no idea how many little (and a couple big) improvements there are over ics. I haven't had all the 4g trouble that some have. I found my method for signal snaring pretty quick. So, for me, the only REAL issue is the lack of a camera. Honestly though, I haven't really missed it very much. Aside from a couple of little quirks here and there, this rom is solid and we'll worth a test drive. I'm using it as a daily driver right now without so much as a hint of hair pulling. ;) And V, a big ol YES PLEASE on the soft keys! You got me hooked on them with Full Throttle. I asked David about them but, he either ignored me or didn't notice the question. Glad to see you're here for the rescue though!

Sure am glad you got good data, wish all of us could be so lucky...I've now flashed this a good dozen times, followed all the different instructions from many different sources, and still got nothing

#29 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

Sure am glad you got good data, wish all of us could be so lucky...I've now flashed this a good dozen times, followed all the different instructions from many different sources, and still got nothing

+100

However, I was lucky enough to get 1 bar of 1x 1 time. I've tried all the toggling hocus pocus too...no go for me. Seriously, some of the instructions are crazy. Toggle GSM, the cdma, the pull down the notification bar and turn off data, then reboot, then turn on data, then toggle lte, then spin around in your chair 3 times, Lock and unlock your car doors twice, reboot and have full 4G!! No. Nope. Nothing. And I'm in a relatively strong 4G area.
  • maxwilli3366, dawg72 and lightsword like this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#30 c_live_lee

c_live_lee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

Just to let you all know it IS possible! Lol I honestly do wish I knew how to help out here but, I tried on Droidhive and it seems that some people get it and some don't. Just that simple, I'm afraid. :(

Posted Image

#31 c_live_lee

c_live_lee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

Just to be clear, when I said "Get it", I wasn't referring to anyone's comprehension skills. I was talking about getting the signal! Lol Don't want any misunderstandings.

Posted Image

#32 SpectrumKing21

SpectrumKing21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

+100

However, I was lucky enough to get 1 bar of 1x 1 time. I've tried all the toggling hocus pocus too...no go for me. Seriously, some of the instructions are crazy. Toggle GSM, the cdma, the pull down the notification bar and turn off data, then reboot, then turn on data, then toggle lte, then spin around in your chair 3 times, Lock and unlock your car doors twice, reboot and have full 4G!! No. Nope. Nothing. And I'm in a relatively strong 4G area.

Yeah for real..I've gotten lucky twice, but I reboot and it goes away for good. sucks because it's a real sweet ROM, and I'm very impatient...I know it's just a matter of time before he gets data working, but damn I want it now lol

#33 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

How's the quadrant scores looking? Has anyone ran it yet along with antutu?

#34 Chuckleb0ne

Chuckleb0ne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

How come when I download that latest link it says CM9?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#35 Tbizzy

Tbizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

Maybe its similar to the GPS lock bug on the thunderbolt. where u would flash an aosp rom, back it up, flash a sense rom, acquire a GPS lock, reboot into recovery and restore the aosp backup.

#36 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

How come when I download that latest link it says CM9?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DHacker is putting his cm9 and cm10 builds in the same folder. The last one he posted was a cm9 or an ICS build. You want the latest cm10 build.

#37 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

I tried the Motorola connectivity app posted but wasn't able to get it to install as either a user or system app. Both times it said, not installed. Maybe I'm going about it all wrong.. I don't know.

#38 heliosai

heliosai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

And V, a big ol YES PLEASE on the soft keys! You got me hooked on them with Full Throttle. I asked David about them but, he either ignored me or didn't notice the question. Glad to see you're here for the rescue though!

haha same situation with the keys here too

#39 Chuckleb0ne

Chuckleb0ne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

im going to dive into the rom right now to give it a test a run...... Wish me luck on the data. :)

#40 SpectrumKing21

SpectrumKing21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

I tried the Motorola connectivity app posted but wasn't able to get it to install as either a user or system app. Both times it said, not installed. Maybe I'm going about it all wrong.. I don't know.

I tried to run it and it said not compatible..I sent a pm to the dude who said he "manually pushed" it, but haven't heard back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users