#2602 Nagaro

Nagaro

Brosicle

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • Current Device(s):NEXUS 6P, Moto 360

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Seems you're correct, I tried twice and it worked both times, tried it just now and Camera stopped on me. I'll look for a fix, could be the Razri camera freaking out without some dependency, or the apk being damaged in some way.

Sorry for bringing this old post up, but did you find out what was causing this? If so how did you fix it?

73pi4w.png
Temp sig by livininginkaos

#2603 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

Sorry for bringing this old post up, but did you find out what was causing this? If so how did you fix it?

To be completely honest, the best guess I go on that is that it's either a quirk with the AOSP messaging I'm using or a quirk with the Razri camera. If I remember correctly the problem was not there with other cameras?

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#2604 Nagaro

Nagaro

Brosicle

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • Current Device(s):NEXUS 6P, Moto 360

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

To be completely honest, the best guess I go on that is that it's either a quirk with the AOSP messaging I'm using or a quirk with the Razri camera. If I remember correctly the problem was not there with other cameras?

I'm guessing it's the camera.

I'm a Droid Bionic user and using the camera apk from the Razr M, and I get this error regardless of what txt app I used.

Found this topic in a Google search, and thought I would see if you found a solution. Guessing right now only way to fix it is using a third party camera or going back to the stock. Which kind of sucks cause the Ms camera is significantly faster than stock.

Thanks for the help anyways, and good luck with your ROM. :)

73pi4w.png
Temp sig by livininginkaos

#2605 m0nk3y_ma17

m0nk3y_ma17

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

Gone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#2606 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

I'm guessing it's the camera.

I'm a Droid Bionic user and using the camera apk from the Razr M, and I get this error regardless of what txt app I used.

Found this topic in a Google search, and thought I would see if you found a solution. Guessing right now only way to fix it is using a third party camera or going back to the stock. Which kind of sucks cause the Ms camera is significantly faster than stock.

Thanks for the help anyways, and good luck with your ROM. :)

Yeah I recognized you from Moot and had a double take lol

#2607 Venable

Venable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Any chance you will be incorporating those last tweaks you mentioned a few pages back into a 5.1 for ICS?

#2608 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Any chance you will be incorporating those last tweaks you mentioned a few pages back into a 5.1 for ICS?

No sir. I was considering a while ago. But I forgot about it and now in my mind ICS is dead.

#2609 Venable

Venable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

No sir. I was considering a while ago. But I forgot about it and now in my mind ICS is dead.

OK, sorry to hear it but lookig forward to great stuff on JB.

By the way, over the last few days I've been getting "Unfortunately, the proces com.motorola.process.system has stopped" messages (usually 2 at a time) when I boot up and if I put the phone into / come out of airplane mode. Battery life feels down a bit too, but no data to back that up. I wiped and reflashed a couple of weeks ago and haven't messed with the phone much since then - any ideas what could be going on?

#2610 ScottL

ScottL

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

By the way, over the last few days I've been getting "Unfortunately, the proces com.motorola.process.system has stopped" messages (usually 2 at a time) ...

I've been getting the same error, but mine has nothing to do with Airplane mode - it just pops up from a couple of times a day to every couple of days. I have dirty flashed 5.0 and cleared caches, but no fix. It looks like I have to find time to make the jump to Cyclone, but I have a lot of reading and prep to do first.

#2611 Milo

Milo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr XT912

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

Love the ROM works great but where is voicemail ap I couldn't find it......

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blur based, ICS, deodexed, Bytecode, Flick, inverted, AOSP, Razr, CDMA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users