#861 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

He is correct, when you install it, it will then ask you whether you want to format or just install over the partition already made. Don't format and you should retain all your data, only thing that changes is the system files.

#862 jb2zero0six5

jb2zero0six5

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Google+:112041368687837286527

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:04 AM

He is correct, when you install it, it will then ask you whether you want to format or just install over the partition already made. Don't format and you should retain all your data, only thing that changes is the system files.

It will make a "Windows.old" folder in the root directory, of course if you have Windows 7.
Not crackflashing? Join me on Rage of Bahamut! Referral Code: jyc41090

#863 BostonDan

BostonDan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:09 AM

I have loved this rom (version 1.3.1) since I installed it two days ago. Unfortunately, I have some weird side effect that every so often my phone freezes and requires a reboot. I have found this usually happens using Dolphin Browser, and I was wondering if anybody else had encountered this. Once the rom reboots, it is snappy again. I have checked the CPU settings, and reset the settings to 1200 MHz for both Maximum and Minimum, so I don't think this is the phone getting stuck at 300 MHz.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,
B.D.

#864 sashOK!!!

sashOK!!!

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

have some weird side effect that every so often my phone freezes and requires a reboot.

I had the same. My phone freeze often on apps logo when new app was installed and run first time. After reboot second run was fine.
My solution was simple - stock .211 + update to .215 + debloat with TB.
250+ hours of uptime.

#865 BostonDan

BostonDan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:01 AM

I had the same. My phone freeze often on apps logo when new app was installed and run first time. After reboot second run was fine.
My solution was simple - stock .211 + update to .215 + debloat with TB.
250+ hours of uptime.

Are you saying that you are using this Rom, or did you go back to .215 stock? I had stock .211 and did update to .215 before installing this rom, but this rom should also be .215. I guess I'm a little confused as to what Rom you are using (stock .215 rom or Flick 1.3.1?) with the debloat with TB.

Sorry for any confusion on this topic...

Cheers,
B.D.

#866 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:56 AM

I have loved this rom (version 1.3.1) since I installed it two days ago. Unfortunately, I have some weird side effect that every so often my phone freezes and requires a reboot. I have found this usually happens using Dolphin Browser, and I was wondering if anybody else had encountered this. Once the rom reboots, it is snappy again. I have checked the CPU settings, and reset the settings to 1200 MHz for both Maximum and Minimum, so I don't think this is the phone getting stuck at 300 MHz.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,
B.D.

I hope to fix it on the next patch, by taking out the net tweaks and increasing cache pressure. I have my computer back up and running, and I hope to push out 1.4 by the end of the week, this weekend at the latest. I know I've said it before, but for this time its for real, I have the progress, and I have the tools again.

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#867 sashOK!!!

sashOK!!!

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:56 AM

Are you saying that you are using this Rom, or did you go back to .215 stock? I had stock .211 and did update to .215 before installing this rom, but this rom should also be .215. I guess I'm a little confused as to what Rom you are using (stock .215 rom or Flick 1.3.1?) with the debloat with TB.

Sorry for any confusion on this topic...

Cheers,
B.D.

I was on stock. 211->. 215 and had 250+ hours of uptime. Than I flashed flick 1.3.1 and got freezes on my razr. Now I'm back on full stock 215, debloated and want beat personal uptime record with 500 hrs.
In any case, it's some problems with this rom on my razr.

#868 BostonDan

BostonDan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

I hope to fix it on the next patch, by taking out the net tweaks and increasing cache pressure. I have my computer back up and running, and I hope to push out 1.4 by the end of the week, this weekend at the latest. I know I've said it before, but for this time its for real, I have the progress, and I have the tools again.

Thanks! I do love this rom and would like to see it continued to be developed. Glad to hear that your computer is back (no good can ever come from a computer crash...). I'll be waiting for Flick 1.4 (and beyond....) :)

Cheers,
B.D.

#869 parson

parson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

FWIW: That's why all my work-in-progress and installers for my favorite proggys are backed up in the cloud. Long live Google Drive! I've lost count of the number of times I've had to "slash and burn" to get my windows computer back to health... Maybe it's something I keep doing O_o

Sent from my continually born again RAZR MAXX!

#870 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

Has anyone had a notification pop up saying the the "space on the disk volume is low"? That internal storage space is low I guess? I don't think this has anything to do with the rom itself, it's just that I have not had that happen with any other rom. I checked and I have more than enough space on SD card and internal storage. I'm kinda low on ext. sd card..like 1.1GB. I've been deleting old pics, videos and files hoping that it would go away but it keeps popping up. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..I have rebooted as well. Still there, I have done a fresh all wipe install of the rom as well
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#871 doby-nut

doby-nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

Had same issue moved some safestrap backups off of internal sd and its good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • BytecodeMe likes this

#872 thunderwolf

thunderwolf

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:19 AM

I've been on 1.3 for over a week. It's been very solid and haven't had the issues being reported. Been very happy with it.

Thanks ByteCode for your dedication.

#873 ZexGX

ZexGX

Naws

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

I've been on 1.3 for over a week. It's been very solid and haven't had the issues being reported. Been very happy with it.

Thanks ByteCode for your dedication.

1.3.0 or 1.3.1?

Verizon RAZR MAXX: RAGE v2.9

#874 wkndplaya

wkndplaya

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

Firstly I have been running 1.3.1 for sometime now and I had only one problem.
1) Superuser: The one it comes packaged with is buggy ( I mean excessively buggy) Delete immediately and dl the correct one from market. Stability problems should disappear after that.

If you don't remove it apps that require SU access will go into an infinite loop or freeze.

Besides that it is running smooth no problems.
At some point in the future, something meaningful will go here.

#875 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

If you press the super user app, it will ask you to update the super user binary..once i did that all was well
  • BytecodeMe likes this
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#876 DSGMach1

DSGMach1

Themer

• Superuser
  • 264 posts
  • LocationGriffin, GA

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Downloading

Let the brainstorming begin...... :ph34r:

#877 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

DSG glad to see you on this thread. I hope the brainstorming involves a nice new theme for Flick.

#878 thunderwolf

thunderwolf

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:34 AM

1.3.0 or 1.3.1?

#879 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • Twitter:aabraham123456
  • Google+:aabraham123456@gmail.com
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:52 AM

DSG glad to see you on this thread. I hope the brainstorming involves a nice new theme for Flick.

Hey DSG I would love to see u make a theme for this!! I am about to flash it as my daily driver for Israel and a nice DSG theme would be awesome :)
Posted Image

#880 sreeman

sreeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

Been using the ROM for a week now. LOVE the battery life, Thanks alot!

Any chance of getting Google-Now for the ROM in the next update? :D

Thanks for the ROM again!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blur based, ICS, deodexed, Bytecode, Flick, inverted, AOSP, Razr, CDMA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users