2610 replies to this topic

#941 anothaone

anothaone

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

Google play music will not work with this rom for some reason, other roms yes but not this rom... It reads my sd card but not my music on the server. When I got to settings-account and click on my email sync name it says under google music sync expericening errors try again later, but then when I keep trying it just disappears from the list and does not show up..

Only on this rom does it happen. I really like this rom but i need google music

#942 islandfever

islandfever

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

Same thing here...LED doesn't flash

#943 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

The LED should only flash while charging, it should turn if of when not charging. Mine turns of and on just fine...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#944 lightsword

lightsword

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationTennessee
  • Current Device(s):HTC One M8 VZW

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

Google play music will not work with this rom for some reason, other roms yes but not this rom... It reads my sd card but not my music on the server. When I got to settings-account and click on my email sync name it says under google music sync expericening errors try again later, but then when I keep trying it just disappears from the list and does not show up..

Which version are you using? I"m on 1.3.1 and Play Music works great. I'm going to be updating to 1.4.5 soon so I'll know soon enough :D

#945 islandfever

islandfever

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

I meant that my notification LED's dont flash, they stay on solid when I charge it I got a steady Yellow light and steady light for any other notifications.

#946 iherbivore

iherbivore

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

another example of an app that will jam me up for a bit is Netflix. The videos play fine , but the thumbnail page will cause a hang for a bit.

#947 anothaone

anothaone

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

i got it working. seems in my notifications bar the app google play was asking for permission to my google account(email), i never approved it because i didnt know what it was. after i approved it it synced and worked

#948 Bobvs57

Bobvs57

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

If you're taking a poll, I liked the larger icons in the status bar better as well

#949 the.internet

the.internet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

Maybe, eventually I will make a zip for it but right now I would much rather focus on updating it, since I learned all this cool new stuff you can do in the framework. if some other guys said that they also wanted this zip, than I would speed up on getting it ready.

I would be in for the toggles as well, icons I don't really mind one way or the other. Both look good to me! :)

#950 Bobvs57

Bobvs57

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

Just open SuperSu, it should prompt you to update it. I've not had it fail, for any if the testers or for me, nor have I had the issue of people losing root access... I should really find the reason why it always says it needs an update even if I put in the updated binary.

Not trying to be pissy, just trying to communicate effectively and without error.

Actually, the first time I went into SuperSU it told me to update and then it told me it failed. I closed SuperSU and went back in, the second time if worked. No worries, just thought I'd let you know. I also went back into recovery and 'Fix Permissions' after I did a Titanium restore. That seemed to take the kinks out that I was experiencing on 1.3.1 and I haven't had one issue with any of my Apps with 1.4.5 this time around either.

#951 patchm00

patchm00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

I would be in for the toggles as well, icons I don't really mind one way or the other. Both look good to me! :)

+1 to toggles, thanks for a great ROM though.

#952 parson

parson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

Hmmph! Poor Bytecode, "we want toggles" "we don't want toggles" "where's the toggles?"
Don't despair dev, that's what makes us a community of individuals! :D We all love you for your efforts. Just a little more stability/less freezes and you've got my daily driver (I'm a needy person) LOL.

Sent from my continually born again RAZR MAXX!

#953 reigndropz

reigndropz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

SOmething weird is happening to my phone...Even with other roms, when ever I reboot the phone, it erases all my login information for Gmail, FB, and whatever else I have set up. The phone goes right to the setup screen after a rebot, but oddly enough, any app I downloaded is on there and working fine. This happens on 1.4.5 as well....any ideas guys?

#954 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hmmph! Poor Bytecode, "we want toggles" "we don't want toggles" "where's the toggles?"
Don't despair dev, that's what makes us a community of individuals! :D We all love you for your efforts. Just a little more stability/less freezes and you've got my daily driver (I'm a needy person) LOL.

Sent from my continually born again RAZR MAXX!

Thank you, if I knew for sure what was causing the freezes it would be sorted out.

SOmething weird is happening to my phone...Even with other roms, when ever I reboot the phone, it erases all my login information for Gmail, FB, and whatever else I have set up. The phone goes right to the setup screen after a rebot, but oddly enough, any app I downloaded is on there and working fine. This happens on 1.4.5 as well....any ideas guys?

never encountered the problem, all i can suggest is a fresh fastboot of .211.

#955 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

Don't you love it when you add the volume rocker waking up the screen, long press volume rocker to skip music track, add a reboot menu, turn off the charging LED, turn off the input switcher and take off the carrier text on status bar and lock screen, than you don't hit save on on half the documents? Well got the scrolling cache disabled, makes vertical scrolling much smoother, got the LED and the input switcher turned off.

Got to do half of it all over again. :angry:

#956 DSGMach1

DSGMach1

Themer

• Superuser
  • 264 posts
  • LocationGriffin, GA

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

Dang that sucks man.

I know how you feel. Sometimes when I was using paint.net I would edit a ton of images and then it would crash before I saved them and lose them all.

Keep up the good work. I'm working on some custom icons for the theme. Just trying to find the right combination and use of the colors.

#957 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):Jelly Wizzed JB Droid Maxx

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

Random Freezes....today! Battery also dropping relatively quick compared to last Rom....but its still a new install I will give that a few cycles to calm down.....Signal is an issue for me lately too....Is there a radio that I can Use to help with this.....215 radio appears useless....I had great reception on GB but since ICS came to town not so much anyone else having reception and or Data issues?

Offending The Masses since 1967.........FTW........Christianity is a Farse!!!

#958 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:09 AM

Random Freezes....today! Battery also dropping relatively quick compared to last Rom....but its still a new install I will give that a few cycles to calm down.....Signal is an issue for me lately too....Is there a radio that I can Use to help with this.....215 radio appears useless....I had great reception on GB but since ICS came to town not so much anyone else having reception and or Data issues?

How many battery cycles you had so far?

There is nothing I could do to the ROM, apart from modifying RIL code that could affect signal quality or how data reacts to a data call.

#959 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:24 AM

I havent let it die yet I charge at night.... lowest I got was 58% ....letting it run out today

#960 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

I was merely making a statement regarding signal and reception.....not referring to you or the Rom ....someone should address it we are a big forum someone must have noticed it before.... I cant be the only one that has poor reception and data

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blur based, ICS, deodexed, Bytecode, Flick, inverted, AOSP, Razr, CDMA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)