#181 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:58 PM

redownload razr bootstrap and replace it on your sdcard with the new download and it will let you install it.

lol.... WOW THAT WORKED, not! dont think i didnt do this numerous times? sorry to sound like an gluteus but if you dont know dont say nottin lol.............................. I clearly stated it would not let me click on the install button.

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#182 eckdawg5

eckdawg5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/eckdawg5

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

lol.... WOW THAT WORKED, not! dont think i didnt do this numerous times? sorry to sound like an gluteus but if you dont know dont say nottin lol.............................. I clearly stated it would not let me click on the install button.

try the latest version of astro file manager instead of root explorer...I had a problem with apps not being able to install from the sd card (I was using androzip) and the latest version of astro let me install it. If that doesn't work, I don't know if you use titanium backup or not, but if you do, restore the app and data from there. hope these help, best of luck

#183 tml478

tml478

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

@andlaw Can we not turn this into xda please. People are trying to help. Be grateful.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#184 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

@andlaw Can we not turn this into xda please. People are trying to help. Be grateful.

+1 I very much agree. This forum has great members and awesome admins. We are in this together, we learn from each other and always try to look out for one another. There are already too many sites with peeps slamming peeps. Not that you were slamming andlaw, you actually helped me out a lot in the past. I know this can get very frustrating when things don't work right
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#185 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

+1 I very much agree. This forum has great members and awesome admins. We are in this together, we learn from each other and always try to look out for one another. There are already too many sites with peeps slamming peeps. Not that you were slamming andlaw, you actually helped me out a lot in the past. I know this can get very frustrating when things don't work right

Like i said i wasnt trying to be an gluteus. But so many times do people just randomly drop in a thread and without reading they are saying something. I clearly stated what the problem was and he wants to say reinstall and it should work... like comon. I know hes trying to help but that in no way helps or helped.. then i broke my screen and just went and picked up another from verizon, 100 bucks later. Starting fresh.. Shoots!

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#186 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

OK well I got a new phone. accepted the OTA to .748, rooted, and flashed this RazrX Rom, everything is working flawlessly and I managed to get bootstrapper to install. 3 hours is all it took to get it back to the way I had it. lol, now time to relaxxx hah

Posted Image

#187 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:13 AM

The same thing happened to me and I followed the instructions I gave you and it worked for me that is why I suggested it. Sorry it did not work for you as it did for me.
  • eckdawg5 likes this
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#188 inheme

inheme

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:05 AM

Skiwong20, any chance you port this rom to GSM version ??

#189 chucacabrawow

chucacabrawow

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:09 AM

Can some1 post the stock apk's on a mirror, Megaupload is apparently down?

rom=awesomesauce

#190 randypurcz

randypurcz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

Just to confirm .... this works on GSM and LTE ?

#191 curse3800

curse3800

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

Can some1 post the stock apk's on a mirror, Megaupload is apparently down?

rom=awesomesauce

Megaupload is being shutdown by the government :P

#192 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

Just to confirm .... this works on GSM and LTE ?

No. this is for CDMA phones only.

Posted Image

#193 eckdawg5

eckdawg5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

considering this rom is found in CDMA/LTE.. I doubt it is for gsm phones.

are you this snide with everyone?

#194 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

Posted Image

#195 tml478

tml478

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:13 PM

:)
  • eckdawg5 likes this

#196 eckdawg5

eckdawg5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

:D

#197 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

This needs to stop !!! The flaming, attitudes, and insults will NOT be tolerated around these forums. We are all here for the same reasons and here to help each other. With new phones comes new people with varying skill and knowledge ranges and we have to understand that. There is no need to attack or insult someone because you think their question is "stupid". If you have a problem with something then let a mod or admin know. We will not have this kind of thing continue. We should all have read the

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. If you have any questions or concerns then let a mod or admin know and we will be the ones to take care of the situation.
  • Frogman, listenman20 and dandude23 like this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#198 tml478

tml478

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

This needs to stop !!! The flaming, attitudes, and insults will NOT be tolerated around these forums. We are all here for the same reasons and here to help each other. With new phones comes new people with varying skill and knowledge ranges and we have to understand that. There is no need to attack or insult someone because you think their question is "stupid". If you have a problem with something then let a mod or admin know. We will not have this kind of thing continue. We should all have read the

. If you have any questions or concerns then let a mod or admin know and we will be the ones to take care of the situation.

Thank you so much. This place is full of amazing people who are so willing to help. I would love to see it stay that way. Thank you

#199 BBEvolution

BBEvolution

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNew York State

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

One possible solution would be to not let the offenders Login for 7 Days !!! It may or may not work but its worth a try !!! At least we wont have to hear them for a week !!!

#200 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:23 PM

One possible solution would be to not let the offenders Login for 7 Days !!! It may or may not work but its worth a try !!! At least we wont have to hear them for a week !!!

I think thach handled it correctly he has put the warning out lets all forget it and move on and enjoy our devices and the reason we are here and let the drama die here. Thanks for stepping in thach
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, Razrx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)