#203 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

Finally decided to flash a rom and this is the one that I have decided to flash. Everyone involved in developing this did a amazing job. Thanks for everything you have contributed.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#204 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Finally decided to flash a rom and this is the one that I have decided to flash. Everyone involved in developing this did a amazing job. Thanks for everything you have contributed.

very true, razrX rom is and runs great, very stable good with battery and i never experienced any errors or fc's. but i must say the new DerazrX rom with bigs deodex theme is pretty good also, plis you get the benefits of ics look you get on razrX rom, but then your on deodex and can take advantage of the pull down toggle and 1% battery mods. great work from both tho, lots of work to give us something great and i know we all appreciate! keep em coming!!

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#205 con5tant

con5tant

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

this is a very good ROM, could use battery percentage on the notification bar tho

#206 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationWallingford, CT

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

Everytime I load this all seems well until I add my email accounts back then constant F/C when I click on any emails. Did clean installs, tried DE version as well with same results. Gmail is fine. Any suggestions?
But wait....if you're here, who's running hell?

#207 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Everytime I load this all seems well until I add my email accounts back then constant F/C when I click on any emails. Did clean installs, tried DE version as well with same results. Gmail is fine. Any suggestions?

i believe BLOAT was removed? maybe thats got something to do with it..
i just use gmail so im not really sure, look for the files in root explorer or TB.l to see if uou have the apks.. if not your going to need install blur addon?
Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#208 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

this is a very good ROM, could use battery percentage on the notification bar tho

you can always download from market a battery monitor widget, or battery circle free. both will display 1%, but i couldnt agree with u more on wishing it was already in the rom. but thats Odex for ya

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Posted Image

#209 shawn01

shawn01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

Hey theory has a stock UI zip would that work on your rom?

#210 psyjohn

psyjohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:11 AM

Flashed to this rom last night. Love the look and the speed, but my battery is draining really fast. Went from full charge to 15% in a little over 2 hours. Very surprised at this as others have reported improved battery performance. Any ideas on some settings I might change, etc?

I live in an area where there is no cell coverage, but I turn wifi on at home and it was never an issue with stock (rooted).

Update: I am in a very strong cellular coverage zone, wifi & bluetooth off, and extremely light use of my phone. In this setting my battery is draining at about 25-35% per hour. I could really use some help here as no one else seems to be having this problem, and with stock I could usually go at least 8 - 10 hours on a charge.

#211 gatorE55

gatorE55

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

Flashed to this rom last night. Love the look and the speed, but my battery is draining really fast. Went from full charge to 15% in a little over 2 hours. Very surprised at this as others have reported improved battery performance. Any ideas on some settings I might change, etc?

I live in an area where there is no cell coverage, but I turn wifi on at home and it was never an issue with stock (rooted).

Update: I am in a very strong cellular coverage zone, wifi & bluetooth off, and extremely light use of my phone. In this setting my battery is draining at about 25-35% per hour. I could really use some help here as no one else seems to be having this problem, and with stock I could usually go at least 8 - 10 hours on a charge.

I have the same issue. I was using Razrx1.0 before and never had this issue. It is intermittent, but when it happens the phone gets extremely hot!! When I look at the battery stats Motorola Services is taking up like 70% of the battery??? Any idea what this could be?

Thanks in advance... And BTW... GREAT ROM!!!

-Kevin

#212 gatorE55

gatorE55

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:53 AM

I have the same issue. I was using Razrx1.0 before and never had this issue. It is intermittent, but when it happens the phone gets extremely hot!! When I look at the battery stats Motorola Services is taking up like 70% of the battery??? Any idea what this could be?

Thanks in advance... And BTW... GREAT ROM!!!

-Kevin

And one more thing- It happened last night AFTER I turned off Data.

-Kevin

#213 asim2202

asim2202

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

antutu benchmarks?

#214 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

can i flash this directly? or do i need to have razrx 1.0 installed first?

#215 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:33 AM

can i flash this directly? or do i need to have razrx 1.0 installed first?

No you don't have to be on 1.0, I flashed it over stock. Just make sure you do the wipes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#216 PossumPete

PossumPete

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNE NC

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

I'm having all sorts of trouble with this. My Market has been crashing. I tried using Apps2SD and the phone keeps rebooting itself. FastBoot says my device is locked. This really sucks! Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
"I'M NOT DEAD!"

#217 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

I'm having all sorts of trouble with this. My Market has been crashing. I tried using Apps2SD and the phone keeps rebooting itself. FastBoot says my device is locked. This really sucks! Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Fastboot is going to say that because all Motos have locked bootloaders. Doesn't mean you can't fastboot back to stock tho.

so the question at this point is what do you want to do with the device? If you are rooted just grab a different ROM and flash it using bootstrap. If you want to get back to stock software what build are you currently running on it it. IE are you on 6.11.744, 6.11.748, or have you take the leak 6.12.173
  • PossumPete likes this

#218 PossumPete

PossumPete

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNE NC

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

I'm on 6.11.748. I should probably put the leak on. How do I go back to stock? (Thanks for the quick response BTW!)

For the most part, I can't get on CWM when I try. I guess I could try and load it through ROM Mgr.
"I'M NOT DEAD!"

#219 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:24 AM

There is a thread in the How To section I believe that details how to go back to stock using RSD in great detail.
  • PossumPete likes this

:-D :-D

#220 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

I'm on 6.11.748. I should probably put the leak on. How do I go back to stock? (Thanks for the quick response BTW!)

For the most part, I can't get on CWM when I try. I guess I could try and load it through ROM Mgr.

Rom Manager won't do you any good because the device bootlaoder is locked. To get into CWM you need to use RazrBootstrap, and that only works if the device is rooted. I'm assuming you are rooted, let me know as I have a way to get you back to .748 stock base so you could update to .173 if you wanted.

Edit: Oh the other thing is I'm assuming you never used Safe Strap.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, Razrx

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users