353 replies to this topic

#161 BBEvolution

BBEvolution

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNew York State

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:10 AM

Not here, maybe wipe caches and reflash!!!

#162 Burbank

Burbank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationIthaca, New York

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

The internal memory is /sdcard, while the external card is /sdcard-ext. If you had the file on /sdcard, booted into recovery, and wiped you would not longer have the ROM waiting to flash (would have just been wiped). It is meant as a reminder to this effect I believe.

Really? I'm pretty sure the sdcard (and sdcard-ext) are NOT touched when you do a wipe data/factory reset. At least they're not on my Razr.

#163 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

Really? I'm pretty sure the sdcard (and sdcard-ext) are NOT touched when you do a wipe data/factory reset. At least they're not on my Razr.

I did a fastboot and wipe data/factory reset about 5 times one night last week testing things and the internal and external sdcard were not touched or changed. So you are correct good sir.

Sent from my rooted RAZR. If its not rooted, its not right! Droidrzr.com

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#164 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

Any chance we could get some themes for this awesome ROM?
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#165 danielcee3

danielcee3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

If you have v1.0.....there you go.

If not, here is v1.0 screenshots...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

are apps like messaging ics themed

#166 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

are apps like messaging ics themed

No...but you can use Go Launcher EX and use the ics theme and it will look just it. Also use ICS pro theme for Go. All for free on markert.

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#167 fessrick

fessrick

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationJohnstown, PA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

I know this was intended for the 748 OTA but will it work with the new OTA 173 or any of the other custom ROMs for that matter?

#168 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

I know this was intended for the 748 OTA but will it work with the new OTA 173 or any of the other custom ROMs for that matter?

Eclipse is being built for .173. Arctic is currently on hold while the new GSM version is being developed. I have seen no comment made on whether or not RazrX will be updated to .173. Also of note, is that the new Arctic build is for Android 2.3.7, a version even newer than our .173 leak. This could very well mean we can expect another update past .173 to be available in the near future, but it does not necessitate it.

#169 fessrick

fessrick

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationJohnstown, PA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

Eclipse is being built for .173. Arctic is currently on hold while the new GSM version is being developed. I have seen no comment made on whether or not RazrX will be updated to .173. Also of note, is that the new Arctic build is for Android 2.3.7, a version even newer than our .173 leak. This could very well mean we can expect another update past .173 to be available in the near future, but it does not necessitate it.

Thanks for the info. I didnt really want to flash Eclipse being its a base & I'm assuming there are updates to come for it. I guess the best bet is to wait a bit until either Eclipse is finished or the others are brought up to date.

#170 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

Yep.. It will be BigDX.ICS.RazrXv1.1.zip :)

tomorrow though ;)

has that been released yet :P

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#171 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:05 PM

i flashed this RazrX v1.1 and must say it is a nice rom, looks beautifully with Bigs ICS theme,
Im not sure why but my RazrBootstrapper is not showing up, nor will it let me install it, anyone know why? running .748 and this v1.1 rom

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#172 danielcee3

danielcee3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

i flashed this RazrX v1.1 and must say it is a nice rom, looks beautifully with Bigs ICS theme,
Im not sure why but my RazrBootstrapper is not showing up, nor will it let me install it, anyone know why? running .748 and this v1.1 rom

did you use safestrap and if so did you enable it first?

#173 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

did you use safestrap and if so did you enable it first?

.....no, I used Bootstrapper...................

Posted Image

#174 danielcee3

danielcee3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:31 PM

.....no, I used Bootstrapper...................

did you make a backup? either way it sounds like you need to download the fastboot files and rsd lite to restore your phone. then reroot..download and install safestrap and use the directions on page 1 for safestrap

#175 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

thx anyways

Posted Image

#176 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

since i didnt post the full thread in here, i will now.

So first off i was running .748 with BigDX.ICS.odex, i use RazrBoostrapper recovery tool to flash between themes. So i was getting bored with it, and decided to check out Artic and RazrX v1.1
I downloaded RazrX v1.1, booted into CWR, and did a factory reset, clearing cache, {i did create a backup first}, then i flashed RazrX v1.1

Everything booted up normal, after setting the phone up, and installing my applications through Market, i noticed in the app drawer my Razr bootstrapper was missing. I am running OTA Rootkeeper, which states that i still have su- privelages. Everything seems to be working properly throughout my phone, but the problem im having is, Razr Bootstrapper is not showing in the app list. When i locate it on my sd-card using Root Explorer, i can click on it and when i open it, i try clicking on install, and it will not let me press the button. I have also tried downloading and installing Safestrap and i run into the same problem, the screen pop up but it will not let me select the option 'Install'.

How can i fix this problem, and is there a way to fix this without having to factory reset and do this stuff all over again. Thanks.!

Posted Image

#177 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

so I installed Rom Toolbox and was able to boot into recovery. so that is a good thing, but as for the bootstrapped showing in app drawer is still a no go.

Posted Image

#178 listenman20

listenman20

Chat Room Support

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouth GA

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

so I installed Rom Toolbox and was able to boot into recovery. so that is a good thing, but as for the bootstrapped showing in app drawer is still a no go.

check your permissions with root explorer....some times its just a permissions error. for whatever reason they get changed....or not read right..

#179 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

check your permissions with root explorer....some times its just a permissions error. for whatever reason they get changed....or not read right..

permissions were all G, its mounted as r/w.. this is so weird!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Posted Image

#180 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

since i didnt post the full thread in here, i will now.

So first off i was running .748 with BigDX.ICS.odex, i use RazrBoostrapper recovery tool to flash between themes. So i was getting bored with it, and decided to check out Artic and RazrX v1.1
I downloaded RazrX v1.1, booted into CWR, and did a factory reset, clearing cache, {i did create a backup first}, then i flashed RazrX v1.1

Everything booted up normal, after setting the phone up, and installing my applications through Market, i noticed in the app drawer my Razr bootstrapper was missing. I am running OTA Rootkeeper, which states that i still have su- privelages. Everything seems to be working properly throughout my phone, but the problem im having is, Razr Bootstrapper is not showing in the app list. When i locate it on my sd-card using Root Explorer, i can click on it and when i open it, i try clicking on install, and it will not let me press the button. I have also tried downloading and installing Safestrap and i run into the same problem, the screen pop up but it will not let me select the option 'Install'.

How can i fix this problem, and is there a way to fix this without having to factory reset and do this stuff all over again. Thanks.!

redownload razr bootstrap and replace it on your sdcard with the new download and it will let you install it.
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, Razrx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users