Photo

Using Rsd Lite And Fastboot Files To Go Back To Stock (6.11.744)

How To

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#81 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter:@smacinskyjr
  • Google+:smacinskyjr
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

Everything worked fine...till clicking start on RSD...nothing happens...RSD doesn't seem to respond...uninstalled..reinstalled...still the same, any suggestions?

Sounds like the same issue that i'm having, use this instead it works better any way plus it has way more features.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• mattlgroff likes this
J...E...T...S... JETS, JETS, JETS!!!

#82 JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:22 PM

Hey.....

Can someone tell me why my phone shuts off when I plug my USB in while in AP Fastboot? Wierd..... :wacko:
I have a fever..... and the only cure..... is more cowbell!!!!

#83 DroidNewbie

DroidNewbie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

You are the MAN!!! Perfect instructions clear concised you are my new best friend my friend!!!!!!!

#84 paradise327

paradise327

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Confirmed working fine on CDMA spyder Droid RAZR.** Nice Instructions. "Run As Administrator" usually clears things up with 64BIT. Working fine on Windows 7 64BIT.

#85 dehtrim

dehtrim

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

Thank you so much for this. I thought i was screwed. This write up worked perfect!

#86 lmarsh21

lmarsh21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

So i'm currently in the process of doing all of this to recover my device back to stock. I installed Safestrap and was rooted. currently my phone is on the black screen with the white writing but says Battery Low/Cannot Program. If I leave it on the charger for awhile will i be able to continue this process?

#87 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

No, like the instructions say you never use RSD with lower than 70% battery. You're going to need to get a programming cable to recover the phone.

WARNING: Always make sure you have PLENTY of battery power before performing any type of Fastboot restore. 70% of more is high recommended (RSD Lite and the Command Line Method both won't work if you have low battery). We at DroidRzr.com are not responsible for anything you do to your phone, including bricking it.

IF YOU HAVE LOW BATTERY YOU WILL BRICK.

Unless someone found a fix in the last couple days that i'm not aware of.

No one cares where this was sent from

:-D :-D

#88 lmarsh21

lmarsh21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:19 AM

Never heard of a programming cable before. Where do I go about getting one from?

#89 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:28 AM

Never heard of a programming cable before. Where do I go about getting one from?

You can get Factory Cables from Team Black Hat.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M[R]

#90 lmarsh21

lmarsh21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

Great so I guess my phone is going to be out of commission for a little while then. thanks for the help. Once I receive the cable, am I going to do this process the same way I would with my data cable?

#91 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

Great so I guess my phone is going to be out of commission for a little while then. thanks for the help. Once I receive the cable, am I going to do this process the same way I would with my data cable?

You can ''make your own'' but it requires some bravery and tearing things apart lol!

And yes. The cable bypasses charging and just powers your phone so you can fastboot then charge her up and go.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M[R]

#92 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:46 AM

Yes as soon as you plug it in your phone will have power. I use mine every time I use RSD or fastboot so it don't drain my battery. Also aside note, only use it for moto devices. Never leaved it plugged in. Don't hook up any other device to it or twill cause thermal nuclear war with Russia. Oh you can use it with a kindle fire also.

#93 lmarsh21

lmarsh21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

yeah i'm good on making my own cable. i'll wait a few days and just switch my line over to an older phone until I can get my Razr back up and running. I will keep everything else in mind as well. Thanks for all the help.

#94 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:08 AM

I said this before if anyone has messed up there phones. I will fix your phone if you send it to me. I fix software and hardware, including screens, buttons, etc. If you are interested pm me.

#95 lmarsh21

lmarsh21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

I said this before if anyone has messed up there phones. I will fix your phone if you send it to me. I fix software and hardware, including screens, buttons, etc. If you are interested pm me.

Wish I would've know this before hand. I just purchased the program cable from Team Black Hat.

#96 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

Well Programming cable its a good thing to have anyways.

No one cares where this was sent from

:-D :-D

#97 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

Okay so I'm sorta new to this phone but I can't even get my phone to turn off. It's just stuck at the "Dual core technology" part of booting. Every time I try to hold both the power button and volume up/down keys, it just reboots my phone and is stuck at the same screen again. Before all of this, I was using Bootstrap and was in the menu screen formatting /system and I accidentally hit "reboot recovery". I haven't been able to turn my phone off since. I was thinking of just letting my phone die but i have the Droid razr MAXX so it'd take a long time. Any ideas?
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#98 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

any help? please I need to have my phone ready by tomorrow :/

EDIT: Fixed! Make sure once your phone shuts off you let go of the power button and continue to hold down the vol. down button for another few seconds.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#99 germs

germs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:19 AM

i cant seem to get my phone into the ap fastboot screen. i recently had to reflash some system files via adb and now its stuck in bootloops and all the power + volume down button does is restart the bootloops. help?

#100 germs

germs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:22 AM

*update* .......sorry for the inconvieniance. thanks to the only cosmic :unsure:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: How To

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users