Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma][Jellybean][Kexec][Stock][Aokp][Cyanogenmod10(Cyancore)] Jellycore By Team Speedcore

• Please log in to reply
704 replies to this topic

#101 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

Member of the BEST android community

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

Okay, I have tested all the updated ROMs, it's all good and no browser crashes. Will post links soon. I'm also working on another handy tool for everyone, including myself!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Does this new handy tool do the dishes? lol I need a maid :P
Posted Image

#102 killjoy1179

killjoy1179

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

Does the cm10 version have working mms?
  • Chewbaccalypse likes this

#103 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

lol. It does not do dishes or make sandwhiches. :(
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#104 Yeag3r24

Yeag3r24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationLehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

Yes. Typically when you flash a rom, you wipe 4 things: /System, /cache, data/factory reset, and dalvik-cache. Lately all the newer roms automatically wipe /System, /cache, and dalvik-cache. Since dalvik-cache is located in /data/ I just told the v1 roms to wipe the entire /data folder, making it easy to switch between roms cause all you do is just flash it over.

That a good explanation? :)

I really can't believe you had to clarify that more than once lol. On another note, can't wait for the update! Thanks Team!!!

#105 atlbravesfalcs7

atlbravesfalcs7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

I really can't believe you had to clarify that more than once lol. On another note, can't wait for the update! Thanks Team!!!

well sorry. i just want to make sure i know exactly what's going on when i flash software on my phone..

#106 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

All Roms updated! Im now working on a handy little package you can flash..might take me a while only because im working two jobs tonight.
  • Yeag3r24 likes this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#107 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

All Roms updated! Im now working on a handy little package you can flash..might take me a while only because im working two jobs tonight.

Downloading now! :D
Posted Image

#108 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

Going to try the Stock version, sounds good to go now and it is what I prefer. Will be coming from Artic HD, so I will do the 4 wipes. I did run DualCore and it was great so I know this will be better! Good work guys!

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#109 thevillageidiot

thevillageidiot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Did anyone else loose their Google account? It won't let me set it back up and play store keeps closing.

With the 1.1 aokp update non kexec

#110 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Running CyanCoreV1.1. Very smooth and snappy so far. No major issues to report. One minor bug, on reboot screen resizes once but does so quickly. No biggie. Will let this settle in and see how it goes. Nice work!
Posted Image

#111 atlbravesfalcs7

atlbravesfalcs7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

cyan core 1.1 is running really well on my phone

#112 Razr1221

Razr1221

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

Running cyan core kexec and loving it , really fluid and fast , now with jelly bean on the RAZR and the touchpad, sweet.

#113 Razr1221

Razr1221

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Do cyan core kexec utilized deep sleep?

#114 redjax

redjax

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Love it! So fast, wow. And my battery life is nuts! I'm running the CyanCore one.

My one and only complaint, and it's actually a pretty big one, is that when I'm listening to Pandora or Grooveshark and the screen shuts off/sleeps/isn't lit anymore, it seems like my data is shut off...I can finish the song I'm on, but in order to get the next song to play, I have to turn my screen on and unlock the phone for it to reconnect. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

#115 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

Love it! So fast, wow. And my battery life is nuts! I'm running the CyanCore one.

My one and only complaint, and it's actually a pretty big one, is that when I'm listening to Pandora or Grooveshark and the screen shuts off/sleeps/isn't lit anymore, it seems like my data is shut off...I can finish the song I'm on, but in order to get the next song to play, I have to turn my screen on and unlock the phone for it to reconnect. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Are you sure that you have the wifi advanced option to keep wifi alive when phone sleeps?
Posted Image

#116 kris07

kris07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Just got my RAZR and let me say that this is the first ROM (Cyan10) I'm running after getting myself situated in the Moto Droid world. (I'm coming from a TBolt). Anyway, it's amazing , I love it really stable and fast and all that jazz. However, I am having issues watching streaming videos through the browser (Dolphin) and YouTube. Netflix works. Through the browser vids will load then crash and the YouTube app itself works, but the vids will just continuously load and never play. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
  • MoistureSplash likes this

#117 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Is it just me, or are the links in the op gone?

#118 kris07

kris07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

Is it just me, or are the links in the op gone?

They are all working for me.

#119 redjax

redjax

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

Are you sure that you have the wifi advanced option to keep wifi alive when phone sleeps?
Edit: as I thought, not really what I'm looking for. I'm talking mobile data, not WiFi.

No, I'm talking 3/4G here. But I'll try that?

#120 kris07

kris07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Alright, after rebooting YouTube works. Mightve been a connection thing. As for the streaming video issue, I went and installed MX Player which kind of fixed it. Some work some don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users