dnkjordan

Hazegray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX HD [Unlocked/Rooted]

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

Thanks for the quick response.

I must be missing something (note the noob in my name).  I kept the phone awake and didn't see any prompts on the phone when trying the bat file.  I ran the bat straight from windows explorer.  Should I have ran from a terminal emulator?

My drivers are up to date.  I did a little more reading in xda and I might need to update my ADB.  I'll have to check when I get home later today.

#122 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:34 AM

Your problem is with adb. Hmm. I wonder. Give me an hour to get to my laptop and I'll see if I can put something together that may or may not help. But you gotta be on a USB 2 port, using the oem cable that came with your phone (it matters), and latest driver installed. It's possible the adb version that came with it is too old. My idea if you want to try it yourself is to update adb and the supporting dlls from the platform tools and try it with that.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Non potest esse nisi unus

#123 dnkjordan

dnkjordan

Hazegray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX HD [Unlocked/Rooted]

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:40 AM

Thanks Sam. 

It's been a while since I updated ADB so I'll try that through platform tools when I get home this evening.  I am using USB 2.0 and the original cable. 

I found this

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

that may point to my issue.  I never saw a prompt for an RSA key.  I'll post after I try again.

#124 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

That's why I think it needs updated adb. It was 4.4 that added that if I remember so the adb shipped with motoapocalypse is too old. Just copy the 3 adb related files from platform tools into the motoapocalypse dir and overwrite the existing ones and try a again.

#125 Guest_kinnelonfire75_*

Guest_kinnelonfire75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:58 AM

That's why I think it needs updated adb. It was 4.4 that added that if I remember so the adb shipped with motoapocalypse is too old. Just copy the 3 adb related files from platform tools into the motoapocalypse dir and overwrite the existing ones and try a again.

I got a response from the program this time. When the phone prompted to allow USB debugging I let it. It ran, I saw something about the Trustzone failing before the program closed. Device is still locked afterwards. 

#126 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

Added a link to an updated motoapocalypse zip that contains updated adb and fastboot.  Hopefully that helps you guys and gals that are having trouble with adb.

#127 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

I got a response from the program this time. When the phone prompted to allow USB debugging I let it. It ran, I saw something about the Trustzone failing before the program closed. Device is still locked afterwards. 

So you rooted with towel root and then ran this exploit and it failed?  That'd be a first for someone on build 183.  HD or M?  Can you provide me a screen shot of your about phone?

#128 Sunwalker

Sunwalker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:23 AM

So you rooted with towel root and then ran this exploit and it failed?  That'd be a first for someone on build 183.  HD or M?  Can you provide me a screen shot of your about phone?

Me too Facing the same issue....... Currently on build .183 Razr M.... Rooted with towelroot Then installed latest supersu ....... But when i ran the exploit (replacing adb files) Error shows as trustzone failure write failed -11..... bootloader unlock-no & still at ap fastboot shows booloader-Locked status-0.

&

My Razr m currently running with official 4.4.2 FXZ from this thread 

........ This issue appears even i factory reset my razr & started from the scratch Still same issue appears on my Razr M.......

Any solutions?

#129 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

Not a clue.  I've seen it work for others, so, keep trying.  

#130 Sunwalker

Sunwalker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

Not a clue.  I've seen it work for others, so, keep trying.  

I have tried several times by both apk & adb exploit but no success....... 

Still trying my luck with repeated attempts but no sucess

#131 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:39 AM

Wait wait wait.  I had a thought.  When you upgraded to 183, what script did you use?  I bet I know what's going on and can fix it.

#132 Guest_kinnelonfire75_*

Guest_kinnelonfire75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:44 AM

Me too Facing the same issue....... Currently on build .183 Razr M.... Rooted with towelroot Then installed latest supersu ....... But when i ran the exploit (replacing adb files) Error shows as trustzone failure write failed -11..... bootloader unlock-no & still at ap fastboot shows booloader-Locked status-0.

&

My Razr m currently running with official 4.4.2 FXZ from this thread 

........ This issue appears even i factory reset my razr & started from the scratch Still same issue appears on my Razr M.......

Any solutions?

This was exactly what I had. Just got to work so it will be a bit. I'll retry with what SamuriHL just updated to the original post and will update afterwards. 

#133 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:45 AM

This was exactly what I had. Just got to work so it will be a bit. I'll retry with what SamuriHL just updated to the original post and will update afterwards. 

I need to know how you got to kitkat.  If you used my UNIVERSAL script, that'd be the cause of the failures as it skips flashing the TZ partition.  ;)

• RikRong and Sunwalker like this

#134 Sunwalker

Sunwalker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

I need to know how you got to kitkat.  If you used my UNIVERSAL script, that'd be the cause of the failures as it skips flashing the TZ partition.   ;)

Yep u r correct..... I hav used Universal script 

#135 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

Yep u r correct..... I hav used Universal script 

Bingo.  Flash the tz partition manually or use my KEEP DATA script to reapply the update (you'll have to re-root which is SOOOO hard ;)) and then run motoapocalypse again.  Updating my OP.  Thank you.

• Board373 and Sunwalker like this

#136 Sunwalker

Sunwalker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

Bingo.  Flash the tz partition manually or use my KEEP DATA script to reapply the update (you'll have to re-root which is SOOOO hard ;)) and then run motoapocalypse again.  Updating my OP.  Thank you.

I'll try to flash with KEEP DATA script...... & then report to u asap ...

• SamuriHL likes this

#137 Sunwalker

Sunwalker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

I'll try to flash with KEEP DATA script...... & then report to u asap ...

Can I use ur Full Script to flash my Razr M with Locked Bootloader if so will it leads to any Hard brick ???

#138 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:06 AM

Can I use ur Full Script to flash my Razr M with Locked Bootloader if so will it leads to any Hard brick ???

Don't use full.  It'll wipe your data partition and I don't wanna see that.  Use KEEP DATA.  Literally the only difference between full and keep data is wiping the data partition.  Full is for people that need a completely fresh start as if the phone came out of the box.

#139 Sunwalker

Sunwalker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

Don't use full.  It'll wipe your data partition and I don't wanna see that.  Use KEEP DATA.  Literally the only difference between full and keep data is wiping the data partition.  Full is for people that need a completely fresh start as if the phone came out of the box.

K Good to go Then I'll flash With ur "KEEP DATA" script & report to u ASAP.......

• SamuriHL likes this

#140 Sunwalker

Sunwalker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:37 AM

finally Unlocked Bootloader & got Status 3 on my Razr M XT907 ...... & thanks to 

for helping me out 

Attached Files

• SamuriHL, cmh714 and KFTheTruth like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users