Photo

[Rom] [Razr Cdma] Evolution 5.1 | ICS 4.0.4 | [Updated] [12/10/12]

roms ics deodexed init.d

• Please log in to reply
564 replies to this topic

Poll: [Rom] [Razr Cdma] Evolution 5.1 | ICS 4.0.4 | [Updated] [12/10/12] (328 member(s) have cast votes)

Which look do you prefer?

1. Voted Inverted Black (243 votes [74.09%])

Percentage of vote: 74.09%

2. Stock Blur (85 votes [25.91%])

Percentage of vote: 25.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

I noticed it doesn't hold on to pegssudq governor after a reboot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#82 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

I noticed it doesn't hold on to pegssudq governor after a reboot.

That's odd. I've been using pegasusq and have had no issues. What app are you using to set the governor?

#83 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

That's odd. I've been using pegasusq and have had no issues. What app are you using to set the governor?

The default. CPU control no frills CPU. The pegasusq option not showing anymore

#84 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

The default. CPU control no frills CPU. The pegasusq option not showing anymore

So is it not showing up or not holding on after reboot? When did this start happening?

#85 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

So is it not showing up or not holding on after reboot? When did this start happening?

After I setup all my apps, i went to cpu controller to select pegasusq. Then I rebooted and after the reboot cpu controller was at hotplug. I loked for pegasusq to select it again, but wasnt an option anymore

#86 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

After I setup all my apps, i went to cpu controller to select pegasusq. Then I rebooted and after the reboot cpu controller was at hotplug. I loked for pegasusq to select it again, but wasnt an option anymore

Did you wipe the cache and dalvik cache before flashing version 1.5?

#87 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

Did you wipe the cache and dalvik cache before flashing version 1.5?

Yes clean install. Format data, system cache. I reflashed the rom without wipe data just cache and dalvik. pegasusq did show up again but after a reboot it vanished :huh:

#88 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

Yes clean install. Format data, system cache. I reflashed the rom without wipe data just cache and dalvik. pegasusq did show up again but after a reboot it vanished :huh:

If you did a clean install then you should have done the wipe data step. Just wondering why it was skipped?

#89 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

Try to reinstall with only a cache wipe and dalvik wipe, this will allow you to maintain all your apps. Let me know how it goes. I'm here to help.

#90 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

If you did a clean install then you should have done the wipe data step. Just wondering why it was skipped?

I think i left a few words out. The first install, I wiped data, format system, cache, and dalvik cache. Then the second time, I just flashed the rom after wiping cache and delvik cache only. Both installs i got same results. pegasusq will vanish after rebooting

#91 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

I think i left a few words out. The first install, I wiped data, format system, cache, and dalvik cache. Then the second time, I just flashed the rom after wiping cache and delvik cache only. Both installs i got same results. pegasusq will vanish after rebooting

Ok, I will look into this. Honestly this has never happened to me on any rom i've used so give me a chance to find an answer for you. Btw, hotplugx is really a great governor to try out in the meantime, i've been using it for a few days now and it seems to perform better than pegasusq. :)
  • trikotret likes this

#92 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

Ok, I will look into this. Honestly this has never happened to me on any rom i've used so give me a chance to find an answer for you. Btw, hotplugx is really a great governor to try out in the meantime, i've been using it for a few days now and it seems to perform better than pegasusq. :)

No problem. I like it so far.

#93 doby-nut

doby-nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

Same here proper install pegasusq gone after reboot. Also do not have choice of hotplugx governor,

#94 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Same here proper install pegasusq gone after reboot. Also do not have choice of hotplugx governor,

So I'm not going nuts :P

#95 doby-nut

doby-nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Now wiped cache, and wiped Divilk cache, flashed original install over rom and they're back. Wierd.... my life's story.

#96 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

Now wiped cache, and wiped Divilk cache, flashed original install over rom and they're back. Wierd.... my life's story.

I did the same. Got it back but after a couple of reboots, it disappeared

#97 darthleland66

darthleland66

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Halo, any chance you might be able to incorporate the extended power menu into your next build?

Sent from my a200 using Tapatalk 2

#98 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Halo, any chance you might be able to incorporate the extended power menu into your next build?

Sent from my a200 using Tapatalk 2

Most likely will start working on it soon.

#99 ifonekillr

ifonekillr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:@ifonekillr
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

So I came back to ICS roms because I was tired of some of the glitches with JB. I downloaded this rom and immediately after flashing I got a 3684 on Quadrant. I was blown away. And this was before I've done any of my own tweaks. Thanks!
  • bradenfontaine likes this
My Razr is sharp thanks to Droidrzr.com, I will cut you with it if I must.

#100 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

So I came back to ICS roms because I was tired of some of the glitches with JB. I downloaded this rom and immediately after flashing I got a 3684 on Quadrant. I was blown away. And this was before I've done any of my own tweaks. Thanks!

That's awesome!
  • ifonekillr likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roms, ics, deodexed, init.d

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users