• Please log in to reply
497 replies to this topic

#381 syntrix

syntrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

On the face of it, looks like it won't work on my XT910 RAZR, because it's not a Verison model, (unlocked from Thailand) and doesn't have the OTA upate (0.7.2.XT926.Verizon.en.US). Anyone confirm this ?? Regards, BD

This is not for XT910 RAZR aka the original razr on android, this is for the new RAZR HD on Verizon.

#382 syntrix

syntrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#383 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationWallingford, CT

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

You have to have the leak already install to install jb in one of the rom slots. It goes the same for ics.

-tapped from my droid razr maxx HD

So for a stock rooted phone with Safestrap installed...you can't install the leak? Or do you have to remove Safestrap to install?
But wait....if you're here, who's running hell?

#384 ForestCat

ForestCat

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

For any of you adventurous ones successfully running 4.1 on your HD/Maxx HD,

A. Is the new JB "Offline Speech Recognition" feature (No Data/Wifi connection) working in this leak?
B. Have you had a chance to play w/ it, and if so, how degraded is the accuracy compared with the online version, ICS, etc?

Thanks for any feedback, and for all the great info in this thread. Should have my Maxx HD in a few days and the fun begins...

#385 chrisc2u

chrisc2u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

For any of you adventurous ones successfully running 4.1 on your HD/Maxx HD,

A. Is the new JB "Offline Speech Recognition" feature (No Data/Wifi connection) working in this leak?
B. Have you had a chance to play w/ it, and if so, how degraded is the accuracy compared with the online version, ICS, etc?

Thanks for any feedback, and for all the great info in this thread. Should have my Maxx HD in a few days and the fun begins...

I tested it in airplane mode and it worked flawlessly. No accuracy or speed issues.

#386 ForestCat

ForestCat

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

Sweeeeet. Thanks so much, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear.

#387 droid_novice

droid_novice

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

I am getting a message when they try to donwload the update file? It says the account has been suspended. I'm new to this, so it could be a rookie mistake.

#388 syntrix

syntrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

I am getting a message when they try to donwload the update file? It says the account has been suspended. I'm new to this, so it could be a rookie mistake.

Looks like the download account has been suspended, game over unless someone hosts it/provides a link.

#389 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Looks like the download account has been suspended, game over unless someone hosts it/provides a link.

Have you looked in the downloads section of the forums? The link should be there...

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#390 jableux

jableux

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Do you or anyone else that had previously downloaded the file want to upload it to a free storage site to get it back up and running?

#391 Moose1988

Moose1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

So if I was already running the leak, but had to reflash to ics so I could root.. and still have the file in my phone for JB.. will it still work?

Was going to root and reinstall JB today after work.

#392 syntrix

syntrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

So if I was already running the leak, but had to reflash to ics so I could root.. and still have the file in my phone for JB.. will it still work?

Was going to root and reinstall JB today after work.

If you still have the JB file, you still have the JB file!

#393 Moose1988

Moose1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

Good point. Lol Didn't know if I needed to start from scratch or not. That was my first time ever messing with a phone. Tonight will be my first attempt at rooting. Lol. Thanks.

#394 syntrix

syntrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

Have you looked in the downloads section of the forums? The link should be there...

Have you?

It links to the same download link, of which the account that was created is now suspended, so the download link doesn't work, just like the download link on page 1 here. I just want to say download link 1 more time. download link. Thanks!!

#395 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Have you?

It links to the same download link, of which the account that was created is now suspended, so the download link doesn't work, just like the download link on page 1 here. I just want to say download link 1 more time. download link. Thanks!!

Sorry.... i hadn't looked prior to posting.... i know there are mirrors to some of the downloads in the downloads section :) apparently not that one (yet).... I'll try to get a copy uploaded shortly.... maybe someone else will too.... :)

jhf.png

#396 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,503 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

It won't matter too much longer. Looks like they're prepping to release this thing soon. I read earlier that the soak test was getting ready to go.
  • johnthehillbilly likes this

Non potest esse nisi unus

#397 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

It won't matter too much longer. Looks like they're prepping to release this thing soon. I read earlier that the soak test was getting ready to go.

Nice :)

jhf.png

#398 syntrix

syntrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

I heard about this too, but can anyone really talk about it?

#399 jableux

jableux

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

I hope so. In the mean time, I'll be patiently waiting for a kind Samaritan to upload the file. I was waiting for my MAXX to ship all weekend and was super sad to find the dead link on the day I was finally able to start working on it. :(

#400 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

I am uploading it to dropbox right now, as soon as it is done I will post a link.
  • jableux likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HD Jelly bean, 4.1.1, DROID RAZR HD, HD JB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users