Photo

Black Widow JB ([Aokp/Cm10/CNA ROMs]) 2012-11-21

Black Widow Jellybean 4.1.2 Custom ROMs Custom Theme Aokp Cyanogenmod 10 CNA ([Code Name Android])

• Please log in to reply
1980 replies to this topic

#1941 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Current Device(s):RazR

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

:ph34r: Looking forward to the final Release dude :ph34r:

Attached Files

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#1942 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, RazR MAXX

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

what were your steps exactly

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Are you having problems with it? I basically just had to flash it four times to get it all working right
Posted Image

#1943 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

I got it working

• mvp4him3 likes this

#1944 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

I flashed it twice last night and didn't get it working fully. I'm trying my third time now. I'm going to wipe everything several times first. The theme looks great. I love the wallpaper already. Just need my Home button to work, at least that is the main thing not working I noticed on the last try.

#1945 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

tried two more times. got 3 icons in the dock this last time and a fourth on the desktop, so that is better. My home and search buttons don't work and the google account failed on me at the beginning both times which didn't happen the first two tries.

I doing a full wipe of dalvik, cache, and system multiple times in random orders. Any other suggestions?

Also, every time I press the power button. I only get one option and that is to power off.

#1946 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

tried two more times. got 3 icons in the dock this last time and a fourth on the desktop, so that is better. My home and search buttons don't work and the google account failed on me at the beginning both times which didn't happen the first two tries.

I doing a full wipe of dalvik, cache, and system multiple times in random orders. Any other suggestions?

Also, every time I press the power button. I only get one option and that is to power off.

Just keep trying man. Wipe all that and make sure to delete the ROM slot. Then re-create it and start flashing again. I had to do it four times to get it to work successfully.
  • crf450r420 likes this
Posted Image

#1947 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

Just keep trying man. Wipe all that and make sure to delete the ROM slot. Then re-create it and start flashing again. I had to do it four times to get it to work successfully.

I haven't redone the ROM Slot. I'll try that out on my next attempts tonight. Thanks

#1948 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

Yeah man you just gotta get lucky it took me most of the day before I finally got my working right

#1949 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Yeah man you just gotta get lucky it took me most of the day before I finally got my working right

crazy.. took me 2x to flash. :ph34r:

the first, after it booted it went straight to the home screen.. like the setup.apk didn't read., so I powered down and into recovery, wiped data, cache, dalvik, system (2x), then went to install, and installed the ROM, rebooted system. it then went straight to the device setup screen and I setup. there was a time when i tested, that after it booted it got to the device setup screen, but u couldn't see signals, time etc... so I powered down, then powered back on, and when it started it was on the device setup screen, with the clock and signals, with the setup screen waiting to setup your device. After word there are 2 Verizon popups due to me heavily debloating but leaving a few Verizon apps in.... so just hit OK and proceed. ...

from there all should be good, I just need to get my battery Mod roboto working. .. not sure what's up with it~ but when I get a fix the official will be released

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#1950 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

Maybe my phone doesn't like me anymore or maybe I can't follow directions that well ha ha but I refuse to believe it was my fault.... like I would flash it and it would skip the set up process completely and home button wasn't working but after awhile I got it working....I have no complaints this things is sweet ha ha

• mvp4him3 likes this

#1951 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Maybe my phone doesn't like me anymore or maybe I can't follow directions that well ha ha but I refuse to believe it was my fault.... like I would flash it and it would skip the set up process completely and home button wasn't working but after awhile I got it working....I have no complaints this things is sweet ha ha

No man I was following directions also and it did the same for me. All in all it is running amazing andlaw!! Great work. A day into the ROM and no problems connecting to data or rebooting. Besides the VZ remote FC all is good.
Posted Image

#1952 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Current Device(s):RazR

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

Solution for me was:

Power down the Phone after initial Boot > wipe Cache > Fix Permissions > Profit

Some issues i got: No Notifications in Notification Bar, when Emails & co arrived.
Widgetsoid wasn't shown in Statusbar after turning it on
Superuser & SU preinstalled (maybe one of them is enough ;) )

Sent from my XT910

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#1953 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

Solution for me was:

Power down the Phone after initial Boot > wipe Cache > Fix Permissions > Profit

Superuser & SU preinstalled (maybe one of them is enough ;) )

Sent from my XT910

I am aware of it, Superuser functions won't work with just SuperSU.. main reason there is 2 of them in there..

& team speedcore was kind enough to share their modified services.jar for my 1% accurate battery Mod to work properly. it will be included in the final update for official release! :ph34r:

• mvp4him3 and crf450r420 like this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#1954 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

I am aware of it, Superuser functions won't work with just SuperSU.. main reason there is 2 of them in there..

& team speedcore was kind enough to share their modified services.jar for my 1% accurate battery Mod to work properly. it will be included in the final update for official release! :ph34r:

Me likey. I know you said no to mods but any chance to squeez out the circle battery mod? :)
Posted Image

#1955 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Me likey. I know you said no to mods but any chance to squeez out the circle battery mod? :)

ya, I will have a few battery Mods to choose from., once the ROM is released...

• foxracing3 and mvp4him3 like this

Posted Image

#1956 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

Awwww I no longer feel like a red headed step child :) you the man law

• andlaw and mvp4him3 like this

#1957 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

ya, I will have a few battery Mods to choose from., once the ROM is released...

Very nice man. Best ROM still out there.
  • andlaw likes this
Posted Image

#1958 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Deleted and recreated the ROM slot. Wiped it all twice. Installed, wiped dalvik and fixed permissions. Then rebooted. Looks like it worked, so others should try to wipe dalvik and permissions fix right after to confirm it.

#1959 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Hey OK so I text a lot and I keep getting this warning about sending to many messages can I turn that off ha ha is there a way to do that ??

#1960 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hey OK so I text a lot and I keep getting this warning about sending to many messages can I turn that off ha ha is there a way to do that ??

Just deleting the group of messages you are getting the error message with.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Widow, Jellybean 4.1.2, Custom ROMs, Custom Theme, Aokp, Cyanogenmod 10, CNA ([Code Name Android])

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users