Photo

Black Widow JB ([Aokp/Cm10/CNA ROMs]) 2012-11-21

Black Widow Jellybean 4.1.2 Custom ROMs Custom Theme Aokp Cyanogenmod 10 CNA ([Code Name Android])

• Please log in to reply
1980 replies to this topic

#1961 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Its not a error more like a safe guard and it says this phone is sending out a lot of text messages ....the you can choose between allow or deny

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#1962 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, RazR MAXX

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Its not a error more like a safe guard and it says this phone is sending out a lot of text messages ....the you can choose between allow or deny

Well allow and after it sends delete the conversation with that person and start another. I got that yesterday and that fixed it
Posted Image

#1963 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

No man I was following directions also and it did the same for me. All in all it is running amazing andlaw!! Great work. A day into the ROM and no problems connecting to data or rebooting. Besides the VZ remote FC all is good.

BTW, forgot to mention, if you use TiBu.. you can freeze this and that popup on boot will not happen. ..

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

67.23KB   36 downloads

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

• mvp4him3 likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#1964 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

BTW, forgot to mention, if you use TiBu.. you can freeze this and that popup on boot will not happen. ..

67.23KB   36 downloads

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

If people are flashing as much as I do TiBu is a godsend
Posted Image

#1965 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

OK so whenever I try and send a picture I get a error saying android process MMS has stopped.....I've trued reflashing after wiping and fixing permissions....and still a no go any ideas??

#1966 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

OK so whenever I try and send a picture I get a error saying android process MMS has stopped.....I've trued reflashing after wiping and fixing permissions....and still a no go any ideas??

Yep just tried, same thing.
Posted Image

#1967 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

Yeah I receive them just fine just can't send em ...not a big deal tho

#1968 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

Now that I have it running only issue I'm having really is Facebook not working at all. It keeps crashing when trying to setup as an account or open the app. I have not sent any messages yet. I was not far enough along to use it during the day, so I loaded stock back up. I did get my computer at work setup to swap yesterday just in case I need to swap back in the future.

I don't understand why certain apps can't update to keep the theme. When you install many themes they change the icons of say Gmail, so why can't that be setup the same way instead of not being able to update Gmail? Even if we had to reapply the theme, who at this point is going to mind that? Now with the google search widget, I can sort of understand since that might not change over like normal, but it would be cool if you could find a way to make it work in the same way.

My calander also won't sync and that is tough to deal with. My browser also won't sync, but not sure what browser that is since JB was said to use chrome now. That has me lost since there is still a generic browser on here.

#1969 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Now that I have it running only issue I'm having really is Facebook not working at all. It keeps crashing when trying to setup as an account or open the app. I have not sent any messages yet. I was not far enough along to use it during the day, so I loaded stock back up. I did get my computer at work setup to swap yesterday just in case I need to swap back in the future. I don't understand why certain apps can't update to keep the theme. When you install many themes they change the icons of say Gmail, so why can't that be setup the same way instead of not being able to update Gmail? Even if we had to reapply the theme, who at this point is going to mind that? Now with the google search widget, I can sort of understand since that might not change over like normal, but it would be cool if you could find a way to make it work in the same way. My calander also won't sync and that is tough to deal with. My browser also won't sync, but not sure what browser that is since JB was said to use chrome now. That has me lost since there is still a generic browser on here.

not sure why you are having problems syncing... but asking why theme work will break when updating an app is kinda funny..... how could you expect to black out an application, like Gmail., and then update it to a completely different version... how could we possibly keep that inverted when its not the same version that was, themed. Its not the same as an icon pack, which still even in an icon pack you have to code each icon for each application. If the application ends up getting an overhaul and the developer updates the UI or something else, they can completely change the string, and make the application no longer be relevant to whats in the icon pack.., ive already seen this for an app or two that i have in my BWicons pack, that used to change the icon for an app, but now thats its been updated to a newer version, it will no longer change.

same thing, cant update an app and have it actually update, and then expect it to look the same as when a themer goes in and changes the looks of it~ im not even sure if an AOKP/CM theme from the theme choosers can black out apps and have it remain blacked out whether you update or not..

And i took the day off from work, here after an hour or so when the OG gets a charge on it, i am going to test out this Accurate battery, if all is well, i will be creating the thread and posting the link in here to it........ and i will be adding a few battery Mods in there as well. .. :ph34r:

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#1970 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

k, ive tested and its working, i will be creating the OP and posting here shortly~

as soon as the new upload file is done, i will post the link. shouldnt be but an hour or less..
  • HSD-Pilot, rayross and luke61456789 like this

Posted Image

#1971 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

k, ive tested and its working, i will be creating the OP and posting here shortly~

as soon as the new upload file is done, i will post the link. shouldnt be but an hour or less..

thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1972 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

Very nice man!! I look forward to it!
Posted Image

#1973 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

k, well i am sure some of you may have noticed, but the new ROM link is live, in its own thread now! this can be found by going

*please make sure you read the OP, and are on the correct system version! remember, you can always use the Dualboot method to run this ROM*

Posted Image

#1974 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

not sure why you are having problems syncing... but asking why theme work will break when updating an app is kinda funny..... how could you expect to black out an application, like Gmail., and then update it to a completely different version... how could we possibly keep that inverted when its not the same version that was, themed. Its not the same as an icon pack, which still even in an icon pack you have to code each icon for each application. If the application ends up getting an overhaul and the developer updates the UI or something else, they can completely change the string, and make the application no longer be relevant to whats in the icon pack.., ive already seen this for an app or two that i have in my BWicons pack, that used to change the icon for an app, but now thats its been updated to a newer version, it will no longer change.

same thing, cant update an app and have it actually update, and then expect it to look the same as when a themer goes in and changes the looks of it~ im not even sure if an AOKP/CM theme from the theme choosers can black out apps and have it remain blacked out whether you update or not..

And i took the day off from work, here after an hour or so when the OG gets a charge on it, i am going to test out this Accurate battery, if all is well, i will be creating the thread and posting the link in here to it........ and i will be adding a few battery Mods in there as well. .. :ph34r:

I remember themes changing more than icons on my D1 with ChevyNo1 ROMS. Don't know why, buy I'm guessing now a lot has changed. Stopped messing with it before gingerbread, but loaded gingerbread on there before it was on my D2 because off frustration. Anyways guess it's nothing like CSS or anything else with a standard making it reasonable. So, now I know it's more work for you than I thought.

#1975 drwobbles

drwobbles

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

BlackWidow is my favorite ROM currently, nice work! However I miss one of my favorite old CM7 tricks which was the Tablet Tweak - Bottom Status Bar mod. Is there any way to easily incorporate that into BW Roms, to request that option as a future change? If it helps, Im an EE so I'd be willing to take on some of the dev work if someone could point me to the right files to start with. From what I gather its framework-res type stuff?

#1976 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

BlackWidow is my favorite ROM currently, nice work! However I miss one of my favorite old CM7 tricks which was the Tablet Tweak - Bottom Status Bar mod. Is there any way to easily incorporate that into BW Roms, to request that option as a future change? If it helps, Im an EE so I'd be willing to take on some of the dev work if someone could point me to the right files to start with. From what I gather its framework-res type stuff?

right on glad ur liking BW, not sure what tablet tweak ur referring to, if u could possibly explain or give a lil more detail.. I'll try and give ya an answer~ :ph34r:

Sent from my XT926M using Tapatalk 2™

Posted Image

#1977 drwobbles

drwobbles

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

right on glad ur liking BW, not sure what tablet tweak ur referring to, if u could possibly explain or give a lil more detail.. I'll try and give ya an answer~ :ph34r:

Sent from my XT926M using Tapatalk 2™

Thanks for the fast response! It's just flipping the status bar from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen. (It was called a tablet tweak in CM, pretty sure it's something with framework-res). It then swipes up from the bottom, all toggles show up docked at the bottom, the notification stack begins bottom-first; essentially it makes notif. operation and status bar functionality much more efficient on big 4.3" phones by not making you extend the reach of your thumb. There was a "CM9 Reloaded Status bar Mod" for the RAZR that is no longer working that did something like it. Does that help? I had it on my CM7 TBolt 4G.
  • drwobbles likes this

#1978 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

I think this is what he is referring to. Pic is of nook color but same concept.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files

• drwobbles likes this

#1979 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

I think this is what he is referring to. Pic is of nook color but same concept.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

sorry for the delay, been busy and got sick. this is very easy to do, but when you enable tablet mode, it starts pulling images from drawable-mdpi, images of which i never themed. .. but you are more than welcome to make the edit in build.prop. look for the line:
ro.sf.lcd_density=320 and change the number to 160., then reboot. your phone will then be running in Tablet mode.

Posted Image

#1980 mwhp13

mwhp13

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Just flashed this ROM and everything seems to be working well except for Snapchat. The app freezes and then closes. Any suggestions?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Widow, Jellybean 4.1.2, Custom ROMs, Custom Theme, Aokp, Cyanogenmod 10, CNA ([Code Name Android])

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users