#401 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

That made me laugh, right up untill she asked me what i was laughing at..

I flashed this.. very smooth.. Great job

Lol!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#402 whiteycash

whiteycash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

Has anyone else been getting texts from a "6250" number?

I was getting these like crazy I called vz support and they said I had to dial *228 and press 3 or something I dunno but I did it and still got the msgs all the time. I read somewhere it has something to do with email sync though so try just using gmail I've done this and its worked for me

#403 whiteycash

whiteycash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

Yep, flashed yesterday, and it's super fast and very smooth. Let me know if you guys need any testing done.

Hey Colorado where did you find this updated version the one I have is from 1/27 Im following dhackers twitter and can't find it anywhere was it only up for a short while?

#404 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:13 AM

I've been running this since the 27th, and my battery has been getting better and better.. I'm pretty sure i just set my record 100% to 1%, getting 1 day 14h30m.. and it didnt just sit there, i was on and off it all day both days. love this rom!!

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#405 20ripley

20ripley

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

dhacker whats up did you stop working on ics.

Thanks

#406 blkghost

blkghost

Bignadad Beta Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Twitter:@blkghost22
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

he is still working on it with hashcode.... the recent was on 02/04/12 there maybe an update soon as well..

#407 littlewing745

littlewing745

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

Dude...really? I have followed dhacker from the Bionic to the Razr and I hate to be a jerk...but people like you are why great developers stop working on ROMs. It's not hard at all to do a minimal amount of research (i.e., find his twitter account posted in the OP) and see that he's quite literally working on it AS WE SPEAK. Come on, man.

Thanks

#408 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

Thanks

Yeah as stated above they are working on it, these things take time. Plus everyone working on it also has 'lifes' I think :P.

:-D :-D

#409 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

Dude...really? I have followed dhacker from the Bionic to the Razr and I hate to be a jerk...but people like you are why great developers stop working on ROMs. It's not hard at all to do a minimal amount of research (i.e., find his twitter account posted in the OP) and see that he's quite literally working on it AS WE SPEAK. Come on, man.

Woah bro chill out. Just because he worded his statement in a weird way doesn't mean he deserves to be gone off on.

I highly doubt any dev has ever quit from people posting questions on a forum.
  • The Kid likes this

#410 en7gm4

en7gm4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/en7gm4
  • LocationtEXas

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

please dont have this site turn into another xda. everyone seems to be somewhat less juvenile here. but that can alway change with a few whiners asking devs for eta and why you this doesnt work on an alpha build.

#411 littlewing745

littlewing745

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

Trust me, "bro," that's not going off on him. There are plenty of devs, btw, who have absolutely gone silent or stopped working on projects because people don't do simple things like read the OP or the forum to see what's going on before bugging them. Point-of-fact: go read Dhacker's twitter account from the last 1-2 months and count how many times he's had to ask people to chill out with these exact types of questions.

Not being a jerk...just curbing that behavior at the start.

Woah bro chill out. Just because he worded his statement in a weird way doesn't mean he deserves to be gone off on.

#412 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

No that is being a jerk, and whatever you want to call it it doesn't matter. The whole point of this forum is to help people get the most out of their phone.

He didn't message him to ask him, he posted here; Therefore not bugging him. I have heard of plenty of devs getting frustrated from being messaged repeatedly but that's not the situation here.

I'm not going to argue, but we all do our best to keep this forum civil and friendly, even when the repeated questions get us frustrated. That's the main difference between this site and XDA where that stuff is common. Everyone was a noob once.
  • CtrlAltDeath and The Kid like this

#413 20ripley

20ripley

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

I apolagize i didnt mean it that way and i didnt see 2/4/2012 up dated version do u know where i could get it

Thanks

#414 blkghost

blkghost

Bignadad Beta Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Twitter:@blkghost22
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:23 PM

Not sure where it is now... but he is working on it and no Newsroom apologize to me... him and hash code should release when ready....I just follow him on twitter to get my infos

#415 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

please dont have this site turn into another xda. everyone seems to be somewhat less juvenile here. but that can alway change with a few whiners asking devs for eta and why you this doesnt work on an alpha build.

Trust me, "bro," that's not going off on him. There are plenty of devs, btw, who have absolutely gone silent or stopped working on projects because people don't do simple things like read the OP or the forum to see what's going on before bugging them. Point-of-fact: go read Dhacker's twitter account from the last 1-2 months and count how many times he's had to ask people to chill out with these exact types of questions.

Not being a jerk...just curbing that behavior at the start.

No that is being a jerk, and whatever you want to call it it doesn't matter. The whole point of this forum is to help people get the most out of their phone.

He didn't message him to ask him, he posted here; Therefore not bugging him. I have heard of plenty of devs getting frustrated from being messaged repeatedly but that's not the situation here.

I'm not going to argue, but we all do our best to keep this forum civil and friendly, even when the repeated questions get us frustrated. That's the main difference between this site and XDA where that stuff is common. Everyone was a noob once.

Guys thats more than enough I understand all sides but the original post was just a question not a demand or a snide comment. Could the question have been worded differently sure but we all use phones and gadgets to monitor this forum and the shorthand text comes out in us without thought. This site is to stay civil and helpful at all times we are and will continue to be a "community" that helps one another enjoy our phones to the fullest potential. All questions are accepted on droidrzr.com regardless of what it is the worst that can happen is the answer is no. So settle down and lets get back to the reason we are all on this site.
  • The Kid and superstargoddess like this
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#416 DarkestSpawn

DarkestSpawn

Tester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

I think now would be a great time for everyone to review this:

I dont know about other mods or Admins, but I will not put up with the smarta** remarks. Some people need to sit back, breath and think, Was I new at some point? Or was I born with this knowledge and just waiting 20 something years to use it?

Thank you and good night.
  • Frogman and The Kid like this
-Beta Mod-
-Grand Master of the Testing-

Posted Image

#417 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

I think now would be a great time for everyone to review this:

I dont know about other mods or Admins, but I will not put up with the smarta** remarks. Some people need to sit back, breath and think, Was I new at some point? Or was I born with this knowledge and just waiting 20 something years to use it?

Thank you and good night.

Lol that's awesome!

Posted Image

#418 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

Ha great vid. Exactly, the thing i really love about this forum is no matter how many times people ask, 'how do i root on 173?' Everyone still takes the time to nicely point the guy in the right direction.

Does anyone know if the current build being worked on is based on the new OTA or if they have to redo things to an extent?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#419 bokajay

bokajay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

Ha great vid. Exactly, the thing i really love about this forum is no matter how many times people ask, 'how do i root on 173?' Everyone still takes the time to nicely point the guy in the right direction.

Does anyone know if the current build being worked on is based on the new OTA or if they have to redo things to an extent?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The build that was released today thru twitter was still built off of .748

#420 The Admiral

The Admiral

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Twitter:sthorderson
  • LocationSL,UT

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:58 AM

Getting this thread back on topic.

Hashcode has released Safestrap 1.08 which fixes the booting issues with this ROM (and other ICS roms on D3 and RAZR). All I did was boot into my non-safe system, uninstall Safestrap from Settings, install the new Safestrap from the apk (on my SD card), give it all the permissions, and then Install Recovery. Looks like I am still on Recovery 1.07, but the booting issue is definitely fixed. Straight to the th3oryrom boot screen after the safestrap splash. :D

I'm working on an Exchange calendar fix, I'm flashing the newest release now (get it from dhacker's twitter, it isn't on

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

yet) and then I'll pay around with Calendar.apks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dhacker29, ICS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users