685 replies to this topic

#641 agentbauer

agentbauer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

Ok thanks for the clarification, guess I will have to wait for the next build release that will work with my phone.

#642 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

Ok thanks for the clarification, guess I will have to wait for the next build release that will work with my phone.

You will need to OTA to 173... All future builds will be compatible with that only.

#643 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:39 PM

When I had this Rom on my non safe side the black screen would come up but after a few minutes it would boit up to ics. Be patient and it will load up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

That doesn't happen anymore. The new builds require newest safestrap (or else black screen), and they go straight into bootup now.

#644 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

That doesn't happen anymore. The new builds require newest safestrap (or else black screen), and they go straight into bootup now.

How new are you talking? I have 2-9 and it boots up like any other ROM. I'm using BS 2.0. No black screens, fast booting, amazing ROM.
Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#645 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

You're using Bootstrapper, I'm talking about safestrap. You need 1.0.8 to flash the newest two builds or else it hangs at a black screen & never boots.
With 1.0.8 it loads like a normal ROM (meaning no 3-10 minute waits for the boot animation)

#646 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:07 AM

Ah, my bad. I misread that a little. :lol:

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#647 tweakhax

tweakhax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Google+:116149427927563718815
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:16 AM

Can you use RSD lite (or equivalent) while using safestrap? or will it wipe the safestrap recovery?

i get the jist of it (SS), and have it installed but haven't used it extensively. I would like to RSD one side and upgrade to .173 so I can run the latest build of ICS Razr (2-9)
Dedicated to preserving the art of the Crackflasher ---- Where's my stylus?

#648 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

Can you use RSD lite (or equivalent) while using safestrap? or will it wipe the safestrap recovery?

i get the jist of it (SS), and have it installed but haven't used it extensively. I would like to RSD one side and upgrade to .173 so I can run the latest build of ICS Razr (2-9)

Great question would like help with that too......I want to report that the google text to speach engine doesn't work. Anyone else with this issue?? Because unfortunately this could be a deal breaker for me because my BT requires it to voice dial. Thanks guys for the help!

#649 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

RSD will remove safestrap. You will just have to reinstall it once you are on 173 and rooted, then you can flash ic3razr on your non safe side.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk
  • NickL83 likes this

#650 Mystery252

Mystery252

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:Mystery252

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

Anybody flashed the newest build from last night yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

#651 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

Anybody flashed the newest build from last night yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

If I'm not mistaken the newest build was released on the ninth. Im not aware of anything being released last night. Correct if im wrong though please!

#652 mreshetar

mreshetar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

New build out this morning. I have it downloaded and on my sd card but haven't flashed it yet. Need to get my phone charged up all the way first.

#653 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

New build out this morning. I have it downloaded and on my sd card but haven't flashed it yet. Need to get my phone charged up all the way first.

Where's the link? all I see is the one thats labled the Jan 27th and the link on Mydroidworld is the 9th?

#654 Th3H0ff

Th3H0ff

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:th3H0ff
  • Google+:andrewlieser

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

Im sure theres a link up on mydroidworld.... but if not the new gapps and rom link are posted on his twitter account!

#655 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

Im sure theres a link up on mydroidworld.... but if not the new gapps and rom link are posted on his twitter account!

what has changed in this one? the build seems to be changing very rapidly lately! lots of progress im assuming! lol

#656 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

nope mydroidworld only shows 2-9-12. I'll check again but ive checked a couple times already. IF someone could post a link to the link that be greatly appreciated! .....This is noob but IDK even where to begin with twitter. Ive only gone to the website twice. I'll figure it out though. lol

#657 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

nope mydroidworld only shows 2-9-12. I'll check again but ive checked a couple times already. IF someone could post a link to the link that be greatly appreciated! .....This is noob but IDK even where to begin with twitter. Ive only gone to the website twice. I'll figure it out though. lol

NEVERMIND i found it! Here you go guys!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

SOrry in advance if posting a link to another site is a NONO :-/ I figured it might be ok because of who the link is for...

#658 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

NEVERMIND i found it! Here you go guys!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

SOrry in advance if posting a link to another site is a NONO :-/ I figured it might be ok because of who the link is for...

why do links go up everywhere but here =(

#659 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

why do links go up everywhere but here =(

Most links do go up The men upstairs here ar good about that, but they missed this one apprently :-/

#660 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

ahh can't wait to get home and try it!!!!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dhacker29, ICS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users