#661 tweakhax

tweakhax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Google+:116149427927563718815
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

Currently in the process of Updating to .173 then going to install this new version. Release notes said it was running on .175, this won't affect flashing to a .173 system will it? I wouldn't think so but....
Dedicated to preserving the art of the Crackflasher ---- Where's my stylus?

#662 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

ahh can't wait to get home and try it!!!!

LOL i know what you mean! for me though, SO FAR at least the 2-9 release works better with my phone at least. It's a little laggy for 1 and the text to speach is really inaccurate, which is an improvement though consider 2-9 didn't have it lol. Just a couple little things thats all. Def give it a try though!

#663 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

Currently in the process of Updating to .173 then going to install this new version. Release notes said it was running on .175, this won't affect flashing to a .173 system will it? I wouldn't think so but....

It's more like .17X so no it won't affect it

#664 Mystery252

Mystery252

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:Mystery252

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

LOL i know what you mean! for me though, SO FAR at least the 2-9 release works better with my phone at least. It's a little laggy for 1 and the text to speach is really inaccurate, which is an improvement though consider 2-9 didn't have it lol. Just a couple little things thats all. Def give it a try though!

Camera doesn't happen to work yet does it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

#665 tweakhax

tweakhax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

It's more like .17X so no it won't affect it

Perhaps if I read the OP and the huge lettering stating so I would have been able to refrain from posting lol.

Thanks.

#666 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

Camera doesn't happen to work yet does it?

Nope not yet. I didn't check for myself but thats what the OP said at least

Perhaps if I read the OP and the huge lettering stating so I would have been able to refrain from posting lol.

Thanks.

Thats ok lol No problem

#667 Mystery252

Mystery252

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:Mystery252

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

Nope not yet. I didn't check for myself but thats what the OP said at least

Thanks. Haven't had a chance to look been busy at work.

#668 tweakhax

tweakhax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

Camera doesn't work. Also, this is really a non-issue, but the only place I get lag is when I open/close the app drawer. Anyone else getting this?

#669 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Thanks. Haven't had a chance to look been busy at work.

No problem

#670 NickL83

NickL83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBranford, CT

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

I've got a little problem thats a little of topic, but could someone explain to me how I can get my safe side of safestrap to be stock .173 again. Or do I have to RSD the whole phone :-/

#671 f4u5t

f4u5t

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Google+:matt@f4u5t.com

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

I seem to be having a data connection issue, I know this is alpha rom but Im losing data and it never comes back.
If i reboot and do the phone info thing it comes back....Is this normal?

#672 jidol

jidol

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

I am seeing problems on reboot, I have to re-issue the commands to turn on data on the phone like right after install. Maybe this is expected.

I am having to flash back to stock because the phone only works sometimes. The calls connect but I cannot hear anything and they cannot hear me. I saw a post like this but no responses. I have noticed that when this happens VOXER complains that the phone is using the mic so it cannot, even though I can't make calls.

Otherwise the ROM is solid, really hope to hear soon about this phone issue. I really don't want to switch back, but with my phone not being a phone, its a no go.

Thanks

#673 jidol

jidol

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:37 PM

I seem to be having a data connection issue, I know this is alpha rom but Im losing data and it never comes back.
If i reboot and do the phone info thing it comes back....Is this normal?

This is the same thing I am seeing, in addition to not being able to talk or hear people on the phone. But the phone thing is not constant. Happened yesterday, then started working again, and now its doing it again.

#674 orcsbane13

orcsbane13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

Yeah you have to toggle radio's anytime you reboot. That's just how it is for the time being. As far as the call issue I haven't ran into that problem yet. Been using this rom for several days now. Only issues I've had is Bluetooth audio is garbled and Netflix won't play. Not bad for an alpha. :-) keep up the great work. :-)

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#675 rickyheferle

rickyheferle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Google+:rickyheferle

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

Also any reason why the SD Card won't mount unless in Recovery? Is that supposed to be like that?

#676 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:42 AM

I am running the latest build (2/14). I have noticed when booting, it will sit on the dual core splash screen and not move on. I press Volume +/- and power (hold them) It boots again to the CWM screen. I choose reboot and it boots up fine. This has replicated Itself (for me) at least a couple of times. Any thoughts?
Posted Image

#677 mudthestud23

mudthestud23

made of water, dirt, rocks.

• Superuser
  • 511 posts
  • Twitter:@mudthestud23
  • Google+:mudthestud23@gmail.com
  • LocationMinnesota where its really cold!
  • Current Device(s):droid razr hd maxx, droid razr 4, droid razr maxx

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

I am running the latest build (2/14). I have noticed when booting, it will sit on the dual core splash screen and not move on. I press Volume +/- and power (hold them) It boots again to the CWM screen. I choose reboot and it boots up fine. This has replicated Itself (for me) at least a couple of times. Any thoughts?

my only guess would be bad download or, didnt wipe everything and format system. But you probably did.
mud.png

#678 Digitalbullet

Digitalbullet

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:40 AM

<< :( noob..Maybe someone can help me.. razr maxx System version 6.12.173.xt912 Verizon.en.US. Android version 2.3.6 .Updated phone 2 days ago safestrap and rooted via batman's utility already backed my stock rom. I get the ics boot loop do i need to downgrade to 174 For this to work?

#679 orcsbane13

orcsbane13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:08 AM

Use the 2/14 version found in the other IC3 thread.

#680 outfieldslayer

outfieldslayer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

I am seeing problems on reboot, I have to re-issue the commands to turn on data on the phone like right after install. Maybe this is expected.

I am having to flash back to stock because the phone only works sometimes. The calls connect but I cannot hear anything and they cannot hear me. I saw a post like this but no responses. I have noticed that when this happens VOXER complains that the phone is using the mic so it cannot, even though I can't make calls.

Otherwise the ROM is solid, really hope to hear soon about this phone issue. I really don't want to switch back, but with my phone not being a phone, its a no go.

Thanks

i had this issue as well but it was ONLY when bluetooth was on check to see if that fixes it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dhacker29, ICS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users