• Please log in to reply
434 replies to this topic

#261 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Team speed core I have one question why the hell didn't I install this sooner I'm not moving again awesome thank you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• fatmando2, bradenfontaine and TeamSpeedCore like this

#262 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

Anyone considering trying this rom absolutely must do it right now! Great job devs you really worked some magic on this one!!

• bradenfontaine and TeamSpeedCore like this

#263 140hours

140hours

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Twitter:galstg

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Great ROM! My first on JB with Dr Razr MAXX, thanks for your hard work!

OK, I was used to APEX as my launcher, but based on your recommend now I'm with Nova Prime.

Do I download a theme for your ROM, or get one in the market for Nova? Any recommendations?

Keep up the good work and can't wait for V2 of TripleCore!

Gary Brant

#264 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Loving this rom so far, super fast! Not quite sure how good the battery life is but hopefully it'll get better after settleing for a little while. Thanks devs!

#265 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

And for the record I have been on this ROM for the past few hours....soooooo much better than stock. Very crisp and responsive. I am finding stock is just a little choppy, and mainly because of all the f%$king VZM/Moto bloatware.

If your Rooted Stock is Not Bad at all...if it laggs or Choppy you need a Good CACHE Cleaner my friend

Its Bubba
~Stubborn In Your Bones ~

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#266 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Is anyone able to get dsp manager working? It seems like nothing happens when I adjust the settings.. Thanks

#267 nukeboyt

nukeboyt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

How does a person restore their favorite widget? For example: I would like to make the Motoblur "Favorite Contacts" widget available with the standard launcher. I'm familiar with ADB pull / push and using root explorer, if necessary. Or if someone could send me a zip that I could flash in recovery, all the better. Thank you

#268 robthefive0

robthefive0

Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationN.J.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

I've read till my eyeballs almost popped out but can't find my answer. Is there a way to get rid of the pulldown toggles?
Posted Image

#269 rockaholic112

rockaholic112

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Loving it!!!!! Only request: a flash able zip of the standard battery icon. Other than that, this is perfect

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

• fatmando2 likes this

#270 Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Twitter:Krunk_Kracker
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/113737551782095597526
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX, 32gb Nexus 7

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

http://speedcore.crackflasher.com/roms/testroms/

You can find it here. Now....For these new builds, yes they are updates, but Halo 13 and Silverlink have MADE A TON OF CHANGES. So you will actually have to perform a complete and full wipe. I treid every way under the sun to treat it like an update by just wiping cache and dalvik, but it wont take. There are just too many changes under the hood. But, I backed up with Ti Backup or App2zip, wiped cache, factory, system and dalvik. NO GAPPS to load, they are full integrated. Been running the test build since Saturday and this might be the best ROM on the forum. That is just my opinion, but this build is pretty slick. GPS and WiFi lock instantly. With their tweaks, CPU Sleeper (I bought) and the Alpha Seeder app, this things is hauling & battery life is easily lasting all day.

Now....If I run Ingress with the screen on the whole time while driving around playing, or blast Pandora at the disc golf course for 3 hours, Battery is going to crash & burn. But even yesterday I gave this ROM a run for her money. Had Ingress going, Navigation and had the tunes blasting while on the course for almost 4 hours, and I walked off the course with battery at 14% ready for the charger. I was impressed

Odd... I installed as an update, wiped cache and dalvic and it works fine. Had an issue with Play Store FCing but I did a fix permission in ROM manager and all is good so far.

#271 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

I've read till my eyeballs almost popped out but can't find my answer. Is there a way to get rid of the pulldown toggles?

We are working on a even more stable build. I will see if it is possible to have a systemui without the toggles but if there aren't any available I'm afraid that its stuck in there. Getting the toggles in is extremely tedious and takes a lot of code editing.
  • trikotret and ryankliber like this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#272 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

We are working on a even more stable build. I will see if it is possible to have a systemui without the toggles but if there aren't any available I'm afraid that its stuck in there. Getting the toggles in is extremely tedious and takes a lot of code editing.

more stable lol sweet!

#273 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

I keep getting a sync error for my email accounts, does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Figured it out I think

#274 jimd1050

jimd1050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Great ROM Guys... I loaded v2.1 yesterday morning and having been adjusting and tweaking things to my liking! Can't believe there's a MORE stable version coming... this one works so much better than the "Motorola's Mistake OTA"! Keep up the great work! This afternoon, I decided I needed a new wallpaper to show off your newest so I took some Photoshop liberties with your OP Logo... hope you don't mind?

Screenshot would not STORE in TripleCore so I had to go back to the OTA to make this shot... hope you like it!

Attached Files

Regards, Jim D

#275 djhbomber1

djhbomber1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Current Device(s):OG Razr, Razr MAXX HD

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

Screenshot would not STORE in TripleCore so I had to go back to the OTA to make this shot... hope you like it!

You must really like the Calendar app ;) LOL

#276 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

Awesome wallpaper. If the devs don't mind I'd be willing to make a few as well and share them. Would be helpful if you could put together a zip of ur logos and pm me a link to that :-)

#277 jimd1050

jimd1050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

You must really like the Calendar app ;) LOL

Too much playing around and loading new ROMS - the bottom right is usually Calculator, not Calendar! :lol:
Regards, Jim D

#278 140hours

140hours

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

I don't get why when the devs tell us a new release is almost out why anyone would load the 2.1 Test or any other test version, do you like having to set up your phone all over again with each release?

Just curious?

Gary Brant

#279 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

I don't get why when the devs tell us a new release is almost out why anyone would load the 2.1 Test or any other test version, do you like having to set up your phone all over again with each release?

Just curious?

Gary Brant

Obviously you've never heard of a crackflasher....

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

• fatmando2 and ryankliber like this

#280 140hours

140hours

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Haha, not true, I've been playing with ROMS since I first got the first Android phone, a dev version T-Mobile G1 and made it work on AT&T!

But it seems like they are very close to a final release of V2, just sayin'!

Have fun!

Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users