#101 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

If it works in stock JB, then it should work here. TSC spun this from stock. To my knowledge the only thing that isnt working is 3rd Party Tether Apps like FoxFi. But, Tether is included as part of stock

WiFi Tether For Root Users has been found to work on these JB ROMs. I just tested it with this one and it works fine. So far it's worked with all the ones I've tried it with.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• The Doctor likes this

#102 bobohood

bobohood

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

is a data wipe required from version 1?

#103 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

is a data wipe required from version 1?

I have treated every release from TSC as an update. Meaning I have only been wiping cache/dalvik, and installing. GApps are now included, so that's all you need to flash. Every flash has gotten better IMO

#104 aaaa0204

aaaa0204

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

I actually took out the Chinese support. I can work on a flash able package if you need it!

Could you add both traditional Chinese (Taiwan) and simplified Chinese(China)?

#105 pcavuoto

pcavuoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Twitter:pcavuoto

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

How can I change the default SD card?

I knew how to do it with the ICS kernel -- root explorer>modifying the vold.fstab file. I can't figure it out on JB though. Any help?

EDIT--

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#106 wonton9224

wonton9224

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Google+:rstrawbridge9224@gmail.com
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

I've been enjoying the build prop mod posted by SK842018 in the BatakangRom topic. He claims to have been using it since ICS came out.
By adding the line.- qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 to the end of your build properties and reboot, It enables Soft keys, i've used it for the batakang rom but i was just wondering if it would work in general on any JB rom, particularly this amazing triplecore rom!
Btw, i was also trying to find a way to change the height and color of the softkeys that appear from this mod, anyone know what files to edit?

*edit.- Just tried the softkey mod on triplecore, kinda silly to wonder if it would work on every jb rom, cuz they're all from the same base jb ota leak. but still, if anyone could help with customizing this navbar that'd be awesome

#107 kbutler16

kbutler16

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

For some reason, I can't get the Rom to boot. I wiped all four prior to install and re downloaded the Rom again after the first failure. I'm on slot 1 as well on ss.07...Am I forgetting something? Thanks! Can't wait to give it a go!

#108 kalkat579

kalkat579

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

For some reason, I can't get the Rom to boot. I wiped all four prior to install and re downloaded the Rom again after the first failure. I'm on slot 1 as well on ss.07...Am I forgetting something? Thanks! Can't wait to give it a go!

first off get safe strap 3.11 and then completly delete your slot 1 and reset it up not just wipe delete i had the same problem till i did that and the black screen will hang for a lil while make sure you waited long enough

#109 kbutler16

kbutler16

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Cool thanks!

#110 kalkat579

kalkat579

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Cool thanks!

let me know if that works for you

#111 kbutler16

kbutler16

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

first off get safe strap 3.11 and then completly delete your slot 1 and reset it up not just wipe delete i had the same problem till i did that and the black screen will hang for a lil while make sure you waited long enough

Worked thanks!

#112 syfhue

syfhue

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

I actually took out the Chinese support. I can work on a flash able package if you need it!

Sounds great!Thank you for your work.I need it very much.

#113 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Op is missing?? Anyone have alternate DL link?

#114 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

Op is missing?? Anyone have alternate DL link?

If you're trying from the phone with tapatalk, try it in the web view option. Or just switch over to the browser.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#115 Giblet535

Giblet535

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

Gotta say: this ROM is excellent. Thank you!
  • Sinju33 likes this
If I lived . I'd be ~ by now.

#116 djholograf

djholograf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR XT912

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

Is there any way to make the wallpaper scrollable in razr m launcher or does it always have to stay stationary.

#117 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Is there any way to make the wallpaper scrollable in razr m launcher or does it always have to stay stationary.

Stationary.....One the many reasons I talked up Nova to TSC. Need to give the pose some options ;) Moto still needs a little work on that launcher (IMHO)

#118 djholograf

djholograf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR XT912

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Stationary.....One the many reasons I talked up Nova to TSC. Need to give the pose some options ;) Moto still needs a little work on that launcher (IMHO)

Yeah, overall I like Nova better than the RAZR M Launcher. I even have Nova Prime... I like the idea of the homescreen in the middle and not at one end. Quick settings aren't that important to me...that's what notification toggle is for and the main reason I'd use the RAZR M Launcher is to use the circle widget...so that's what I'd be giving up not to use it.

#119 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

This Rom is working really well. For me the performance vs battery is crazy. Its after 9pm and i still have 52% which is awesome for me because I'm a pretty heavy user. I notice this keyboard allows you to swipe and see what you're swiping. I wasn't expecting this little bonus. I like the circles widget but the launcher not so much.

Is there anyone out there who can get webtop to work on this ROM. I just noticed it is not functioning.

#120 kalkat579

kalkat579

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

I would like to know if there is a way to add reboot to the power options when you hold down the power button right now I use a widget but it would be a nice bonus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users