Photo

[ROM][CDMA/GSM][3-7] ★ Jellywiz RLS7 ★ I S3 Touchwiz I Rom Control I Mods I PIE I FAST I ★

• Please log in to reply
1887 replies to this topic

#1141 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

So I really like the rom so far but for some reason my battery life isn't very good.. It says that cell standby is using the most battery at 32% does anybody know why this is or if there's a way to fix this?

I believe that's good if standby has the greatest percentage use. It means 'out of the battery that's been used/drained, 32% was used in standby mode'

#1142 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

I believe that's good if standby has the greatest percentage use. It means 'out of the battery that's been used/drained, 32% was used in standby mode'

Oh ok

#1143 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Oh ok

Not saying it's bad if others have the greatest percentage but standby should be greatest if you have used your phone much. It's not a bad thing as long as you agree with the use. As in if you've been searching the Web or watching videos on your phone than screen should have the greatest percentage

#1144 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Not saying it's bad if others have the greatest percentage but standby should be greatest if you have used your phone much. It's not a bad thing as long as you agree with the use. As in if you've been searching the Web or watching videos on your phone than screen should have the greatest percentage

Alright, that makes sense thanks

#1145 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

Alright, that makes sense thanks

No problem

#1146 wilswko

wilswko

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

This is the first time I have used a rom this is amazing thanks for all the work :)
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#1147 doby-nut

doby-nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

I got my favorite pegasusq and .sio settings to stick and overclocking @ 1300 with no overheating what so ever! Luv this Rom is the 1st one i try and everything works!

Sent from my Motorola RazrWiz 4.1.2

Can you share how you were able to get the OC setting to stick? I've tried repeatedly with no luck. Appreciate it.

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

#1148 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Can you share how you were able to get the OC setting to stick? I've tried repeatedly with no luck. Appreciate it.

Use something like Script Manager and when you create the script make sure you have it to run as Su and run on Boot.

#1149 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Google+:badger50@gmail.com
  • LocationKansas City

The Rom is already pre clocked at 1300. No need to do anything except enjoy. Use the no frills CPU and set it there :-)
Posted Image

#1150 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationKansas City

The Rom is already pre clocked at 1300. No need to do anything except enjoy. Use the no frills CPU and set it there :-)
Posted Image

#1151 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Oops, double post. My bad :-)
Posted Image

#1152 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Well it was weird because i had to do a wipe from safestrap eccept the system wipe... i was having superuser problems thats why i wiped... i didnt flash the kernels mods when i wiped again so once the system booted i gave permission the cpufrills and selected sio and pegasus Q and rebooted, then i installed CPUMaster and it showed i was running sio and pegasus so i told cpumaster the same settings and aplied... rebooted and froze cpufrills on that reboot, rebooted again and cpumaster is doing the job

#1153 phrir1

phrir1

Themer Apprentice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Twitter:phrir1
  • Google+:Phrir1@gmail.com
  • LocationMenifee, CA
  • Current Device(s):Droid4 : OG Razr

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

The modules that are being used were built on our ICS kernel. The kernel were running now is similar so they " kinda" work, but they will have to be redone. That's why we can't get them to stick. After you clock up or down lock your screen and you will see that it won't stick. But as I said on I think on page 7 its not a ROM issue.

Posted Image

#1154 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

The modules that are being used were built on our ICS kernel. The kernel were running now is similar so they " kinda" work, but they will have to be redone. That's why we can't get them to stick. After you clock up or down lock your screen and you will see that it won't stick. But as I said on I think on page 7 its not a ROM issue.

who do we have to call in this case? Superman

#1155 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

who do we have to call in this case? Superman

#1156 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

Posted Image

I'll have to do some digging to make a flashable zip. let me know if you want though.

ADB is Androiid Debug Bridge. part of the SDK that allows you to open a shell to your phone or alternately send commands to your phone.

that looks pretty sweet man i wish i could flash it... im afraid to play arround with sdk man thanks tho

#1157 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Two things that have happened while runnig this Rom is that the sensor when ending a phone doesnt wrok when i move the phone away from my ear and the top bar where the clock and signal is desapears and only comes back when i get another text... any fixes to that yet?

#1158 chipworkz

chipworkz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

that looks pretty sweet man i wish i could flash it... im afraid to play arround with sdk man thanks tho

It isn't too bad once you get into it. I just did mine too and after you do it once, you will realize it wasn't that bad. Power Toggles looks so much better and you can customize them too.

#1159 killboredom

killboredom

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

It isn't too bad once you get into it. I just did mine too and after you do it once, you will realize it wasn't that bad. Power Toggles looks so much better and you can customize them too.

congrats man, glad you got that working!

i haven't had a chance to figure out how to make it flashable...but I know it's doable. found a link earlier, but the flashable zip was no-longer being hosted.

#1160 ReSuReKtZ

ReSuReKtZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

use an app like watchdog or gsam battery to see what is draining your batt

is there anyway i can get the apk of the messaging app you use on this rom? i flashed fuzion but i like jellywiz's messaging app and want to put it on fuzion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users