Photo

[ROM] [4.1.2] Aviator Blur - v3.0.9 [11/15/13] Pick Your Own Color!

Aviator ROM OTA ZKK007 Blur

• Please log in to reply
2233 replies to this topic

#1561 nocturnalsixer

nocturnalsixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

That's a good question. I haven't come across that before. (I'm assuming you're on AOKP?) Are you switching between ROMs at all? I'll power off and change tonight and see if it happens to me.

I'm on blur right now and dd it for few weeks. I have noticed that with some other aokp and blur but not all ROMs behave like that. I never had that issue with any ROM on my Droid x but it seem to happen on RAZR now and then with certain ROM
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1562 nocturnalsixer

nocturnalsixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

Try letting the battery discharge fully then without powering on, charge fully (about 35-40 min after it shows 100%) with a wall charger and without using the calibration app... it should reset the battery stats....

tapadriving .... hillbilly style

I'll try that, thanks for the suggestion I'll come back with results

#1563 coovie

coovie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

could you please post a link for the 1.0.3 version?

i deleted it in the process of updating to 1.0.4 which gave me an unbootable black screen :/

#1564 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

could you please post a link for the 1.0.3 version?

i deleted it in the process of updating to 1.0.4 which gave me an unbootable black screen :/

I can, but 1.0.4 is much better. I'd try and download 1.0.4 again. Delete ROM slot 2, recreate it, flash 1.0.4 then flash Gapps. There shouldn't be any reason why it wouldn't work. Give that a shot :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#1565 thenekoleo

thenekoleo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

wtf? you're a f%$king genius, thanks for all, my phone back at life, with a new style
thank you so much, can you understand? xD my english isn't good
one more time thank you

#1566 blackops1125

blackops1125

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Rooted Avaitor Rom

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Hey zkk007 i didn't notice this until now, I'm wondering why is it that if i turn off phone to charge at night time...the power off charging splash screen will charge to 100% then i turn on phone and usually have 40-60% of charge depending how low phone was when i turned it off? I tried using battery calibration app from play store. It calibrated and i let battery run down then charge to full to set it correctly and no luck

That's funny, I usually get the opposite. When battery is at 60 percent or something and then I plug it in it shows 100%. When powered off. I even rsdlite thinking I might have caused it when I changed the splash screen a couple of months ago.

And battery calibration is a myth.

#1567 nocturnalsixer

nocturnalsixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:24 AM

That's funny, I usually get the opposite. When battery is at 60 percent or something and then I plug it in it shows 100%. When powered off. I even rsdlite thinking I might have caused it when I changed the splash screen a couple of months ago.And battery calibration is a myth.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Battery calibration app is a myth? How come?

#1568 nocturnalsixer

nocturnalsixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

Try letting the battery discharge fully then without powering on, charge fully (about 35-40 min after it shows 100%) with a wall charger and without using the calibration app... it should reset the battery stats....

I did what you said.. i let my battery run down totally until phone shut down itself.. funny how 1% battery took like 30 minutes solid to kill off the phone then i plugged it in wall charger and left it overnight and then checked battery level on splash screen and it said 100% then i boot up the phone and it said 100% also so i hope that solves that problem. It seem to work. Thanks for the suggestion again!

• johnthehillbilly likes this

#1569 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

Battery calibration app is a myth? How come?

The calibration app is in-fact a good app.... however it is not needed because ICS and JB both automatically recalibrate battery after a full discharge/charge cycle :)

• ZKK007 likes this

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1570 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

The calibration app is in-fact a good app.... however it is not needed because ICS and JB both automatically recalibrate battery after a full discharge/charge cycle :)

I like to use the app to give me a 100% charge before I disconnect from charging. When you switch between ROM slots, the battery calibration can be wrong. The app will usually tell you the right indication though. But yes, JB will recalibrate after a full recharge and disconnect

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1571 Christian20

Christian20

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

when installing 1.0.4 do I need to do a full wipe or just flash overtop of 1.0.3? 

#1572 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

when installing 1.0.4 do I need to do a full wipe or just flash overtop of 1.0.3?

I always recommend doing a full wipe, but its your phone, so you can flash over top if you wish. It shouldn't cause it to explode if that's what you're asking :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1573 Ciccius

Ciccius

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr Maxx

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sorry for noob, I read about this rom on XDA and downloaded it, but it's compatible with Boot Menu Manager also or only with Safestrap? I installed it on 2nd system on BMM but will not boot (bootloop).

#1574 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

Sorry for noob, I read about this rom on XDA and downloaded it, but it's compatible with Boot Menu Manager also or only with Safestrap? I installed it on 2nd system on BMM but will not boot (bootloop).

I believe only safestrap ..... (slot 2 for aokp)

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1575 snort

snort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:43 AM

I installed AOKP 1.0.4 yesterday and it has been running really smooth so far. The only issue, which I was able to clear up by doing a cache/dalvik wipe, was that initially I couldn't get anything to show up for wifi during the initial setup. I had done a delete/recreate of Slot 2 before installing the rom, but no wipes.

Thanks for the nice work!

#1576 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

I installed AOKP 1.0.4 yesterday and it has been running really smooth so far. The only issue, which I was able to clear up by doing a cache/dalvik wipe, was that initially I couldn't get anything to show up for wifi during the initial setup. I had done a delete/recreate of Slot 2 before installing the rom, but no wipes.

Thanks for the nice work!

I'll have to add that to the bugs section in the OP notes section. :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1577 msidner

msidner

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:13 AM

Just installed this yesterday, and overall really liking the AOKP. However, today when I tried to use Google Maps, it won't get a gps fix. Same with WeatherBug Elite and other GPS apps. Even downloaded a GPS toolkit and it can't find GPS. Also added the GPS toggle to the toggles screen just to make sure the GPS is "on". Location services are all enabled, as well as Google location access. Any thoughts?

#1578 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:28 AM

Just installed this yesterday, and overall really liking the AOKP. However, today when I tried to use Google Maps, it won't get a gps fix. Same with WeatherBug Elite and other GPS apps. Even downloaded a GPS toolkit and it can't find GPS. Also added the GPS toggle to the toggles screen just to make sure the GPS is "on". Location services are all enabled, as well as Google location access. Any thoughts?

This was brought up a couple of pages back. You can get the GPS status app and check the signal strength then reset the stats. I would boot into stock and get a GPS lock too. I've started booting into stock, get a GPS lock and then create ROM slot 2 for AOKP. I find this helps avoid any GPS issues. Hopefully this helps, if not, read back a few pages, I might have the details wrong :p

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1579 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

I have update the OP to refelect the latest noted bug. You can find the fixes in the AOKP Bugs section under the "Notes" header. :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1580 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

My phone apk kept crashing anytime I tried to make a phone call. Seemed fine until I was watching a video on Facebook and got interrupted by an incoming call. After that it kept crashing. Tried cache/dalvik wipe but nothing. Will try to delete slot 2 again and re install

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, ROM, OTA, ZKK007, Blur

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users