#641 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Thanks, but the GSM World should thank Dtrail, because he provided us the clean Base for this Patch. What i do is just a lil bit Build.prop - edit to make it match with the Rom that should be used with it :ph34r:

Yup, my bad, I shouldve added dtrail in there, as I am aware that he started it. :) Again, without you guys GSM folks would be in bad shape.

#642 mattkilla

mattkilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Google+:mattkilla420
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx xt912 , Samsung Droid Charge (FP8)

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Does the one in Android Aggression OP work? It should. :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yes sir that one works great. It is the one where they took out the ability to turn data on and off (boo!) but it works none the less. I haven't had time for the new blacked out update. But whatever you did to the battery in the update before i certainly like!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

58.73KB   66 downloads

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx JB

android-smoking-a-joint-on-white-background-320x-42619.jpg

#643 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

Does anyone here use swype and if so is it working for you on the latest version of this rom?

#644 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

I really like this rom, however, I get a hot reboot at setup. After that, I can't install Google Now/Google Search because it fails and doesn't exist. I really don't like the default lockscreen that Motorola gave us, I prefer stock. Fix these couple of things and I'll run this!

#645 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

I really like this rom, however, I get a hot reboot at setup. After that, I can't install Google Now/Google Search because it fails and doesn't exist. I really don't like the default lockscreen that Motorola gave us, I prefer stock. Fix these couple of things and I'll run this!

Setup has known issues. Google Now shows up and operates just fine. Not getting rid of Moto lockscreen until I or another figures out AOSP quad lock.

I feel I'm usually very tolerant towards people, more so than many devs and users, but the last part:

Fix these couple of things and I'll run this!

I don't care if you run this.

Does anyone here use swype and if so is it working for you on the latest version of this rom?

I do not, but it should work, just make sure to install it via the Package Installer, because some libs for it need to be placed in /system/lib for Swype to work correctly.

2.0.1: Got a reboot at start screen. After that auto reboot, setup wizard force close. After manual reboot, setup stuck on voice again.

Nothing in 2.0.1 that would affect Setup, it was some text file edits, a newer Chrome.apk and some extra apks for Webtop. If 2.0 setup than 2.0.1 should also. Redownload, reflash the typical stuff.

I installed and set up cyclone and everything was working great until I tried using rocket player. Then anything sound or volume related froze. Plus the phone wouldn't reboot but hung and I had to force a reboot but it wouldn't repair. Any ideas Byte? Is it superuser related?

Rocket Player did indeed screw it up. Probably AC!D Audio related. Gonna need a reinstall of the ROM though a wipe may not be necessary.

Edit: I rebooted twice and than all was well.
  • mugsy77 and listenman20 like this

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#646 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

My Bitcoin address for those that do Bitcoin:

1Cj3PS5RhxKXfaqZLVEGFmVvaszqD8ctis

Paypal coming this weekend.

#647 robtmccarthy

robtmccarthy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:@robtmccarthy

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Great job! screw all this PIA people. Been running your ROMs for awhile now no complaints. Thanks for all the time you put into the ROM.
  • Sinju33 likes this

#648 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

Thank you for your quick reply Bytecode. you are always attentive and helpful with your creations.

#649 sagrero88luis

sagrero88luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

Kick rear end Bytecode!! Hey I use holo locker for my lock screen is that something you could use to tweak and do the quad locks? Didn't know what you could do with 3rd party apps.

#650 jagman

jagman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

I've done all the permissions and still cannot get into chrome. No error codes... the screen just goes black momentarily when i try to open it, then it goes back to the screen i was on before. Everything else is working great. Btw loving the inverted apps. Please add more as you come across them.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

#651 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Setup has known issues. Google Now shows up and operates just fine. Not getting rid of Moto lockscreen until I or another figures out AOSP quad lock.

I feel I'm usually very tolerant towards people, more so than many devs and users, but the last part:

I don't care if you run this.

I've downloaded and reflashed this multiple times and Google Search/Now is never "installed"
Setup having issues is not a big deal. Eclipse JB has an AOSP lockscreen, for the record. I'm sorry I came across as a shlong, I really like your ROM. What should I do/try about the Google Search issue?

#652 heblu

heblu

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

:ph34r:

thank you man :)

#653 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Kick rear end Bytecode!! Hey I use holo locker for my lock screen is that something you could use to tweak and do the quad locks? Didn't know what you could do with 3rd party apps.

No idea, I'd have to look, though I generally prefer to integrate it into the system to a flashable zip.

I've done all the permissions and still cannot get into chrome. No error codes... the screen just goes black momentarily when i try to open it, then it goes back to the screen i was on before. Everything else is working great. Btw loving the inverted apps. Please add more as you come across them.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, you're right lol Google must have updated the lib that comes with Chrome... this is why we test before uploading :lol:

I've downloaded and reflashed this multiple times and Google Search/Now is never "installed"
Setup having issues is not a big deal. Eclipse JB has an AOSP lockscreen, for the record. I'm sorry I came across as a shlong, I really like your ROM. What should I do/try about the Google Search issue?

54.33KB   49 downloads

No blue Google icon? Navigate to /system/app in Root Browser and select Velvet.apk and if it says "Install" than select it and tell report, "Uninstall" and its already installed.

Sent from my Fodizzle nizzle

#654 islandfever

islandfever

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Can someone tell me what the "Entitlement Mod" is and where to read about doing it?

#655 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

I've done all the permissions and still cannot get into chrome. No error codes... the screen just goes black momentarily when i try to open it, then it goes back to the screen i was on before.

I also have only a momentary opening and closing every time I try to use Chrome. Mine is just a white screen for a split second.

#656 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Can someone tell me what the "Entitlement Mod" is and where to read about doing it?

Google "SQLite hotspot hack"
  • BytecodeMe likes this

#657 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

Fix for Chrome ain't coming tonight... 40 flash cards, 10 history INB pages, math, some science. :ph34r:

But you can:

Navigate to Chrome.apk in /system/app

Navigate all the way down the lib directory

Extract the lib there

Place it in /system/lib

Profit???????
  • Sinju33 likes this

#658 papanut

papanut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

I also have only a momentary opening and closing every time I try to use Chrome. Mine is just a white screen for a split second.

I uninstalled chrome with root uninstaller, then installed from market, problem solved
  • BytecodeMe likes this

#659 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

I uninstalled chrome with root uninstaller, then installed from market, problem solved

Or that lol

#660 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Byte, when updating versions, I just wipe dal and cache, but can you let us know when we need to wipe the /system or even data too if you do major changes?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Droid Razr, Cyclone, Flick, Bytecode, CDMA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users