Photo

([ROM]) BLACK WIDOW HDish v2 (3|17|13)

heavily debloated deodexed zipaligned zipalign on boot OTA based Enjoy the Darkness Verizon XT912 DROID RAZR DROID RAZR MAXX

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#61 Mattchewey

Mattchewey

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Twitter:@Mattchewey
  • Google+:lucascustomaudio
  • LocationColumbia, SC
  • Current Device(s):XT926SE

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Took me 12 tries/wipes, but I FINALLY got it to flash with a working home button. This is my first JB experience(I'm using Dual-boot). Thanks to the dev for putting all your hard work in to this for us. Greatly appreciated.
  • andlaw likes this

#62 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

Took me 12 tries/wipes, but I FINALLY got it to flash with a working home button. This is my first JB experience(I'm using Dual-boot). Thanks to the dev for putting all your hard work in to this for us. Greatly appreciated.

ah snap! well it sounds like you had my luck my second time around flashing today lol. first time took 2x, second time took damn near a dozen if not a few more lol. .. but when it does get flashed successful, it does run pretty damn good i must say, might have to keep the SIM in my OG for a few days lol, my HD is only on 4.1.1

btw, i am working on finding a fix for the calendar sync issue, so when its fixed and an update is made available, you will not have to start from scratch doing a full wipe, you will be able to just flash the new ROM zip and be good to go!! So i do suggest when you get it up and working, to create a nandroid so you wont have to worry if you do end up flashing another ROM, and coming back to BW. :ph34r:

As always, Enjoy the Darkness! and please do feel free to leave your feedback and hit the like button to the OP lol. shoootz~

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#63 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Current Device(s):RazR

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Up an running (i guess :ph34r: )

Credits for the JB GSM Patch belong to Dtrail, I just added the Stuff for BW.

It's a lil bit tricky to flash this Rom:

Wipe Data / Cache / Dalvik / Format System > Flash Rom > Flash Patch > Reboot

Turn off after first Boot & Boot in Recovery

Wipe Data / Cache / Dalvik > Flash Rom > Flash Patch > Reboot (Don't format system during the 2nd Flash)

Turn off after first Boot

Boot into Rom > Profit

Attached Files

• andlaw, woonaval1, Olao99 and 1 other like this

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#64 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Thank you much sir! i just added that into Post #2 for easy access, with a link back to that post. Mahalo~

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#65 JJT211

JJT211

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Nice to see you're bringing BW to the JB kernel!
  • andlaw likes this

#66 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Changes are done. Man dude, it's a fight to get this Rom running. But it's worth it B)
  • andlaw likes this

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#67 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Wipe all four, flash, wipe caches again, fix permissions, boot enjoy. First try.

Still no Cal events. Facebook is working.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#68 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

Nice to see you're bringing BW to the JB kernel!

yeah its been done for a while, just never had the motivation to switch SIMS and finish testing/theming to fulfill the BW darkness I've always released for you good folks to enjoy! just wish I knew why the $#!+ the damn installation is such a hit or miss, I don't understand lol. .. I've never had this problem in all 10 or so ROMs I've released., I've had quiet a few problems to overcome while building this ROM but the calendar sync issue should hopefully be resolved and included in the next update! v1.0.3.

but long story short, No Problem! just sorry it took so long to get an official public release! ooooo, and thanks to the testers who left all the great feedback to help me get it to where its at now!! Mahalo~ :ph34r:

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

Posted Image

#69 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

kk, so before i call it a night..

would like to thank Kebob for the base to build from~ big thanks!
Mattlgroff for some init.d scripts
Bytecode for some init.d scripts
TeamSpeedCore for the modified services.jar to get my batteryMod working
24v/wulf for all of the themeing advice and apktool knowledge to further my themeing skills
all of the testers who provided me with the great feedback to get the ROM to an official release! you know who you are!! :ph34r:

So the OP has been updated to reflect all the current changes, credits, etc to this ROM. Also in post 2 i have included the Custom Boot Logo to replace the M print on boot. .. so feel free to change that up if you havent already done so in the past lol, as always* Enjoy the Darkness!!! and if you enjoy the ROM, please hit the Like button to the OP. Mahalo for the continued support & donations~ always greatly appreciated*
  • Bert3217 likes this

Posted Image

#70 Prymaldark

Prymaldark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:Prymaldark
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):XT912M, TF700T, NookST

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Thank you Andlaw for this awesome work.

I spent all of yesterday and last night reading the posts on the JB leak, and finally putting it in, followed by immediately putting BW HDish into slot one. I have not had much hands on time with it yet, but I did make sure to reapply the SQLite change and ensure tethering works well.

Apparently I checked back into the forums at just the right moment, not only did I manage to pick up the JB leak, but got to get my hands on the most recent darkness at the same time.

Now for some rest, I will let you know if I find any bugs. Thanks again for making this so easy.
  • andlaw likes this

#71 woonaval1

woonaval1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

Credits for the JB GSM Patch belong to Dtrail, I just added the Stuff for BW.

It's a lil bit tricky to flash this Rom:

Wipe Data / Cache / Dalvik / Format System > Flash Rom > Flash Patch > Reboot

Turn off after first Boot & Boot in Recovery

Wipe Data / Cache / Dalvik > Flash Rom > Flash Patch > Reboot (Don't format system during the 2nd Flash)

Turn off after first Boot

Boot into Rom > Profit

Followed exactly these steps and it worked :) thanks!
  • HSD-Pilot likes this

#72 canezila

canezila

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

If anyone is still having problems.... make sure you have the most recent download in the op. I think it changed 4times .... last one is the one to get. Just flash after wiping everything....then wipe davik once more....

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#73 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

If anyone is still having problems.... make sure you have the most recent download in the op. I think it changed 4times .... last one is the one to get. Just flash after wiping everything....then wipe davik once more....

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

its currently on build v1.0.2, which is the one you want~

and yeah I think I released 3 versions today, and will have another soon for a fix on the calendar sync issue. .. I try to give you guys good stable fluid $#!+ to flash.... hopefully you guys agree lol :ph34r:

• jamminjon82, canezila, woonaval1 and 1 other like this

Posted Image

#74 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

Thank you Andlaw for this awesome work.

I spent all of yesterday and last night reading the posts on the JB leak, and finally putting it in, followed by immediately putting BW HDish into slot one. I have not had much hands on time with it yet, but I did make sure to reapply the SQLite change and ensure tethering works well.

Apparently I checked back into the forums at just the right moment, not only did I manage to pick up the JB leak, but got to get my hands on the most recent darkness at the same time.

Now for some rest, I will let you know if I find any bugs. Thanks again for making this so easy.

Awesome! glad you are enjoying it!! JB is a pretty cool os, cant wait to get my hands on 4.2 lol :ph34r:

Posted Image

#75 SimsDelt

SimsDelt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Twitter:johnmsims

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

I still can't get this ROM to work. I've reflashed 5 times with wipes between. Sometimes it goes to home screen directly... sometimes it goes to setup. Sometimes it will go to home screen with status bar showing but home button doesnt work. I usually love your ROMs but I will have to pass on this one till more stable. Just have never had to repeatedly flash to try to install a ROM. Thanks for all the hard work though... I know this ROM will be a great one once its fixed.

Sent from my Razr Maxx using TapaTalk

#76 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

I still can't get this ROM to work. I've reflashed 5 times with wipes between. Sometimes it goes to home screen directly... sometimes it goes to setup. Sometimes it will go to home screen with status bar showing but home button doesnt work. I usually love your ROMs but I will have to pass on this one till more stable. Just have never had to repeatedly flash to try to install a ROM. Thanks for all the hard work though... I know this ROM will be a great one once its fixed.

I know its frustrating.. and I'm not sure what is causing it. but look at the OP, under Known Issues... .:ph34r:

Posted Image

#77 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, RazR MAXX

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

I cannot stress enough to wipe everything and make sure you even delete the rom spot in ss3.11. Start fresh like nothing was eveer in there and create the rom slot over again. It has proven very well for me so far.
Posted Image

#78 jamminjon82

jamminjon82

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

I won't say requests, but my only two hopes for this rom is reboot menu and white widow. My god white widow...

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

• mvp4him3 likes this

#79 usmcamgrimm

usmcamgrimm

Berserker

• Developer
  • 958 posts
  • Twitter:@usmcamgrimm
  • LocationMassillon, OH
  • Current Device(s):VZW G3

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

I was looking forward to seeing this ROM! I'll have to give it a go when I get off work

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Exodus-Sig%204.png

#80 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

To make flashing the Logo as easy as possible download & extract the Logo Flasher.zip

Connect your RazR with USB Debugging enabled

Run the BW Logo Flasher.bat

Enjoy :ph34r:

Attached Files

• mhotovec likes this

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heavily debloated, deodexed, zipaligned, zipalign on boot, OTA based, Enjoy the Darkness, Verizon XT912, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users