Photo

([ROM]) BLACK WIDOW HDish v2 (3|17|13)

heavily debloated deodexed zipaligned zipalign on boot OTA based Enjoy the Darkness Verizon XT912 DROID RAZR DROID RAZR MAXX

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#121 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

those options are only apart of Aosp roms, not the Blur based Deskclock which is included in this ROM. some Aosp counterparts dont play nicely with blur. .. i can try getting it to work again, but first things first~

getting this damn setup to work on first boot, going back re-theming every single apk in the system/app directory, going back and going to re-invert the stock messaging app and hopefully get that working, still not sure why it FC last time, but it worked lol.... stock email is now inverted, hmmmmm............. cant remember if there were other requests atm but im going to hopefully get this build as Stable as all of my other ROMs i have released in the past. Its been eating me up releasing $#!+ that runs great, but is a PITA to get installed.. hopefully this all is resolved in Todays update. :ph34r:

that would be awesome! It is a pita to install but an amazing ROM thank you very much and I look forward to the update

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#122 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

well right now, i am on 3 for 3 on getting Device Setup on first boot! now i just need to go through the theme wwork and make sure its all themed, test calendar syncing, and MMS. ..
  • snives, neckchop, jamminjon82 and 2 others like this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#123 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

well right now, i am on 3 for 3 on getting Device Setup on first boot! now i just need to go through the theme wwork and make sure its all themed, test calendar syncing, and MMS. ..

This is good news. Glad we have people like you that show love for the OG razr!
  • neckchop likes this

#124 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

This is good news. Glad we have people like you that show love for the OG razr!

im having SIM issues, after i get this resolved i can finally finish testing.. and ive messaged prstorero for permission to use the reboot Mod, hopefully he says sure and i can incorporate that into this update as well. .. :ph34r:
  • neckchop, rayross and mvp4him3 like this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#125 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, RazR MAXX

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

im having SIM issues, after i get this resolved i can finally finish testing.. and ive messaged prstorero for permission to use the reboot Mod, hopefully he says sure and i can incorporate that into this update as well. .. :ph34r:

Hey buddy if you need a tester hit me up. You know I am faithful to your ROM and have been for a long long time
  • andlaw and rayross like this
Posted Image

#126 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hey buddy if you need a tester hit me up. You know I am faithful to your ROM and have been for a long long time

will do! once i get it past the damn Device Setup screen, i will need/like some or a few testers to confirm $#!+ is working, and what isnt so i can try and get it done. .. wont be until next weekend i get to mess with this stuff~ and im starting to get burnt out on this atm and might need to take a few hour break... . lol :ph34r:

EDIT* but i did manage to get permission to add the Reboot/toggle Mods into my ROM.
  • rayross, jamminjon82, prstorero and 3 others like this

Posted Image

#127 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

Hey man take you time brooooooo I got mine running beautifully right now so no rush ha ha on my 11th hour at 44% gotta love it

Just if you could hook me up with a themed temple run 2 icon so I can make my fiancé jealous :D

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2
  • andlaw likes this

#128 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, RazR MAXX

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

will do! once i get it past the damn Device Setup screen, i will need/like some or a few testers to confirm $#!+ is working, and what isnt so i can try and get it done. .. wont be until next weekend i get to mess with this stuff~ and im starting to get burnt out on this atm and might need to take a few hour break... . lol :ph34r:

EDIT* but i did manage to get permission to add the Reboot/toggle Mods into my ROM.

Hey man I can be one of your offical testers and then you can make a special spot for us in the OP :)
Posted Image

#129 canezila

canezila

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Just finished full day at Disney world. Battery at 49%.: just amazing.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#130 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

I can also test for you if you need. Just send a PM.

#131 livinitwarrior

livinitwarrior

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Turbo 64GB, Nexus 7, Midnight

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

lol you may just want a testing link like Team Speedcore

#132 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Andlaw I did have one question are you gonna have that emoji button on the keyboard in the final release

#133 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Andlaw I did have one question are you gonna have that emoji button on the keyboard in the final release

I'm going to be using the 4.2 Google keyboard.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

• neckchop and rayross like this

Posted Image

#134 Xanderin

Xanderin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Twitter:xanderin
  • Google+:xanderin@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

I offer up my services as a crackflash tester. Gtalk me if you ever want help. I'm a schooler and a worker, though, so night time is best time. Of course, right now I'm due for bed.. Lulz.

#135 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

I'm going to be using the 4.2 Google keyboard.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

alrighy appreciate the response and if you need a tester ylj know I'm willing too

#136 Gytole

Gytole

The Hicks Boson!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationOhiyah!
  • Current Device(s):HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 7 FLO

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

As my phone was cured of black widow, sadly, from the switch from ICS to JB im glad to know that my phone can be bitten by the fangs of andlaw's geneyus, and have that black widow venom restore my phone to what it should be. Thanks andlaw, you and byte are the main rommers i look forward to.
  • andlaw likes this
Gyt-bauss stock wrecker

#137 kascro

kascro

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

When using stock email apk, first setup hotmail.com account and pushis working, but when i add gmail account i got only mail check per minutes? Is this a bug or what?

BTW everything else is working just fine! Running it on GSM razr maxx just like i was runnin ics BW before as first system !

#138 luke61456789

luke61456789

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

OK guys I've tried 15 times and can't get the install correctly I have tried all tops and tricks but my home button never seems to work anyone have anything else?

#139 delisims

delisims

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

Worked for me on first flash. Haven't noticed a problem yet. I've been up and running since about 11 last night and see no hiccups. I started from scratch using Matt's utility to get back to ICS .211. Installed safe strap and used the dual boot method for flashing this ROM. Great job andlaw was waiting for bw to get on jb.
Waiting patiently to see if we can get ww for jb.

• andlaw likes this

#140 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

OK guys I've tried 15 times and can't get the install correctly I have tried all tops and tricks but my home button never seems to work anyone have anything else?

Did you try clearing the both cache and then fixing permissions after the flash and before trying to boot?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heavily debloated, deodexed, zipaligned, zipalign on boot, OTA based, Enjoy the Darkness, Verizon XT912, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)