Photo

[ROM] INFLIKTED HD for DROID RAZR HD XT926 - V2.0 (03/20/2013)

Razr HD XT926

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#121 power9999

power9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

The installation gives ok the room I'm putting it Inflikted_HD_2.0

Puts in the log:
Iniatalizing ...
Preparing to load system ...
wiping cache
Wiping dalvik-cache ...
Mounting your system
Deleting old system files ...
Starting instalation of Inflikted hd ...
Mounting data
Installing apps data
unmounting
intall complete
Reboot and Profit!
Updating partition details ...

succesfull

And to not restart the phone stays lit or not lit black screen.

Please Help

#122 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

I just did a backup of my newly unlocked and rooted RazR HD that was on the latest 4.1.2 OTA, so I will try this out and report back.

#123 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

The installation gives ok the room I'm putting it Inflikted_HD_2.0

Puts in the log:
Iniatalizing ...
Preparing to load system ...
wiping cache
Wiping dalvik-cache ...
Mounting your system
Deleting old system files ...
Starting instalation of Inflikted hd ...
Mounting data
Installing apps data
unmounting
intall complete
Reboot and Profit!
Updating partition details ...

succesfull

And to not restart the phone stays lit or not lit black screen.

Please Help

Did you manually mount system in recovery? I'm on inflikted now. It's very smooth

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#124 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:26 AM

Fails to install to my device. Not sure why.

#125 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

Fails to install to my device. Not sure why.

did you mount system in recovery?

#126 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

Did you manually mount system in recovery? I'm on inflikted now. It's very smooth

How are you installing? CMW? TWRP? SS?

I tried installing the ROM on TWRP as I would any other ROM on other devices, like my N7. Usually you just do a full wipe and install it. I did that, and when I rebooted, it was into a factory wiped stock Moto ROM, not inflicted.

I have never used SS. I waited until they found a way to unlock and root the latest OTA and jumped straight to that.

Suggestions?

#127 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

How are you installing? CMW? TWRP? SS?

I tried installing the ROM on TWRP as I would any other ROM on other devices, like my N7. Usually you just do a full wipe and install it. I did that, and when I rebooted, it was into a factory wiped stock Moto ROM, not inflicted.

I have never used SS. I waited until they found a way to unlock and root the latest OTA and jumped straight to that.

Suggestions?

I used TWRP. First I removed SS and deleted the rom slots after I made a backup of the rom with SS. Then I booted in TWRP recovery and made a backup of my stock. After the backups, wiped data with recovery. I then mounted system, then flashed Inflikted. It booted up fine like any normal rom. I am a happy camper now. Rom runs smoother now :)

#128 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:53 AM

Just tried mounting system in TWRP, then doing the install. That seemed to work! Never had to do that extra step with prior devices, but it worked, now I know. Thanks!

#129 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

Just tried mounting system in TWRP, then doing the install. That seemed to work! Never had to do that extra step with prior devices, but it worked, now I know. Thanks!

I guess its a requirement now until our developers figure out something.

#130 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

Doesn't seem to run as well as the stock ROM so far. Seems smoother, but buggier, keep getting lockups and things. Might have to restore backup for now. Looks nice though, I like where it is headed.

#131 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

Doesn't seem to run as well as the stock ROM so far. Seems smoother, but buggier, keep getting lockups and things. Might have to restore backup for now. Looks nice though, I like where it is headed.

Lockups? Did you wipe data before you flashed? I haven't had a single lockup. Been on it since yesterday. I think its smooth as butter.

#132 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

Maybe it just needs to settle in? I find it gets smoother with use. Only real issue so far is that I cannot seem to get Visual Voicemail to work, it is not on this ROM. Looking for an .apk file to sideload and see if I can get that working.

Camera works, although most of the options and controls seem to be missing.

#133 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

Nah, now it is locking up when making calls. Can't use it as my daily yet, need it for work. My grandma just called to check on me since I had a motorcycle accident on the race track this weekend and it just hung up on my nanna! hehe

#134 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

I think that with everyone unlocking their phones now, development will spit out good amount of stuff fairly soon. With so many more people able to test and report bugs and give feedback, I expect these quirks to be resolved quickly. I really like this ROM, it just has a few rough edges to polish and it will be awesome.

#135 power9999

power9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

I use TWRP but I have no backup of the system: (
Whenever I try to install the same thing happens

#136 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

Never ever install a ROM without doing a backup first. You are just asking for trouble,

I love the look and feel of this ROM, but it isn't quite ready yet for a daily driver. Locks up, loses calls, no VVM app built in for VZW owners, etc... It shows promise though, more so than the other 2 or 3 ROMs that exist for this phone.

#137 power9999

power9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

Someone could spend segudirar back with TWRP so that it can be put on and the Motorola Stock Rom again

thanks

#138 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

I don't know about you guys. Today is day 2 for me on this ROM. I texted, checked e-mail, spoke on the phone and browsed the net with not a single glitch. The key is to wipe data and start fresh. My 2 pennies

Edit: forgot mention that my phone is also connected with my car's Bluetooth :)

#139 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

Someone could spend segudirar back with TWRP so that it can be put on and the Motorola Stock Rom again

thanks

Could a Nandroid be made to help others? Like if we were stock, did a factory wipe, didn't log in or set anything personal up and just did a backup through TWRP, and then went in, took that backup, zipped it up and put it on Dropbox or something?

#140 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

Never ever install a ROM without doing a backup first. You are just asking for trouble,

I love the look and feel of this ROM, but it isn't quite ready yet for a daily driver. Locks up, loses calls, no VVM app built in for VZW owners, etc... It shows promise though, more so than the other 2 or 3 ROMs that exist for this phone.

Been using this as a daily driver for months and never had a single lockup or dropped call. Dirty flash possibly?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users