Photo

[ROM] INFLIKTED HD for DROID RAZR HD XT926 - V2.0 (03/20/2013)

Razr HD XT926

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#81 htowngtr

htowngtr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Twitter:htowngator
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD Developer

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

I flash this on my Dev Edition. I've flashed alot of the ROMs on my DEV Edition. Some in one of the forums said do the wipes as normal, then just go to mounts, mounts system then install. I use TWRP 2.4.3.

So you had to mount system? Did you wipe system, cache, data first?

#82 rebretz000

rebretz000

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • LocationJohnstown, PA
  • Current Device(s):Huawei Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

So you had to mount system? Did you wipe system, cache, data first?

Yes

Factory Reset
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik
Wipe System

Then mount system
Flash ROM

Worked for every ROM so far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#83 natedogg11

natedogg11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

I flashed and it installed but nothing is inverted. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

#84 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

I flashed and it installed but nothing is inverted. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

What are you looking for that is inverted? Calendar, Contacts and Phone are the only apks that are inverted, everything else is stock.

#85 natedogg11

natedogg11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

What are you looking for that is inverted? Calendar, Contacts and Phone are the only apks that are inverted, everything else is stock.

Ok cool...I thought Gmail was too. Thanks and great work.

#86 raymondrbowman

raymondrbowman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

Who would've thought that you could make a RAZR MAXX HD even better! Awesome work guys!!! Thanks.

• desireaftergod likes this

#87 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Who would've thought that you could make a RAZR MAXX HD even better! Awesome work guys!!! Thanks.

+1
Posted Image

#88 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

That's what I'm talking about. A real monster :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I ran Quadrant a couple times and got in the 5200's both times. I've never gotten above 5400 though with any ROM though, so it's probably my phone.

Sidebar makes it a little difficult to set up the phone because it covers part of the keyboard, heh. Sidebar is just a way to access recent apps, right? It seems a little redundant with the recent apps button on the navbar.

Is it your recommendation to use Seeder with Inflikted? I see the app is baked in to the ROM.

#89 htowngtr

htowngtr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

Is there any way to revert the settings and not have the inverted colors?

#90 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

I ran Quadrant a couple times and got in the 5200's both times. I've never gotten above 5400 though with any ROM though, so it's probably my phone.

Sidebar makes it a little difficult to set up the phone because it covers part of the keyboard, heh. Sidebar is just a way to access recent apps, right? It seems a little redundant with the recent apps button on the navbar.

Is it your recommendation to use Seeder with Inflikted? I see the app is baked in to the ROM.

You can try Seeder and see if it improves the speed. It is able to be uninstalled in the Play Store.

#91 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

Is there any way to revert the settings and not have the inverted colors?

Not without modifying some apks.

#92 dcangemi

dcangemi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Well if you go to Developer options in the phone settings and turn on Force 2d Acceleration you've just added 500 pts to your 2d score on the benchmark, that will probably get you up to those scores.

#93 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

Well if you go to Developer options in the phone settings and turn on Force 2d Acceleration you've just added 500 pts to your 2d score on the benchmark, that will probably get you up to those scores.

What does that do in practical terms?

#94 dcangemi

dcangemi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

What does that do in practical terms?

I was a bit curious myself for its purposes other than benchmark padding but after some research,

Graphics are handled in one of two ways, "software", which means the primary CPU does the heavy lifting, and "hardware" which means the GPU does the lifting. Hardware rendering is better because it frees up CPU clock cycles for other stuff, so the phone moves faster/smoother (plus GPUs are designed to excel at the types of calculations graphic intensive applications do). This feature supposedly forces programs to use the GPU to paint 2D objects on the screen (2D was previously unsupported, so most apps and the base UI were software accelerated, 3D should be hardware by default), but it can cause crashing, bugginess.

Devs have the option to enable hardware acceleration with a simple line of code (according to Google at least.) If they choose to enable it, the app will be hardware accelerated regardless of what you set in there."

"I would think enabling the option would increase battery use - has anyone found this to be the case, or otherwise?"

"It's the opposite... Using the GPU for graphics is supposed to use less battery than having to use the CPU to render graphics. GPUs are made to render graphics."

So basically it seems like it would be smart to leave on unless you see stability issues with your 2d applications or games. Since I've turned it on I haven't had any problems though!

#95 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

I was a bit curious myself for its purposes other than benchmark padding but after some research,

[/font][/color]

So basically it seems like it would be smart to leave on unless you see stability issues with your 2d applications or games. Since I've turned it on I haven't had any problems though!

Interesting, thanks. Maybe I should try that.

#96 Cooljoe

Cooljoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD Unlocked Bootloader

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

Got two days out of the beta that v1 tweak is wack or some thing I only get one day now

#97 dru21281

dru21281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Google+:dru21281
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, Droid X, Razr, HTC Rezound

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:49 AM

Got two days out of the beta that v1 tweak is wack or some thing I only get one day now

What beta are you referring to?

#98 htowngtr

htowngtr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

Google play store keeps crashing

any help?

#99 New Rising

New Rising

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

Google play store keeps crashing

any help?

Try clearing the data out of the play store?

#100 htowngtr

htowngtr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

ok so it stopped crashing after a few reboots

I thought tethering was supposed to work? I click the button and nothing happens for a long time. If I exit the menu it shows the box unchecked and tethering never starts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users