#201 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

I don't have the charging LED, except I think I noticed it this morning. Is it only when 100%?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

I had it when it was charging at any percentage

#202 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

I keep flashing all of your updates.  Not that I had any complaints but loving all of the progress.  Thanks for your work!  This is the cleanest AOKP I can remember since I had the Nexus for a few weeks.  So great!  Just dirty-flashed 5.27 over 5.22 with seemingly no problems.

#203 extirpate

extirpate

Just flash it..

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca
  • Current Device(s):Dr. Device

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

I've been trying to set wallpaper # 7 from the AOKP wallpapers but it doesn't seem to work, I keep getting the "unfortunately AOKPA wallpapers has stopped" message, any idea what I ca do? That particular wallpaper is the best one I've seen so far.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not having that problem. Is it giving you same error when you try to download the image vs set as wallpaper on that screen? Did you uninstall swag wallpapers with tibu?

-Flash now, ask questions later.
Posted Image

#204 Finalchrono

Finalchrono

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

Yea, I have the yellow light while charging as well. There doesn't seem to be an option to change the LED for charging under ROM Control. Any other way to disable this?

#205 ras0787

ras0787

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Twitter:ras0787
  • Google+:Rich Steele
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXX; Nexus 7

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

Also MMS is working again after latest 5/27 build. ;)

confirmed

#206 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

Yea, I have the yellow light while charging as well. There doesn't seem to be an option to change the LED for charging under ROM Control. Any other way to disable this?

I haven't been able to get the LED control working at all. I can change the color in the settings, but when I go to test it, it is unchanged. It stays a pinkish white. I tried both default and GMail, same result. I have run Fix Permissions from SafeStrap 3.11 recovery.

#207 snort

snort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:54 AM

I had to reinstall gapps after doing the dirty flash as well, because the phone wouldn't open Play Store or get any of my Google contacts. Flashing gapps forced it to go through the setup of my Google account again, which appeared to straighten all that out.

I also was receiving the force close messages about the AOSP keyboard, so I switched my default keyboard to Swiftkey. I haven't tried switching back to see if the gapps flash fixed the keyboard or not.

#208 floatingfaceup

floatingfaceup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

I haven't been able to get the LED control working at all. I can change the color in the settings, but when I go to test it, it is unchanged. It stays a pinkish white. I tried both default and GMail, same result. I have run Fix Permissions from SafeStrap 3.11 recovery.

+1

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#209 BigJArm

BigJArm

• Developer
  • 212 posts
  • LocationIdaho
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR; Nexus 10

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

I had to reinstall gapps after doing the dirty flash as well, because the phone wouldn't open Play Store or get any of my Google contacts. Flashing gapps forced it to go through the setup of my Google account again, which appeared to straighten all that out.

I also was receiving the force close messages about the AOSP keyboard, so I switched my default keyboard to Swiftkey. I haven't tried switching back to see if the gapps flash fixed the keyboard or not.

You always have to flash gapps when you flash an AOSP based ROM.  If you don't flash them when you flash the ROM if sends you through the initial setup again. I think we've all done that at least once. 

#210 MyStro023

MyStro023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:mystropro

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

WRT the charging LED - I have it as well - a yellowish color for me.  I could override it with Lightflow now that I get that working, but don't mind it myself.  I noticed that the LED controls built in did nothing for me though before I got Lightflow to work.

#211 extirpate

extirpate

Just flash it..

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca
  • Current Device(s):Dr. Device

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

I had the LED previously at some point now its gone. Tried messing with doff settings and it won't come back. No worries tho.. didnt really care for it in the first place. Seems like light flow is fixing it for most.

-Flash now, ask questions later.
Posted Image

#212 SmittenmittenS

SmittenmittenS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

I also ran into the MMS issue even on 5-27 build and read here to use handcent. I tried it and MMS started working. Funny thing, I checked back in stock messaging and the pictures had "sent". So I sent a picture through stock and it worked. Deleted handcent and stock continues to work. If you are having problems give this a try! Thanks for the beautiful ROM! ^_^

#213 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

I've installed the Aviator AOKP ROM in slot 2 and I find the same non-functional LED control. So it's not just your ROM, it's an AOKP or a kernel problem.

#214 Yandroid

Yandroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

Just so you all know, my MMS worked after simply fixing permissions in safestrap :) Still having data issues though haha

#215 jeff5241

jeff5241

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

I got the same issue as Ithelwpn... -__- nothing works after about a day of usage<br /><br />Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2<br />

#216 jeff5241

jeff5241

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:36 AM

Did you ever find out a solution? Have same problem... <br /><br />Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

#217 mjmellin

mjmellin

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:mjmellin
  • Google+:mjmellin@gmail.com

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

I would like to compliment you on a great ROM. There are some features and fixes I would like to see

1. It doesn't rotate to the left for when placed in the Car-Dock unless I add a 3rd party Rotate app

2. would like to have Car Home installed for use with the Car-Dock

3. Love the Circles widget but I understand if that can't be added

Is there a way to strengthen the radio signal? That would be awesome. Not sure if it can be done. 

#218 dscribe

dscribe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:dscrbnr
  • LocationCamden, AR
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

This is a quick "report in" type post. I had gotten away from ROMing on my phone for awhile due to being tied up with other things. I decided to get back to it yesterday and chose this ROM because I'm a big fan of AOKP generally. So far everything is great, no probs, text messaging seems to be all good. I hope I'm not setting myself up by speaking too soon but everything looks super. Kudos to the dev for making an outstanding and very fluid ROM. I had been running the final stock OTA w/root for some time and it was beginning to be rather "laggy." 

#219 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

I'm using Pandora to listen to music on this phone and was wondering if Beats or Ac!d works with this ROM since I didn't see a built in equalizer.

#220 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

I'm using Pandora to listen to music on this phone and was wondering if Beats or Ac!d works with this ROM since I didn't see a built in equalizer.

I remember reading when the RAZR first came out that the audio wasn't great. There was something about the positioning of internal components or signal paths that supposedly caused noise or distortion in the audio signal. Anyway, I've listened to podcasts on my RAZR, and the quality isn't as good as my old (2006) iPod using the same earphones. The audio enhancements like Beats are nice, but may not be worth the trouble given the basic electronics they have to work with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users