#121 con5tant

con5tant

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

does Bluetooth not work? i can't seem to be able to enable it

also, is anyone else having glitchy issues when you scroll through stuff? the screen seems to stutter a bit

:blink:

#122 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

not sure dont use bluetooth to know, but if it is i will look into it when i get back from vacation. the screen flicker will happen from time to time.... as it Is the first build off the ics leak kernel.. and is already listed in known issues in OP. :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#123 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

JUST READ THE DAMN OP!!!!!

Lol just kidding man. I had to mess with you since we go way back

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Haha but reading is so hardddd.

#124 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

Haha but reading is so hardddd.

true story :)

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#125 jcfive77

jcfive77

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

Does anyone have issue with Data connection? I tried to do toggle but I only see LTE/CDMA and CDMA, without option for chaging to GsM. I tried both ROM but still no data

#126 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:25 AM

Does anyone have issue with Data connection? I tried to do toggle but I only see LTE/CDMA and CDMA, without option for chaging to GsM. I tried both ROM but still no data

I could not get data on Aokp. But CM9 is perfect. Never drops and able to switch between 4g and 3g without issues.
If only CM9 had soft keys

vtc.png

#127 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

Use the phone info app. Don't go through settings.

#128 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

So last night the VZWNMN: 1 from 6250 texts started, so I just removed back-up assistant through VZW's website. While doing so I got a text that was VZWNMN: 2, then once done, VZWRSC: 00, and then again 30 minutes later. Nothing is showing up in a search here or on google for the VZWRSC. Any ideas? If those are the only two I get (maybe notifying me I changed my features?) it's no big deal, but if it continues, gets annoying pretty quick.

#129 Giblet535

Giblet535

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

On the "Phone Information" screen, note that there is a very non-standard user control, shaped like a triangle, that represents (I guess) a raised page corner. Touch that triangle and some more push buttons appear.

Select "GSM only" and wait 20 seconds. The screen will flash when it finishes changing mode.

Now select "LTE/CDMA/GSM auto prl".

You will have data in a few seconds.

I have no idea who thought up the crinkled page-corner gadget, but it's a very non-obvious and non-standard UI convention. To quote Morton Downey Jr. in "Tropic Thunder", "There's the problem man, you went full-retard. Everyone knows ya NEVER go FULL-retard!"
  • reallyneatgirl likes this
If I lived . I'd be ~ by now.

#130 con5tant

con5tant

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

Maybe I don't have the correct settings or something but I can't send or receive a MMS? Everytime I try to send it says the service is unavailable at this time.

#131 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:19 AM

Maybe I don't have the correct settings or something but I can't send or receive a MMS? Everytime I try to send it says the service is unavailable at this time.

Is your data working. If not an MMS will not work correctly

#132 ebidar

ebidar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter:leo_300
  • Google+:leo.elizondo31@gmail.com

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:39 AM

Everything had been working great, but I lost wifi connection after 8 hours and can't ever reconnect, even after a reboot. I have done a fresh install twice and both times I get the same result. When I go to the other side of safestrap I have no issues with wifi. When trying to connect to it, it states obtaining ip address then it loops to saved then obtaining ip again and just loops like that. I have no idea what could be doing this but like I said it happened on fresh installs on aokp. I also have tried forgetting the connection, resetting my modem and nothing helps.

#133 con5tant

con5tant

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

Is your data working. If not an MMS will not work correctly

Well, I can send a SMS fine just not a MMS. Internet and everything else work fine... Not sure what's up

#134 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:03 AM

Well, I can send a SMS fine just not a MMS. Internet and everything else work fine... Not sure what's up

FYI SMS uses the part of the network calls cross which is why it will almost ALWAYS work. MMS uses the data side of the network and completely separate from SMS msgs. That said if you have internet connectivity & MMS msgs are not working then something is going on with that part of the OS. Try going into Settings>Applications and clear data and cache of the MMS.apk. reboot the phoen and run a test to see if it cleared thigns up

#135 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Couple other things:

1. The haptic feedback when dialing is pretty nuts. Three vibrations per key press. I can't find the settings to change that, other than turning off haptic feedback in general, which I like for utilizing the capacitive "buttons" on the bottom.

2. Is the swype that's on the leaks a "blurrified" version? I miss having the directional keys at the top, also the flat look, instead of the raised look of the keys, matches the ICS look better. Can I just pull the apk from my non-safe side and install on the safe side?

#136 willjohnson

willjohnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSavannah, Georgia

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

I can't get Bluetooth to work either... it doesn't do anything when I turn it on. Stays in the off toggle position no matter what. Other than that the from is very smooth for this early on. Unfortunately I have to have Bluetooth...so eagerly awaiting any fix for it. Keep up the great work.

#137 con5tant

con5tant

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

unfortunately i had to disable safestrap and stick with 6.14.79 ICS for now... my data was very spotty

#138 ohsm

ohsm

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

is data going out and not coming back a known issue with this rom ? I've had this happen several times today where I'll lose the data connection and nothing short of a reboot will bring it back.

also, will this flash onto my Motorola RAZR V3

#139 dpratt23

dpratt23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

is data going out and not coming back a known issue with this rom ? I've had this happen several times today where I'll lose the data connection and nothing short of a reboot will bring it back.

also, will this flash onto my Motorola RAZR V3

V3 as in the throwback razr? You are joking right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#140 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

I flashed it on my LG Voyager ;)

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4.0.4, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS-leak, custom rom, Black Widow ICS, 211-215 compatible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users