Photo

[Script/Utility] ROOT RAZR HD XT926 For LOCKED Devices On 9.18.79

Root fix root exploit Droid Razr HD Root Locked Bootloader root exploit root 9.18.79 root 9.20.1 utility

• Please log in to reply
628 replies to this topic

#561 tekgnosis

tekgnosis

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

Winsauce.  One less soft-bricked phone in the world.

Thanks!  I totally missed the version number, was taking the 4.1.2 as most recent not the Q_.

People like you guys who spend innumerable hours cracking software that never should have been locked and then reply almost immediately to help some random stranger with a problem.  The real heroes of the modern age.

Also, root!

• livinginkaos, RikRong and itzmydamnlyf like this

#562 knownwell

knownwell

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

we need to bring this thread back to life possibly the closest we will have to root for 9.18.94 for the xt926 HELP

#563 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

Lol. Your best bet is to start a bounty. Someone in another thread already pledged.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4
  • shane1 likes this

Non potest esse nisi unus

#564 MahoVader

MahoVader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX HD

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

So, it looks like we're actually getting KitKat on these devices! Woot! If that's not so far away, it might make more sense to try to root that.... Actually, since that's going on all the new Motos, I wonder if it may be more likely that gets root first anyway.

On hold... please wait :)

#565 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

So, it looks like we're actually getting KitKat on these devices! Woot! If that's not so far away, it might make more sense to try to root that.... Actually, since that's going on all the new Motos, I wonder if it may be more likely that gets root first anyway.

On hold... please wait :)

4.4 will probably be more difficult to root.  Every report I've seen has said that each new Android version is getting harder and harder to find an exploit.

• Mr-Glass likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#566 Mr-Glass

Mr-Glass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

4.4 will probably be more difficult to root.  Every report I've seen has said that each new Android version is getting harder and harder to find an exploit.

I think you are absolutely corect - Even the Dev X - was a little tricky to get root back right after the rollout the other day - and that is with an unlocked bootloader.. 

• RikRong likes this

#567 MahoVader

MahoVader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX HD

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

I think you are absolutely corect - Even the Dev X - was a little tricky to get root back right after the rollout the other day - and that is with an unlocked bootloader.. 

I'm sure you guys are right about it getting more and more difficult to root. I've heard that as well. I was just wondering if more people might be trying to find a root exploit for 4.4 than would be bothered to look at our broken root for the latest update, which might make our chances better for 4.4. Dunno. I'm always amazed these guys can find exploits at all. Here's hoping!  :)

• Mr-Glass and RikRong like this

#568 dayviidd

dayviidd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Hd

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

I tried using the program and my screen is stuck saying

"AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)

10.9B(*) (sha-5b608bc, 2012-12-20 16:55:20)

eMWC Info: Size 16gb

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK

Transfer Mode:

Usb Connected

Fastboot Reason: Flash Failure

usb connected

Has anyone else got this? Afraid my phone may be bricked...

#569 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

And what version were you on when you tried this?  Cause there's this big warning thing there that you probably ignored and are now in a brick state as a result of ignoring it.  It's not exactly the first time someone ignored the big red warning.

#570 dayviidd

dayviidd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

When I tried for system updates, no matter what I did, it told me they were unavailable. (Wifi on and off, etc.)

#571 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

4.1.2 is meaningless.  There are 4 different builds of 4.1.2.  Did you notice in the title of this thread that it's for 9.18.79 *ONLY*?

#572 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

Not Android version, system version.

Sent From My DEV X

Attached Files

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#573 icefloe01

icefloe01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR Maxx HD XT926

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

This post can be deleted. The answer was given while I was Swyping.

#574 dayviidd

dayviidd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Ah, well.. hard to find that now.

#575 dayviidd

dayviidd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

I'm not sure, obviously. Is there some way to determine it without actually being able to turn the phone on?

#576 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Nope.  And without knowing what version you were on, there's not a lot we can tell you on how to fix it.  Sounds like you were on 94, but, who knows.  Ultimately you're probably going to end up there.

#577 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

OP updated for the brave.  I highly suggest reading it fully before doing ANYTHING that it says to do.  Failure to know what version you were on and a resulting bricked phone is not going to be an acceptable situation to ask for help with.  "4.1.2" is not a version.

• cmh714 and shane1 like this

#578 zitzy2000

zitzy2000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

Not sure if anyone is still helping here, but I just want to be sure, 

If I download this 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I should have everything I need for rooting? RSD is included? This will be my second time rooting, my first phone was HTC EVO 4G LTE, and this one is a RAZR HD, the first time I didn't know what the point of it was, now I'm slowly learning,

Can I really brick my phone if I do it this way? Or is there a way to undo everything if it messes up?

Thanks in advance.

#579 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,461 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

I'm guessing you didn't fully read the directions...

#580 zitzy2000

zitzy2000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

Well thats the thing, I did, but I didn't see anything about RSD in the instructions, but I have read it and watched youtube videos about it too.. so is that a yes, everything is included?

I saw in your thread that led to this about RSD, but not this one that was linked to... hope I am making sense.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Root fix, root exploit, Droid Razr HD, Root, Locked Bootloader, root, exploit, root 9.18.79, root 9.20.1, utility

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users