[Mod] Beats Audio (Flashable Zip) (6/27/2012)

music beats audio ics gingerbread dsp manager beats audio

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#221 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

OP updated with NEEDED build.prop edits.

Look in the OP and add the lines in code, into the build.prop in order to get this working.

This kind of makes sense because KOA ROM and KOA AOKP already have these lines in the build.prop

#222 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:01 AM

BeatsAudio5.1????

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#223 captmilk

captmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Twitter:Captmilk
  • LocationErie, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:14 AM

Look in the OP and add the lines in code, into the build.prop in order to get this working.

This kind of makes sense because KOA ROM and KOA AOKP already have these lines in the build.prop

I added them to the bottom...that is the right way correct? and should i reboot after?

#224 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:15 AM

I added them to the bottom...that is the right way correct? and should i reboot after?

Yes reboot

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#225 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:18 AM

have you tried the 5.1?

#226 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

have you tried the 5.1?

No it's working fine for me.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#227 todroid

todroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

Added the lines to the build.prop file. Rebooted. Nothing has changed, no beats, no DSP showing up. Arctic safestrapped over .211 stock. Hicks, would it makes sense that these lines are needed if the zip installs successfully over stock .211? Those lines would not be in the stock build.prop...

#228 streetpounder

streetpounder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, OH

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

Still no luck here. I added the buildprop tweaks with high hopes.

#229 Petezrx1200

Petezrx1200

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFindlay OH

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

Sorry to say no joy here either after adding mod to build.prop. :( i'm running Arctic Rom safe strapped over stock .211. I have faith in you Hicks, you will sort this out. :)

#230 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

They tried to remove and install this mod 5.1?

#231 todroid

todroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:03 AM

Added the lines to the build.prop file. Rebooted. Nothing has changed, no beats, no DSP showing up. Arctic safestrapped over .211 stock. Hicks, would it makes sense that these lines are needed if the zip installs successfully over stock .211? Those lines would not be in the stock build.prop...

Update: Went back to earlier posts. Read that DSP app may be interfering. Even though I had my DSP frozen, went back, renamed it into .bak, rebooted, Beats app showed up in the drawer. Works great, thanks Hicks! So some of you, who are not seeing the Beats app, rename or delete your DSP file in the system/app folder and reboot.
One weird effect is that even though there's a bluetooth settings tab, the changes in that tab have no effect on the sound through my bluetooth headphones. But the speaker settings tab is the one that changes things over the bluetooth. That may help some of you as well.
Good luck! All hail Hicks!
  • sankyou and BladeRunner like this

#232 BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Chatroom Tech Support

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Google+:mikebuck69@gmail.com
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, HTC One M8, Nexus 10

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

Update: Went back to earlier posts. Read that DSP app may be interfering. Even though I had my DSP frozen, went back, renamed it into .bak, rebooted, Beats app showed up in the drawer. Works great, thanks Hicks! So some of you, who are not seeing the Beats app, rename or delete your DSP file in the system/app folder and reboot.
One weird effect is that even though there's a bluetooth settings tab, the changes in that tab have no effect on the sound through my bluetooth headphones. But the speaker settings tab is the one that changes things over the bluetooth. That may help some of you as well.

I will confirm that deleting the DSP manager apk allowed the Awesome Beats app to show up in the app drawer.

#233 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

goodddddddddddddddddddd

#234 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

Music Player????

#235 Petezrx1200

Petezrx1200

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFindlay OH

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

Just uninstalled DSP manager in Titanium backup and re booted phone. I now have Awesome BEATS icon in the apps tray. No need to add text Build.prop file

#236 roblooksmad

roblooksmad

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

Confirmed working for
[ Ics - Motoblur ] Ikream.ics.6.16.2.11.rom.final-R3Ds

Thanks again!

#237 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

Renamed DSP to .old and rebooted. That did the trick! Thanks again Hicks for your hard work (and todroid for pointing me in the right direction).

#238 todroid

todroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

Renamed DSP to .old and rebooted. That did the trick! Thanks again Hicks for your hard work (and todroid for pointing me in the right direction).

No problem. Just glad we did not have to drive Hicks to a small aneurysm. I'm sure he get's enough of those from his other Android work.
And the collective succeeds again...

#239 streetpounder

streetpounder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, OH

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

I`ve always had the app show up, Just doesn`t do anything when I change settings

#240 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Music Player?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, beats, audio, ics, gingerbread, dsp manager, beats audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users