Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#241 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:47 PM

I'm letting all of you guys know...I was planning on getting new builds out this weekend... I was having issues with my building... It turns out that my build server was having issues ( and is now down for repairs) I'm sorry for the delay and will get updates out as soon as the server is back online...and when the server is back up and running I will be able to implement the changes I have been working on ( *hint hint* a new boot animation is one of the changes)... Thank you all for your patience and support

Sent from my SM-T310 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

• nprevette420, kyle1329, pbanj and 1 other like this

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#242 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:44 AM

hello all,

im new in this forum...

my phone is xt907 verizon, but im using it in my country [Indonesia]

my questions are:

1. is beanstalk has option to use the SD-Card as the main storage? [im currently using cm10 skrilax, and it has that kind of option]

2. im using gsm network here, so should i use some-kind of gsm patch?

thx in advance... 

#243 pbanj

pbanj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr m

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:01 AM

hello all,

im new in this forum...

my questions are:

1. is beanstalk has option to use the SD-Card as the main storage? [im currently using cm10 skrilax, and it has that kind of option]

thx in advance... 

for your second question

the gsm fix u flashed is for jb not kk, most of the gsm fixes will mess the phone up as they flash a pre made build.prop that can have conflicts

use this

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

it will change and put in the needed lines to the build.prop

#244 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:19 AM

hello all,

im new in this forum...

my questions are:

thx in advance... 

i already try the rom, its nice...

the smooth is same with cm10 skrilax... [in my opinion]

the problems/bugs i found are:

that when i activated the active display, sometimes i get the "systemUI error" and after that, my phone wont woke up [the display], but its still on, i mean i still can hear the notification sound, and when i try to call, its ring, but the display remain off, the power button is not responding, so i have to force the reboot.

the toast animation keeps on showing/pop up, especially if its concern about superuser granted, until the screen off.

anybody else experiencing the same?

#245 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

that when i activated the active display, sometimes i get the "systemUI error" and after that, my phone wont woke up [the display], but its still on, i mean i still can hear the notification sound, and when i try to call, its ring, but the display remain off, the power button is not responding, so i have to force the reboot.

the toast animation keeps on showing/pop up, especially if its concern about superuser granted, until the screen off.

Ya there seems to be issues surrounding active display, when is the toast issue happening

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#246 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:02 PM

Try just disabling the superuser notifications in the settings. Doing this also helps a little bit with speed by getting root access faster.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#247 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Ya there seems to be issues surrounding active display, when is the toast issue happening

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

ah, ok...

anyway, is your rom based on cm11, or you build it new? i mean, cm11 latest build for msm8960, is already build for global user, there for no need to do "gsm hack" in order to use it in gsm network... do you plan to do so in the next update? cant wait it... :) :) :)

thanks.

Try just disabling the superuser notifications in the settings. Doing this also helps a little bit with speed by getting root access faster.

ah ok, i will try... :)

thanks.

• nprevette420 likes this

#248 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

I'm also curious if you are going to change to the unified moto msm8960 for a base. Seems like everyone is.

#249 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

OK well....build server is back up and you guys are the first to get an update... I pushed it OTA so if anyone has any troubles with that let me know i'll see whats going on... if anyone doesn't want to do it OTA the update is also posted in the usual spot.... thanks for all your support 

#250 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:40 PM

ya the NEXT build will include the unified base... it takes a lil bit to integrate into the rom and i wanted to get these other updates out for you guys.. so yes it will be coming... now that the server is back and and running better than ever i will be able to pump out updates quicker for you guys

• nprevette420, kaitoukid93 and dark-blue like this

#251 ejass

ejass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M XT907

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:05 AM

ya the NEXT build will include the unified base... it takes a lil bit to integrate into the rom and i wanted to get these other updates out for you guys.. so yes it will be coming... now that the server is back and and running better than ever i will be able to pump out updates quicker for you guys

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

could be included in next update  :D  :D

#252 AllenW864

AllenW864

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR M

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:39 AM

OK well....build server is back up and you guys are the first to get an update... I pushed it OTA so if anyone has any troubles with that let me know i'll see whats going on... if anyone doesn't want to do it OTA the update is also posted in the usual spot.... thanks for all your support

OTA app says there is No Updates Available, is there some kind of a built-in delay

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

#253 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

No... I'm just a ding dong lol...I forgot to do something ☺ I'll push it out asap

Sent from my SM-T310 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#254 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

awawawa... when is it? this week? :D

#255 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

Updater couldn't find it this morning (saw the post later) so I downloaded it normally, moved it to the updater download folder, and used the OTA updater to update. Worked flawlessly!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

#256 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

awawawa... when is it? this week? :D

Yes most likely
Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

#257 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:19 AM

I thought there was a new boot animation? It's still the same white beanstalk as before.

#258 AllenW864

AllenW864

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

pjgraber, Just an FYI, the OTA still says No Updates available, no rush just thought you would like to know.

I'll hold off updating if you would like me to let you know when it does work.

Thanks for all you do for us.

Has it worked for anyone else?

#259 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:04 AM

pjgraber, Just an FYI, the OTA still says No Updates available, no rush just thought you would like to know.
I'll hold off updating if you would like me to let you know when it does work.

Thanks for all you do for us.

Has it worked for anyone else?

I updated the old way via drdevs website but i am wondering are you using BeanStalk OTA or Grabber ROM Updater? Suppose to use Grabber ROM Updater.

#260 AllenW864

AllenW864

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:14 AM

I updated the old way via drdevs website but i am wondering are you using BeanStalk OTA or Grabber ROM Updater? Suppose to use Grabber ROM Updater.

I'm using Grabber ROM updater. Didn't even try BS OTA,  I read somewhere that it is not supported. I know I can update manually, pjgraber posted to let him know if there were any issues with the OTA updater. It really is not a problem for me, just trying to be helpful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users