Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#261 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

I'm using Grabber ROM updater. Didn't even try BS OTA, I read somewhere that it is not supported. I know I can update manually, pjgraber posted to let him know if there were any issues with the OTA updater. It really is not a problem for me, just trying to be helpful.

Oh yeah he did say that. I forgot lol. I love this forum cause everyone helps everyone out. But anyways i wasn't on beanstalk at the moment this update came out (was trying out carbon rom) or i would have tried the ota. Speaking of which, after trying many other roms i have decided beanstalk is the best one ever and i will staying with it. Thank you pjgraber for all your hard work. And i know i said this in a previous post but the boot animation is still the same. Not a biggie i just remember reading that this update would have a new animation.
  • x60centenergyx likes this

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#262 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:30 PM

Oh yeah he did say that. I forgot lol. I love this forum cause everyone helps everyone out. But anyways i wasn't on beanstalk at the moment this update came out (was trying out carbon rom) or i would have tried the ota. Speaking of which, after trying many other roms i have decided beanstalk is the best one ever and i will staying with it. Thank you pjgraber for all your hard work. And i know i said this in a previous post but the boot animation is still the same. Not a biggie i just remember reading that this update would have a new animation.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Yes beanstalk ota is not supported I have just not removed it yet… but graber roms updater is supported with this device… I know the boot ani is still the same… I suck I know :-)… it will be changed very soon… I'm currently getting the builds unified… so that will be pretty awesome… good to hear u love my work, I put in a lot of time and effort to get this rom updated quickly and keep it stable (as I run it on my own devices also :-) )

• nprevette420 and x60centenergyx like this

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#263 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2Yes beanstalk ota is not supported I have just not removed it yet… but graber roms updater is supported with this device… I know the boot ani is still the same… I suck I know :-)… it will be changed very soon… I'm currently getting the builds unified… so that will be pretty awesome… good to hear u love my work, I put in a lot of time and effort to get this rom updated quickly and keep it stable (as I run it on my own devices also :-) )

Nah man you don't suck, you rock. Boot animation is not a big deal but i am curious what you got planned for the new one. Glad to hear you're going to unify the rom it will be awesome and people that need gsm won't need to flash any extra files. And yes i love your work and when i get some extra money i will be shooting you a donation.

#264 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

I do have a request. I don't know how many other people also use SuperSU instead of superuser but every rom i install, i also flash the newest supersu zip file too. So if it's cool with you pjgraber and other users of this awesome rom, i would like supersu to replace superuser.

#265 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

I do have a request. I don't know how many other people also use SuperSU instead of superuser but every rom i install, i also flash the newest supersu zip file too. So if it's cool with you pjgraber and other users of this awesome rom, i would like supersu to replace superuser.

Y do u flash the supersu? What's different enough to warrent the change? When I do updates I update the super user binary… state your case… maybe u can swing the vote that matters :-)

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#266 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

Y do u flash the supersu? What's different enough to warrent the change? When I do updates I update the super user binary… state your case… maybe u can swing the vote that matters :-)

I haven't used superuser in a long time but root apps have always been more responsive and faster when i use supersu and even more when i disable the toast notifications (about granting su access). Superuser would always give me an error when trying to use titanium backup and titanium backup would recommend switching to supersu. And personally i like the initial popup for granting or denying root access better than superuser. Also it has a few extra settings that i like such as always trust system apps. There is my case for it.
  • PhattyMcGee likes this

#267 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

I haven't used superuser in a long time but root apps have always been more responsive and faster when i use supersu and even more when i disable the toast notifications (about granting su access). Superuser would always give me an error when trying to use titanium backup and titanium backup would recommend switching to supersu. And personally i like the initial popup for granting or denying root access better than superuser. Also it has a few extra settings that i like such as always trust system apps. There is my case for it.

Hmm u make a good case for it... I will look into it ☺

Sent from my SM-T310 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

• nprevette420 likes this

#268 pbanj

pbanj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr m

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

i second swapping for supersu

#269 GhostInTheRadio

GhostInTheRadio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:26 PM

I was messing around with network settings and noticed an option called connection manager but then I accidentally backed out of the menu. I tried getting back to it but it seems to have disappeared. I tried googling around for the answer and all I could come up with was a blurb about it from the Beanstalk change log. I followed the directions for the location per the change log but I no longer have the option appearing. Any guess or was I halucinating thanks.

On another note the problem with the screen randomly dimming seem to have come back. I'm not sure why maybe it has to do with the sensor since it seems only a few of us have the issue.

#270 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

I was messing around with network settings and noticed an option called connection manager but then I accidentally backed out of the menu. I tried getting back to it but it seems to have disappeared. I tried googling around for the answer and all I could come up with was a blurb about it from the Beanstalk change log. I followed the directions for the location per the change log but I no longer have the option appearing. Any guess or was I halucinating thanks.

On another note the problem with the screen randomly dimming seem to have come back. I'm not sure why maybe it has to do with the sensor since it seems only a few of us have the issue.

I also have the screen dimming issue. But not a huge deal, just use the slide on the status bar for brightness option. I think that is a bug with the CM11 base. Possibly will be fixed with the new unified base for the next update.

#271 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

Pjbraber, to show you my appreciation for all of your hard work on this awesome ROM, I just sent you a donation :)

#272 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

Pjbraber, to show you my appreciation for all of your hard work on this awesome ROM, I just sent you a donation :)

I saw that thank u

#273 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
I will let all of you guys know… my server I use is in the process of moving (the new server will have a 1g, yes 1gig internet connection) so bare with ne while I get everything set back up and get updates pushed back out… once the server is fully functional I will be popping out updates really fast :-) thank you all again for your patience and support

• nprevette420 and ytsud101 like this

#274 zoomy942

zoomy942

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

Hey guys.  

I'm posting here to keep an eye on this ROM.  Once the screen dimming is ironed out I'll give it a go.

I'm interested because on a stock rooted rom, I sit with around 280MB free ram, which gets used up quickly.  I'm curious if this will be less resource intensive.

Signed,

Recovering Flashaholic......

#275 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

Hey guys.

I'm posting here to keep an eye on this ROM. Once the screen dimming is ironed out I'll give it a go.

I'm interested because on a stock rooted rom, I sit with around 280MB free ram, which gets used up quickly. I'm curious if this will be less resource intensive.

Signed,
Recovering Flashaholic......

I have, on average, 370mb free and that is with alot of apps installed. As of now the screen dimming issue is still there but an easy workaround is using the slide status bar brightness option.

#276 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

Thanks Jimmy we're really glad to have you.

I have 1.1g available :-) on stock I had about 200mb

#277 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

I have 1.1g available :-) on stock I had about 200mbSent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

What is your secret? The RAZR M only has 1gig of ram, how do you have 1.1gigs free with apps installed?

#278 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

What is your secret? The RAZR M only has 1gig of ram, how do you have 1.1gigs free with apps installed?

Well couple of things… :-) I have an lg g2… but I also have 1.1g available on my razr m… I use a program called ram expander… great program… I can make your razr m have up to 5g of ram… the one thing u must have I have noticed is a class 10 or class 10 ultra 1 sd card for maximum performance. If u need a link or help setting it up let me know

• nprevette420 and bigjailerman like this

#279 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

Well couple of things… :-) I have an lg g2… but I also have 1.1g available on my razr m… I use a program called ram expander… great program… I can make your razr m have up to 5g of ram… the one thing u must have I have noticed is a class 10 or class 10 ultra 1 sd card for maximum performance. If u need a link or help setting it up let me know

i will try to find it, I'll let you know if i need help. Btw i have a class 10 (i think ultra 1), 32gig card.

#280 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

I got it installed, go through the process. It writes the files to the sd card then says something about invalid argument and won't turn on. Oh and this is what I'm using

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Here's how it set it up when i clicked optimal value

84.63KB   13 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users