Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#81 motoroid7

motoroid7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:motoroid7
  • LocationBloomington, Indiana
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

I see someone commenting on messaging customization, what are they referring to if I may ask?

Twitter: @motoroid7

ADN: @seven07

#82 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

I see someone commenting on messaging customization, what are they referring to if I may ask?

Go into your messaging app....hit the 3dot menu button and in that been there will be conversation list view that changes a bunch of stuff

Sent from my VS980 4G using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#83 motoroid7

motoroid7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

Go into your messaging app....hit the 3dot menu button and in that been there will be conversation list view that changes a bunch of stuff

The thing is I don't have the old 'Messaging' app. The only thing that came installed for messaging was Hangouts and it was already set for SMS. (Normally I have to enable it at the "Hangouts does SMS" screen). I'm using evolveSMS now though, I was just curious about the extra customization. I'm using the build previous to the one that was released yesterday. Maybe it'll correct itself when I update to the one just released. (Also note: I never dirty flash and I never backup/restore apps for cleanest installs)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#84 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

The thing is I don't have the old 'Messaging' app. The only thing that came installed for messaging was Hangouts and it was already set for SMS. (Normally I have to enable it at the "Hangouts does SMS" screen). I'm using evolveSMS now though, I was just curious about the extra customization. I'm using the build previous to the one that was released yesterday. Maybe it'll correct itself when I update to the one just released. (Also note: I never dirty flash and I never backup/restore apps for cleanest installs)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Well the messaging app came with the Rom

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#85 hecksagon

hecksagon

Was a newb once...

• Superuser
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFreeport, IL
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 3

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

I am having an issue where the backlight levels will not dim to the usual minimum without manually changing it. Even after setting everything to lowest levels in the adjustment for auto backlight this issue persists.
  • Noigel likes this

#86 motoroid7

motoroid7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Well the messaging app came with the Rom

I'm aware of that, most ROMs it comes with it along with Hangouts... for some reason when I installed it, it never did and I only had hangouts and it was already pre-set as default. I'll have to check it out when I decide to update my phone and fix me not having it. :-)

#87 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

I'm aware of that, most ROMs it comes with it along with Hangouts... for some reason when I installed it, it never did and I only had hangouts and it was already pre-set as default. I'll have to check it out when I decide to update my phone and fix me not having it. :-)

Well if u want to get it u can go into your folder where u downloaded the Rom and extract the files and grab it that way

• motoroid7 likes this

#88 mastnacek

mastnacek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

Why I have score in Antutu only about 7800? In stock 4.1.2 or Miui V5 (4.2.2) I had score about 17800.

#89 JWACK72

JWACK72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

can someone send me the black boot animation. Thanks

#90 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

UPDATE POSTED !!!!

• randysw and x60centenergyx like this

#91 JonnyJacot

JonnyJacot

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNebraska
  • Current Device(s):Electrify M

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

Hey Pj, quick question. (LOVE this rom and the updates) but updating can get a little tedious. I know you said the easy way is to wipe cache and davlik cache and then flash the update. But when I do this my google keyboard stops working and I get random FC's on certain things. So is there any other way to go about doing this besides doing a factory wipe? Also I am using it on my electrify M which could be causing some issues to. 

#92 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hey Pj, quick question. (LOVE this rom and the updates) but updating can get a little tedious. I know you said the easy way is to wipe cache and davlik cache and then flash the update. But when I do this my google keyboard stops working and I get random FC's on certain things. So is there any other way to go about doing this besides doing a factory wipe? Also I am using it on my electrify M which could be causing some issues to.

Umm well....hmmmm...lol wipe cache,dalvik,flash,rewipe....if that doesn't work when u wipe before hand wipe system as well.....but when u wipe the system u need to 're flash your gapps with the update....that should fix any derps in the system files that your having issues with

#93 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

Running the new update 1-24-14 and it is awesome. Absolutely no lag, super fast, tons of customizations. I love it, thanks for the hard work.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#94 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

Is anybody getting the unfriendly boot-loop after flashing!? No matter how many times I flash, it just boot-loops...Full wipe or wipe cache...Doesn't change...

Are you wiping system also? Need to wipe data, cache, dalvik cache and system (3 times). Also try to re-download, you may have gotten a bad download.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#95 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

Well if u want to get it u can go into your folder where u downloaded the Rom and extract the files and grab it that way

Just out of curiosity...I noticed that ever since I've been using the updated PA gapps (4.4.2), which only contain Hangouts, I don't get the "baked in" messaging app either (not that I use it, as I use 8sms) This would lead me to believe that the app is a part of the Gapps no?

Currently running the latest update and it's smooth as butter. Great job PJ.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

#96 CLJohnson2810

CLJohnson2810

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Are you wiping system also? Need to wipe data, cache, dalvik cache and system (3 times). Also try to re-download, you may have gotten a bad download.

I got it operational again. I had to format my data partition, to completely clean my internal storage. Once I did that, I was able to successfully flash.

Thanks for the response though...I really appreciate the troubleshooting assistance.
  • nprevette420 likes this

#97 motoroid7

motoroid7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

Just out of curiosity...I noticed that ever since I've been using the updated PA gapps (4.4.2), which only contain Hangouts, I don't get the "baked in" messaging app either (not that I use it, as I use 8sms) This would lead me to believe that the app is a part of the Gapps no?

Currently running the latest update and it's smooth as butter. Great job PJ.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Just so you know when I ran the latest Beanstalk update and flashed the latest PA gapps, It again did not install the messaging app and left me only with Hangouts and it was already pre-set for default SMS. To get other Messaging app back into place I needed to unzip the rom go to "system/priv-app" and place the "Mms.apk" on my phone's sd card and install it. Honestly, not sure why it's not getting installed. Though, just like you... it's not a big deal and use a third party SMS app anyways. I personally have been using EvolveSMS.

Otherwise, regarding the latest update it's super smooth and some of my applications that lagged before are snappy now. Great job so far pjgraber03!

#98 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:03 AM

Just so you know when I ran the latest Beanstalk update and flashed the latest PA gapps, It again did not install the messaging app and left me only with Hangouts and it was already pre-set for default SMS. To get other Messaging app back into place I needed to unzip the rom go to "system/priv-app" and place the "Mms.apk" on my phone's sd card and install it. Honestly, not sure why it's not getting installed. Though, just like you... it's not a big deal and use a third party SMS app anyways. I personally have been using EvolveSMS.

Otherwise, regarding the latest update it's super smooth and some of my applications that lagged before are snappy now. Great job so far pjgraber03!

Do u want the messaging app...contact me on hangouts I'll get it to u

#99 JWACK72

JWACK72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:20 AM

Awesome ROM. I just have 1 question. Why is it that every 4.4 Rom I try I never get 4G, or is it just me. Not complaining!!, just wondering. Thanks

#100 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

Awesome ROM. I just have 1 question. Why is it that every 4.4 Rom I try I never get 4G, or is it just me. Not complaining!!, just wondering. Thanks

U might have a bad SIM

• neckchop likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users