Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#1221 Noigel

Noigel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Ivano-Frankivs`k
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M XT907 / Motorola Razr I XT890

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:19 AM

Update Posted

Changelog
- Usual under the hood stuff
- Updated GEL Settings to v1.8.2
- Added Android L Keyboard v3.1.20006
- GPS had a fix and SHOULD work without going back to stock and getting lock

MD5 -  29335c16d71d79d695fc736e5563e149

Clean flash. 0630 build:

- Android L keyboard FC.

- back button on navbar don`t works for me (I tried flash without GAPPS and with Banks GAPPS - same result)

Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 / ROM: KitStalk by GraberRoms

post-103018-0-11429500-1388984908_thumb.

#1222 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:24 AM

Hmm that's weird. That keyboard should work. I'll take it out. Back button shouldn't cause any problems, nothing has changed. Just Uninstall L keyboard.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#1223 Noigel

Noigel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Ivano-Frankivs`k
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M XT907 / Motorola Razr I XT890

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

Hmm that's weird. That keyboard should work. I'll take it out. Back button shouldn't cause any problems, nothing has changed. Just Uninstall L keyboard.

What recovery did you use? I use TWRP 2.7.1.0 by Dhacker and flash build one more time - "back" button still don`t work... O_o

UPD. Hmm... I uninstall L keyboard and back button works now! 

Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 / ROM: KitStalk by GraberRoms

post-103018-0-11429500-1388984908_thumb.

#1224 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

What recovery did you use? I use TWRP 2.7.1.0 by Dhacker and flash build one more time - "back" button still don`t work... O_o

I haven't flashed the update, to busy worth work. But yes twrp 2.7.1.0 from dhacker. I'll check it out when I get home. For now just uninstall the L keyboard then reboot and use the other one. Sometimes keyboards mess with the nav bar.

#1225 nate2010

nate2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:33 AM

I also get the FC with the L keyboard. deselect it and all is well. still need to check to see if GPS is back yet. thanks for the update!

#1226 alluringreality

alluringreality

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:13 AM

Can anyone give me more information on the Cyanogenmod "Screen Dimming issue (Old BL)" related to Kitstalk 6-21? I've tried searching about this item, but I don't exactly understand what happens. Is this some sort of problem with the autobrightness setting and light sensor, or does it also affect fixed brightness settings, such as the stock brightness slider? One reply suggested using slide status bar brightness option, so mainly I was curious if the dimming issue only affects autobrightness. I currently have my phone programmed to switch between a fixed brightness and autobrightness using Tasker, so if the issue is only with autobrightness I might be able to simply program Tasker to use various fixed brightness settings as a workaround. My phone is flashed to Page Plus in a way that hasn't been reported to work with the newer Verizon update, so I probably need to stay on the 4.1.2 bootloader as development generally moves to newer software. The person that mentioned the issue in the Page Plus forum appears to have posted the following:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#1227 drewrivera

drewrivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Current Device(s):razor maxx

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:26 AM

Those interested in battery usage, this is my KitStalk battery after a day of heavy usage. Much better than stock, IMO. http://www.droidrzr.com/public/style_images/dark_matter/attachicon.gif

Sent from my RAZR M xt907 (KitStalk) using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but those battery numbers are not better than stock. You can get up to 17 hours almost 20 on a single charge. That's what we need to come back to the msm's rom

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#1228 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

Can anyone give me more information on the Cyanogenmod "Screen Dimming issue (Old BL)" related to Kitstalk 6-21? I've tried searching about this item, but I don't exactly understand what happens. Is this some sort of problem with the autobrightness setting and light sensor, or does it also affect fixed brightness settings, such as the stock brightness slider? One reply suggested using slide status bar brightness option, so mainly I was curious if the dimming issue only affects autobrightness. I currently have my phone programmed to switch between a fixed brightness and autobrightness using Tasker, so if the issue is only with autobrightness I might be able to simply program Tasker to use various fixed brightness settings as a workaround. My phone is flashed to Page Plus in a way that hasn't been reported to work with the newer Verizon update, so I probably need to stay on the 4.1.2 bootloader as development generally moves to newer software. The person that mentioned the issue in the Page Plus forum appears to have posted the following:

Idk about editing the settings but it will still persist even if you set brightness to certain degree. (i.e dimming to lowest possible state) This issue was solved in newer 4.4.4 based roms.

#1229 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:45 AM

It's an issue in the kernel. Does it with auto brightness on and off. No fix for it on the old BL.
  • randysw likes this

#1230 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:47 AM

I'm sorry but those battery numbers are not better than stock. You can get up to 17 hours almost 20 on a single charge. That's what we need to come back to the msm's rom

I was getting 2 days on stock 4.1.2..... 48+ hours. I can get 20 hours out of kitstalk before I need a charge.

#1231 pbanj

pbanj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr m

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

People who are getting the fc with the android L keyboard go into settings/language and input then the settings for the keyboard then go into advanced and change the color scheme to material and try the keyboard again. I'm using the L keyboard with no issue on the second to las jb bl ROM.

#1232 xKroniK13x

xKroniK13x

• Superuser
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):Moto X 2014 Pure Edition || Motorola DROID RAZR M || Archos G9 101 || Microsoft Surface Pro 2 || Chromecast

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:39 AM

I noted that those stats were under heavy use. It was on most of the day, downloaded many apps, and lots of browsing. I can get the long battery times if I do moderate to low use.

Sent from my RAZR M xt907 (KitStalk) using Tapatalk

Moto X 2014 Pure Edition Unlocked on Pure Rooted 5.1
Motorola Droid Razr M Unlocked on Some ROM
Archos G9 101 Developer Edition on Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.3 Unofficial/Stable

#1233 randysw

randysw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationJamaica
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M XT-907

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hi guys, I'm running on an older version of kitstalk atm, v4.2.2, want to upgrade to 4.4.4, and my phone is stuck on the jelly bean bootloader (try as i might i cannt get the phone to update to stock verizon 4.4.2, all the other updates before that one work fine). I see that ill be limited to the release came out june 23, that supports the jellybean bootloader, but is there some way i can manually write the kitkat bootloader to my phone without installing the actual entire verizon version of kitkat? Id really like to be able to stay bleeding edge with beanstalk.

Any reply or advice is appreciated, thank you :)

PS. I am in jamaica with the phone GSM unlocked, no verizon stores in jamaica, but all the updates (except kitkat) worked over wifi fine on the stock verizon rom)

Motorola Droid RAZR M XT-907 running Kitstalk 4.4.4 ROM

#1234 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

I dont know of any way of getting only the bootloader. All i can say is to FXZ back to stock 4.4.2 to get it. Get the custom TWRP 2.7.1.0 from dhacker (in OP) and flash away for my newest rom updates. And if you are on JB BL, last one you can use is 6-21...6-23 is for new BL.

But what device do you have...XT907?  XT926?

#1235 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

Ok so I wil remove Android L keyboard in my next update since it is causing issues and I just saw there is an update to fix speakerphone :) 

I will get an update out tomorrow for you guys. As always when i release the update, let me know if the stuff is fixed or not. You guys get to flash the updates before I do lol.

#1236 nate2010

nate2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

hmm on a clean install of the 6-30 build and still no GPS :/

#1237 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

OK so it wasn't fixed with that patch. Try this with the new 6-30 build

Install this

Pick North America then United States (or where ever you are located)

Then try to get a GPS lock. If not then I guess the fix from a few days ago until there is another patch.

#1238 nate2010

nate2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

bah, still no joy. ah well. no big deal, i can survive without it.

#1239 aum1020

aum1020

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):Atrix HD

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

Despite my efforts to flash the ROM as clean 3x wipe it will abort as it says the ROM isn't for MB886. I'm coming from 4.4.2 KitStalk and RR 4.4.2,I did all and it goes same way no matter what. I'm not sure if I do the right thing or the ROM is not really compatible, or the CWM 6.0.4.4 is throwing me off somehow.. Any advise will be appreciated!

#1240 aum1020

aum1020

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):Atrix HD

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

Despite my efforts to flash the ROM as clean 3x wipe it will abort as it says the ROM isn't for MB886. I'm coming from 4.4.2 KitStalk and RR 4.4.2,I did all and it goes same way no matter what. I'm not sure if I do the right thing or the ROM is not really compatible, or the CWM 6.0.4.4 is throwing me off somehow.. Any advise will be appreciated!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users