Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] The Arctic (Supercharge|Ultraboost|Maxspeed) - Eternityproject

ROM cdma razr droid arctic

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#141 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:19 AM

Yeah are you talking about a battery calibration? How do you do that?

Sent from somewhere using something

:-D :-D

#142 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Google+:thegsxr1000kid

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

ok after about 24 hrs of settling in, this rom is smoken fast and battery life is great, be up for 12 hrs of moderate use and its only down to 56%
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#143 thefuzz

thefuzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

Yeah are you talking about a battery calibration? How do you do that?

I just used the app from the market "battery calibration" but you could also do it via CWM.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#144 kindrudekid

kindrudekid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:kindrudekid
  • Google+:gplus.to/kindrudekid
  • LocationUS

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

i m unable to access my google music it only shows local music

#145 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

Love this ROM, the longest I've ever stuck with ones ROM in my short flashing career haha. Only real problem I'm having its not getting text notifications. Anyone else experience this?

#146 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:54 AM

Love this ROM, the longest I've ever stuck with ones ROM in my short flashing career haha. Only real problem I'm having its not getting text notifications. Anyone else experience this?

That is this ROM's biggest downfall not getting notifications. You will have to use a 3rd party app like Go SMS to get the notifications.

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#147 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

I would use handcent personally only because lately there has been issues with go smspro sending texts to the wrong people instead of ones intended recipient. Just a heads up.
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#148 thefuzz

thefuzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

I just use handcent and love it. It is so much more Functional than the stock app.

#149 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

I would use handcent personally only because lately there has been issues with go smspro sending texts to the wrong people instead of ones intended recipient. Just a heads up.

Dude that is good to know. I don't know what I'd do if my mom got the text saying 'hey sexy, what you did last night with the golf ball and garden hose felt sooooo good, you rocked my world.' That's meant for a buddy that knows I'm joking haha.

But I'm sure shady knows about it and is working a fix into the next release.

#150 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

i was going to dl handcent but after reading the reviews people are also have the same problem with handcent doing the same thing. i dont know which one to use now
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#151 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

Dude that is good to know. I don't know what I'd do if my mom got the text saying 'hey sexy, what you did last night with the golf ball and garden hose felt sooooo good, you rocked my world.' That's meant for a buddy that knows I'm joking haha.

But I'm sure shady knows about it and is working a fix into the next release.

Roflmao!!!

Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#152 RandomBob

RandomBob

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

This looks great and all, but the download meter covers the text explaining what its downloading in this rom. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?

Here's a picture of the download dialog I am referring to. Posted Image

#153 alexp1289

alexp1289

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

This looks great and all, but the download meter covers the text explaining what its downloading in this rom. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?

Yeah I have that same issue. Not a bad bug but still annoying lol.

#154 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

I have an odd problem, i have been running this rom for 3 or 4 days now with no problems, but today when i go to the market and click on my apps it takes me to a white screen that says " APPS AND GAMES OWED BY THIS ACCOUNT WILL APPEAR HERE" and below it is has browes apps and browes games. I can search for my apps and it shows i have downloaded them but just not on that one screen where it shows them all together. Any help or ideas
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#155 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:22 AM

Wish I could help I have not seen that issue as of yet. I have been on arctic for a few weeks with no issues other than the notification issue

Posted Image

#156 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:23 AM

Same issue here but its not a deal breaker for me.

Yeah I have that same issue. Not a bad bug but still annoying lol.

Posted Image

#157 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

Wish I could help I have not seen that issue as of yet. I have been on arctic for a few weeks with no issues other than the notification issue

never mind, i googled it and there are a lot of people having the same problem. It's a market problem but google says it's not.
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#158 thefuzz

thefuzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

So i flashed infexed today and so far i don't like it as much as Arctic. To go back, do i need to do a full wipe? Data and all? Or can i restore via my latest backup in safestrap? If i do a restore off my backup, do i wipe cache/format system after?

#159 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

To the people having problems adding and editing Calendar events, here is how I fixed it.
Go to system/apps and remove BlurCalendar.apk
You may have to go into setting/applications/manage and force close Calendar first.
I then took the Calendar.apk from my Eclipse 2.1 rom for Bionic and renamed it to BlurCalendar.apk
I moved it to the system/apps folder and changed permissions to rw,r,r.
That fixed my problem. It is a slightly different version of the calendar, but it syncs fine, and I am able to edit it.
This does not fix the Calendar widget though. I use Simple Calendar for that.
If this is a bad idea, or a lame hack, please say so. I am a newb, and just wanted to get my calendar working as I use it daily. Aside from that this rom is awesome, and I am really enjoying day 2 on my new Razr.:D

#160 thefuzz

thefuzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

To the people having problems adding and editing Calendar events, here is how I fixed it.
Go to system/apps and remove BlurCalendar.apk
You may have to go into setting/applications/manage and force close Calendar first.
I then took the Calendar.apk from my Eclipse 2.1 rom for Bionic and renamed it to BlurCalendar.apk
I moved it to the system/apps folder and changed permissions to rw,r,r.
That fixed my problem. It is a slightly different version of the calendar, but it syncs fine, and I am able to edit it.
This does not fix the Calendar widget though. I use Simple Calendar for that.
If this is a bad idea, or a lame hack, please say so. I am a newb, and just wanted to get my calendar working as I use it daily. Aside from that this rom is awesome, and I am really enjoying day 2 on my new Razr. :D

Could you possibly upload the file? Or just PM me and send it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM, cdma, razr, droid, arctic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users