Photo

K.i.t.t On The Droid Razr M

knight rider droid razr bologna new phone Android cdma vzw motorola bootloader?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bologna

Bologna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Twitter:@Bolognasez
  • Google+:bolowneeez@gmail.com
  • LocationGulf of Mexico

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

First an introduction,

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I know what that loudmouth, Boss Hogg, has been saying about my friend Bologna and I could not just sit back and let his good name be misused in such a way. I know what you’ve heard about what happened yesterday, The sad part is that what you have heard is not the truth.

I was there. My account of what transpired on September 9th is the best testimony of the events that you will be able to find because of my advanced video playback capabilites. What you are about to see is exactly what happened as it happened.

Truth is, Bologna and I are hot on the trails of tomorrow’s Android News. So don’t fret.
He‘ll be back soon.

But since I finally have your attention. I’m gonna get some things off of my chest.

{Download comedic personality traits}

Let’s talk about this Droid Razr M.
How long have we been waiting around for something new from the Googlerola conglomerate?
I boot up one day, scan my RSS feeds and what do I see?
That Motorola is finally bringing a group of new devices to the market, that’s what.
I only have one thing to say about this.
Cover your kid’s ears and close the front door!
It’s about time!!!!!

The first and smallest of the bunch to be released is the Droid Razr M. It should be available as early as this Thursday for the miserly price of $99. This of course, is after the $50 rebate but, a deal is a deal is it not?

Posted Image
JR Raphael, a good friend of mine recently had the chance to give his first impressions of the device.

As he noted, the Razr M is not expected to knock anyone of the Android elite’s socks off however, the overall package is still ok.
Measuring in at 2.4 x 4.8 in. with a thickness of 0.33 in. this is not the device for those of you with larger hands. Probably.
Maybe you like gripping stuff?

The good thing about it’s size is that the majority of the face of the device is usable viewing space.
Posted Image

It comes with a 4.3” inch screen, which may not mean much to you if you’re anything like Bologna but, less bezel is a good thing isnt it?

Unfortunately, it has that same old Super AMOLED screen that gets it’s own jeers and cheers.
This one has a 960 x 540 resolution so it still gets the bright and vivid colors but the lower resolution makes the images less sharp when compared to the more expensive models.

This screen also uses the dreaded PenTile technology which, can result in pixelated Youtube videos.

Like the rest of the Razr’s, the M comes with the standard kevlar backing.
Please, don’t try to use your device as any type of projectile deterrent.
There is a reason why Kevlar was not used in the later designs for my frame.

In the Razr M’s favor though, It does have a water resistant coating.......

I can see you now trying to pull up Google Now on your new Droid Razr M.
Flipping it around looking for a search hard button when.......there are none. That’s right, not a single one Only soft-keys this time around.
That is what I am talking about!

It also comes with a 1.5GHz processor along with 1GB of RAM, a 2000 mAh battery that means about 20 hours of use and 8GB of internal storage (4.5GB of which is actually available to use).
I know that is not enough for all of your media sharing needs but there is a micro -sd card slot.

It also supports NFC for you mobile shoppers and an 8 mp rear camera with a front facing camera that is capable of 0.3 mp pictures.

So. Knowing how you feel about your current phone.
Will you be buying one of these?

source:

Posted Image

#2 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

Have absolutely no idea what drama you are referring, but nice post!
  • Bologna likes this

#3 djspy

djspy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter:djspy
  • Google+:DJ SPY

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:38 PM

I would love to have the KITT voice for my Navigation. Is it possible or has it been done? I searched the Play Store for the KITT voice but came up empty handed.
  • Bologna likes this

#4 Bologna

Bologna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Twitter:@Bolognasez
  • Google+:bolowneeez@gmail.com
  • LocationGulf of Mexico

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

That is the only app that I have officially lent my likeness to.
There used to be ALOT for the old winmo phones but my popularity has plummeted in the recent years.
Maybe I should make myself a trending topic?
Do you think I could get my TV show back if enough people supported it?
Where's the Hoff?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 djspy

djspy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter:djspy
  • Google+:DJ SPY

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

That's a fun app but I'm looking for the voice of K.I.T.T to replace the navigation voice of Google maps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: knight rider, droid, razr, bologna, new phone, Android, cdma, vzw, motorola, bootloader?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users