Photo

[Rom] [Razr Cdma] Evolution 5.1 | ICS 4.0.4 | [Updated] [12/10/12]

roms ics deodexed init.d

• Please log in to reply
564 replies to this topic

Poll: [Rom] [Razr Cdma] Evolution 5.1 | ICS 4.0.4 | [Updated] [12/10/12] (328 member(s) have cast votes)

Which look do you prefer?

1. Voted Inverted Black (243 votes [74.09%])

Percentage of vote: 74.09%

2. Stock Blur (85 votes [25.91%])

Percentage of vote: 25.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#161 jpmoo

jpmoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

This ROM have sd internal and external swapped for SafeStrap 3 like other recent ROM's?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#162 raw57

raw57

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

The email issue is fixed and will be in me next update coming this week....

Saweet:D

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#163 x25064

x25064

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

Google Now has been added to my new update which should be out later this week. JB keyboard? Why not, i'll add it and see how it works.

Awesome man, I am stoked for the update! This rom is excellent, thanks for the hard work, it pays off in a big way.

#164 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 Verizon

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

hey halo13
i charged up my phone last night it was 100% about 7:30 last night i went to bed at 8:30 i wake up and it is 100% dead maybe u can help me out please

#165 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

Do you have a program that can show your battery stats? Something like better battery? Sounds like your phone is not going in to deep sleep. I would update busybox, let it scan the system and then select smart install. If there are binaries missing your CPU will work endlessly trying to find things it needs for the Android OS. If you can see your stats and the Android system is the biggest usage listed I would recommend the busybox update. If it is not busybox then you have a rogue app consuming your battery.

#166 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

Do you have a program that can show your battery stats? Something like better battery? Sounds like your phone is not going in to deep sleep. I would update busybox, let it scan the system and then select smart install. If there are binaries missing your CPU will work endlessly trying to find things it needs for the Android OS. If you can see your stats and the Android system is the biggest usage listed I would recommend the busybox update. If it is not busybox then you have a rogue app consuming your battery.

as for the battery all i have is just the stock app that comes with the rom and then i have watch dog for all my apps so no i guess i dont have a good battery app

#167 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:31 AM

System Panel Lite has some monitoring options available and it is free on the play store. What governor are you using? I use the system panel to monitor the CPU's if they are running 100 or near it all the time then your battery will run down fast. For most instances like this especially after flashing a new ROM I always make it a habit to update busy box. Hope something in all that helps...

#168 x25064

x25064

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Sounds like a reflash of the rom might be needed too. Have you done a full drain and power off charge?

#169 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

It was all fine the other day I got 17 hours out of it and then all of
the sudden last it stuff just went wacko

#170 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

This ROM have sd internal and external swapped for SafeStrap 3 like other recent ROM's?

If this "feature" is added, hopefully there will be a patch to opt-out such as:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#171 macky

macky

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

Having no exchange is a deal breaker for me. I tried to setup K9 mail to get passed it before the update is released....that doesnt work either
also everytime i reboot it keeps loosing root

#172 x25064

x25064

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Halo is the new version safe to flash over existing without a wipe?

#173 jpmoo

jpmoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

If this "feature" is added, hopefully there will be a patch to opt-out such as:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

With SS3 offering multiple slots, and so many ROMs swapping the SD card priority to accommodate that, it's difficult to consider a ROM that doesn't. That said, an opt-out patch would offer the best of both worlds.

#174 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Loaded this ROM up after having only tried JB ROMs (just got my MAXX a week ago as a warranty replacement for my Droid Charge), and I gotta say it's great. I did end up loading the 4.2 keyboard out of personal preference, but other than that I couldn't find anything that I actually wanted to change. Looking forward to future updates.

#175 Huggs45

Huggs45

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Current Device(s):Maxx

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

I have tried reloading this rom and still have Foxfi FC. Flick works great for Foxfi. I like both roms but need data and will retry this one on the next release. I live in the country and only have the choice of 3G(unlimited) and paid Hughes Sat (daily 500Meg limit). Pdanet 3.5 works great on both releases, but will eat up battery time on my Maxx.

#176 OldBaldy

OldBaldy

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Is there a reason you have two email apks in /system/app? I was getting force closes on email and when checking, found both the 4.01 and 4.1 apps installed. Froze the 4.01 and no more force closes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#177 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Is there a reason you have two email apks in /system/app? I was getting force closes on email and when checking, found both the 4.01 and 4.1 apps installed. Froze the 4.01 and no more force closes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Didn't know there was two until I started doing my update and found one Email.apk and the other HuxMotoEmail.apk, the issue has been fixed and the update is on the way...

#178 ArkDroid

ArkDroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

I just downloaded this rom to give it a try... and read there is an update coming... I may as well wait for that. =)

#179 OldBaldy

OldBaldy

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Didn't know there was two until I started doing my update and found one Email.apk and the other HuxMotoEmail.apk, the issue has been fixed and the update is on the way...

Will load it when it hits.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#180 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

Can't wait! This rom is great!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roms, ics, deodexed, init.d

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users