• Please log in to reply
685 replies to this topic

#81 RangeOfficer452

RangeOfficer452

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

Videos are very choppy and unplayable. Online and saved videos.

#82 The Admiral

The Admiral

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Twitter:sthorderson
  • LocationSL,UT

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:38 PM

Videos are very choppy and unplayable. Online and saved videos.

Moar details?

For me - YouTube videos are fine in HQ. Turn HQ off, and it's probably 1 fps. Netflix, however, doesn't come close to working. No video ever shows up, and it only plays the first two (ish) seconds of whatever you're watching and then not do anything else.

Forcing acceleration in Developer options doesn't change anything.

#83 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:20 AM

Finally got around to testing this out. Decided to put Arctic and Simplicity on my Non-Safe side and this on my Safe-Side. So far everything is fantastic! Playing with ICS on the Razr is a lot better than playing with it on my Droid X, got 4G to work, currently tethering from my cell phone to my laptop to write this.

One note from me so far though is that the stock hotspot app is not in this build. Kind of sad seeing that gone since I am one of the few that actually pay for it. (Tethering from my cell is the main internet source at my house, sad.. I know haha). And with that in mind, I use to not pay for it on my Droid X, and used this same app on it and always had problems with it not being stable for long uses. So far it is working fine though.

Going to go to Verizon tomorrow because my moms Tablet is having problems with her Wifi on my hotspot, so I'll keep this running :P Will probably rock this all weekend long to play around with it and see how stable everything is so far. So far though, I like it! Great work David, appreciate it man.

#84 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:44 AM

Absolutely incredible work by all who were involved. Especially dhacker for all the time he has been putting into this long before he even had a RAZR.

With the market fix that was posted earlier in the thread, this ROM is easily ready for daily use. Now I just have to try and get used to the new setting menu with ICS, why did they have to completely change that? i don't know where half the stuff is anymore. LOL

#85 dhacker29

dhacker29

CM Master

• Developer
  • 49 posts
  • Twitter:dhacker29
  • Google+:davidhackerdvm@gmail.com

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

Just fyi to get market going the first time to get from toolbox just open Term type su then enter and drmserver& and your downloads will start.
Uploading new build with fix for USB PC mount and charging. I'll post when I wake.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
  • Frogman, mattlgroff and Erp like this

#86 coloradoflats

coloradoflats

Willing to Brick for ICS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Twitter:@KevinVanLear
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:56 AM

Just fyi to get market going the first time to get from toolbox just open Term type su then enter and drmserver& and your downloads will start.
Uploading new build with fix for USB PC mount and charging. I'll post when I wake.

Awesome, thanks!
"Did you see what I said?"

#87 spikefloyd

spikefloyd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:00 AM

I think this rom causes insomnia I can't stop playing with it

Attached Thumbnails

• shot_000004.png
  • shot_000009.png

#88 j3t

j3t

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:16 AM

Anyone having troubles booting? Mine is a chore and eventually it seems to boot.

#89 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:48 AM

I think this rom causes insomnia I can't stop playing with it

WTF! What is the Yankees icon for???? Gotta have it man! :)

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#90 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:28 AM

Anyone having troubles booting? Mine is a chore and eventually it seems to boot.

It sometimes takes a little bit, but it does boot up. First boot up for me went quick, then it randomly turned off, when I turned it back on it stayed at the black screen after M logo for probably 6 or 7 minutes then booted up fine.

#91 RangeOfficer452

RangeOfficer452

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:28 AM

Can't get Wi-Fi to turn on. Any ideas on what I did it didn't do? Loving thus so far! Thanks a lot to all those involved!

#92 j3t

j3t

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:44 AM

It sometimes takes a little bit, but it does boot up. First boot up for me went quick, then it randomly turned off, when I turned it back on it stayed at the black screen after M logo for probably 6 or 7 minutes then booted up fine.

Ok let's see what today's update gives us. What can we do abut the camera....? 10 heads are better than one

#93 The Admiral

The Admiral

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Twitter:sthorderson
  • LocationSL,UT

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:29 AM

Ok let's see what today's update gives us. What can we do abut the camera....? 10 heads are better than one

Camera is working in the leaked GSM ICS, I wonder if a dev could pull something from there. Although I wish it were the new camera app instead of the same motoblurred camera - maybe they can just pull in the drivers and make it work with the ics app?

#94 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:16 AM

^ If I understood Hash's tweet last night, he is currently working on the Camera for the D3/Bionic/Razr ICS.

#95 DarkestSpawn

DarkestSpawn

Tester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:21 AM

^ If I understood Hash's tweet last night, he is currently working on the Camera for the D3/Bionic/Razr ICS.

Correct. Hash stated he is beginning work on getting camera functionality on those three devices.
-Beta Mod-
-Grand Master of the Testing-

Posted Image

#96 eckdawg5

eckdawg5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/eckdawg5

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:26 AM

WTF! What is the Yankees icon for???? Gotta have it man! :)

battery icon...it is in rom toolbox. Shame they don't have one for the world champion cardinals!!!

#97 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:26 AM

Correct. Hash stated he is beginning work on getting camera functionality on those three devices.

Yeah, I was half asleep when I read it so I wasn't 100% sure if he was doing all three or what. Thank you for confirming.

#98 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

Ready to flash, captain!

#99 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

battery icon...it is in rom toolbox. Shame they don't have one for the world champion cardinals!!!

Nahhh, I'm a Yankees fan. :)
Cards would be cool though.

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#100 fkduytarse

fkduytarse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:fkduytarse

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

OMFG HELP! Had everything working but screwed up and added a different GAPPs did the script in the toolbox app. Now I can't get into my restore and the picture below is the screen I cannot get out of. Hard reset also not helping....any ideas???

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dhacker29, ICS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users