Krunk_Kracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Twitter:Krunk_Kracker
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/113737551782095597526
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX, 32gb Nexus 7

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

Noticed the DSP settings don't do squat. Anybody got a fix?

Give this a looksy -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#362 robtmccarthy

robtmccarthy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:@robtmccarthy

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

anyone else having data issues?
If i am not constantly using data and shut my screen off, i have to turn off and on wifi to get either wifi or verizon data to work..

other than that great stable rom

#363 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

This might not be the best place to ask, but I'm REALLY REALLY wanting a build of CNA to come out - dhacker ported CNA to the Razr back in Oct. and it was the best ROM I had ever tried yet.
That being said, I've been *itching* to install something, so I'm going to give 2.5 a shot to see what all the fuss is about.

PLEASE update on CNA when he releases new code!! (please!) B)

Trust me, a ton of us are waiting on CNA :) But, unless someone wants to jump in and take the reins, we are at the mercy of dhacker & hashcode since they built the source. They have been very busy merging code to the AOKP & CM source, and they are hoping this helps get things back on track with the most current code being update at the AOKP/CM level. I know dhacker is working on Liquid & KillROM. I don't recall seeing PA or CNA in the bucket yet. Oh....And Hashcode is fixing Kexec. If they get Kexec rolling, all the ROMS will start being cranked out since we'll have a new kernel. Moto and VZM aren't helping as of late with the code STS Dev needs to fix the current builds, so they have returned to Kexec.
  • livinitwarrior and Psychlone like this

#364 magikx21

magikx21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Enjoying the update... and the green. One quick question. I don't seem to have the option to use voice to enter in text within text messaging. I use the stock messaging app with sms popup. Upon flashing, I believe I restored all my apps successfully. Could this be due to the new AOSP text/mms? Any ideas? Thx!! Other than that, works great!

Had the same issue. Go into language & input and check Google voice typing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#365 Psychlone

Psychlone

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIn search of more light...

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Trust me, a ton of us are waiting on CNA :) But, unless someone wants to jump in and take the reins, we are at the mercy of dhacker & hashcode since they built the source. They have been very busy merging code to the AOKP & CM source, and they are hoping this helps get things back on track with the most current code being update at the AOKP/CM level. I know dhacker is working on Liquid & KillROM. I don't recall seeing PA or CNA in the bucket yet. Oh....And Hashcode is fixing Kexec. If they get Kexec rolling, all the ROMS will start being cranked out since we'll have a new kernel. Moto and VZM aren't helping as of late with the code STS Dev needs to fix the current builds, so they have returned to Kexec.

THANK YOU for the info. I thought that david had abandoned the older architecture (Razr/Maxx) in favor of his newer toys.
The CnA that I was running on the ICS kernel was ported by him, and was the coolest ROM I've ever run - more options than I've ever seen in one place, and still light to the touch.

Anyway, thank you for the clarification... I needed some perspective. That really will be great when hashcode gets Kexec going like he wants!

Thanks again.
Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world, but are granted by the act of seeing.

#366 funtyes0970

funtyes0970

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Current Device(s):Razor maxx

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

I don't no why don't see download link only download link i see strap

#367 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

Bottom of the OP the link says rom list

#368 randomcold

randomcold

I'm a virus waiting to happen.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationTuscaloosa, Alabama

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

Green was fine for awhile, now its killing me haha
  • needshelp411 likes this

#369 Vaffanculo

Vaffanculo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:@poopsahoy
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

Give this a looksy -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

That looks like a tedious install.

I just flashed to v2.5 and the "Awesome BEATS" manager also does precisely nothing with my wired headphones or BT headset. I assume it does nothing with the speaker in the phone too (but who cares?) What's up with that? Having to change the EQ in Power Amp every time I plug in my headset or sync with my car stereo bites.

Looks like on 2.5 the Settings -> Sound -> Audio Effects DSP stuff does work. Awesome BEATS doesn't do a damn thing.

#370 Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Twitter:Krunk_Kracker
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/113737551782095597526
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX, 32gb Nexus 7

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

That looks like a tedious install.

I just flashed to v2.5 and the "Awesome BEATS" manager also does precisely nothing with my wired headphones or BT headset. I assume it does nothing with the speaker in the phone too (but who cares?) What's up with that? Having to change the EQ in Power Amp every time I plug in my headset or sync with my car stereo bites.

Looks like on 2.5 the Settings -> Sound -> Audio Effects DSP stuff does work. Awesome BEATS doesn't do a damn thing.

2 zips are tedious?

#371 Vaffanculo

Vaffanculo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:@poopsahoy
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

2 zips are tedious?

Which two zips though? There's a bunch of plugins, two different install methods, and the instructions are less than clear. Also, how do I pull out the ROM integrated BEATS thing? I'm sure if I just up and uninstall it or delete it, it'll cause problems. It's integrated right into the settings panel. Do I also need to pull out the stock Motorola DSP from the Sound control panel? Seems pretty tedious...

#372 heatonb1

heatonb1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Im loving the green alien color...for now lol it may wear on me. But the android keyboard does not work when using it like swype. I can type normal but when I swype it shows the green line but does not type anything, any suggestions besides using something other than the android keyboard? :) btw sorry if this has already been talked about, I did not see it when I did a quick read through.

#373 bloodcrav

bloodcrav

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

The best ROM ive found good call with the green!!

#374 livinitwarrior

livinitwarrior

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Turbo 64GB, Nexus 7, Midnight

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Im loving the green alien color...for now lol it may wear on me. But the android keyboard does not work when using it like swype. I can type normal but when I swype it shows the green line but does not type anything, any suggestions besides using something other than the android keyboard? :) btw sorry if this has already been talked about, I did not see it when I did a quick read through.

Give Swype Beta a try. It's by far my favorite, for phone and 7 in tablet

#375 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

SwiftKey now has flow built in, and it works great. I prefer it over sywpe and I'd been using Swype for almost 2 years.

#376 fromthewoods

fromthewoods

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

Can anyone confirm whether or not the AOSP Gallery doesn't FC on crop or edit of photos? I've been using Batakang but this is the one thing I have found that's not working. Looking to try this ROM but wanted to know if anyone can give a quick heads up on that?

#377 needshelp411

needshelp411

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

The green is getting to be a little much. Is there a way we can theme it? I've been trying to use rom tool box pro. But it won't theme the status bar icons, or anything for that matter :-

#378 jimd1050

jimd1050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

The best ROM ive found good call with the green!!

Ditto!
Regards, Jim D

#379 xeroequality

xeroequality

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Loving the app so far, a couple quick things though... Is there a way to link the ringtone and the notification sound volumes, I would like to be able to toggle the ringer and have it only vibrate its notifications. Second, it would be nice to have a flash light toggle in the toggle bar that's on the notification screen.

Thanks, in advance to anyone that can provide any info.

#380 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

Loving the app so far, a couple quick things though... Is there a way to link the ringtone and the notification sound volumes, I would like to be able to toggle the ringer and have it only vibrate its notifications. Second, it would be nice to have a flash light toggle in the toggle bar that's on the notification screen.

Thanks, in advance to anyone that can provide any info.

There are apps for both those in the play store.

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users