#381 nothing0

nothing0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Give this a looksy -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Ok I installed the Acid Audio Engine and the Awesome Beats add on. It still doesn't work. Any other thoughts?
  • Krunk_Kracker likes this

#382 Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Twitter:Krunk_Kracker
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/113737551782095597526
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX, 32gb Nexus 7

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Ok I installed the Acid Audio Engine and the Awesome Beats add on. It still doesn't work. Any other thoughts?

Use Awesome Beats instead of DSP Manager.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#383 nothing0

nothing0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Ok maybe I'm slow. :huh: I installed Awesome Beats as the add on. What do you mean instead of the DSP Manager?

#384 fromthewoods

fromthewoods

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

Can anyone confirm whether or not the AOSP Gallery doesn't FC on crop or edit of photos? I've been using Batakang but this is the one thing I have found that's not working. Looking to try this ROM but wanted to know if anyone can give a quick heads up on that?

Can anyone help with my question?

#385 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:51 AM

Ok maybe I'm slow. :huh: I installed Awesome Beats as the add on. What do you mean instead of the DSP Manager?

I read that you have to remove DSP for Beats to work.

#386 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Can anyone help with my question?

Make a backup of your current ROM, flash this ROM to another slot, see if it meets you needs...if it doesn't, delete the ROM slot and restore your previous ROM. Easy as that.

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#387 Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

You'll have an "Awesome Beats" app in your app drawer now. Use that as your equalizer now and it'll work great :D

#388 nothing0

nothing0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

I have it in my app drawer, but none of the settings change anything.

#389 xeroequality

xeroequality

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

There are apps for both those in the play store.

I would rather not have yet another app running in the background, and I doubt there is an app that will let me add a toggle to the toggles that are built into the notification bar.

#390 Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

I have it in my app drawer, but none of the settings change anything.

What do you mean it doesn't change anything?

For me, it changes the audio sound output..

#391 nothing0

nothing0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

I mean nothing. None of the settings change the sound at all.

I'm going to try a fresh install. I've had a lot of other problems from this rom too. (restarts mainly)

#392 Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

I mean nothing. None of the settings change the sound at all.

I'm going to try a fresh install. I've had a lot of other problems from this rom too. (restarts mainly)

Yeah, I dunno then.... It definitely changes for me.

#393 needshelp411

needshelp411

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:00 AM

Any way we can use rom toolbox to theme the status bar icons? So far i haven't had any luck doing so :- or metamorph? I've never dabbled with it, so I'm not quite sure how to use it

#394 lord dredd

lord dredd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

#395 wallacengineering

wallacengineering

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr MAXX (XT912)

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

TO OP AND ROM DEVELOPER:

I HAVE DISCOVERED AN ISSUE WITH ALL JELLY BEAN ROMS ON THE RAZR OR RAZR MAXX. OVERCLOCKING VALUES DO NOT WORK. I HAVE TESTED THIS THEROY ON SIX DIFFERENT ROMS INCLUDING AVIATOR, JELLYWIZ, AGRESSION, TRIPLECORE, ECLIPSE, AND FLYING JELLY. THE SAME RESULT OCCURS IN EVERY ONE. TO CHECK YOUR ROM, I HAVE POSTED A DIRECT QUOTE FROM MY AVIATOR EXAMPLE AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO TEST YOUR ROM.

I found that no matter what ROM I am on, the values will apply in No-Frills CPU control or any other CPU Frequency modding application, but they will not "Stick". After Screen-Off and idle of 10 minutes or more, or a device reboot; the maximum CPU frequency setting will revert to the stock 1200MHz value, but ONLY this value is having issues. So far my Govenors and I/O schedulers stick and so do custom frequencies and clocks UP TO THE STOCK 1200Mhz, but NO FURTHER.

Over at the Aviator ROM forum thread, we believe this issue is being caused by the fact that the OverClock Modules and init.d Scrips were developed on the ICS Kernel, and have not been updated for the JB Kernel as of yet.

Aviator Forum Thread Link:

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL ROMS! I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM I HAVE TRIED SO FAR AND WILL TRY TO GET TO EVERY ONE OF THEM SOON! YOU GUYS ROCK! GOOD LUCK ON DEVELOPING A JELLY BEAN KERNEL-BASED MODULE SET ONE DAY!

To ACTUALLY check CURRENT CPU information ACCURATELY:

- Download a ROOT file explorer (i.e. Root Explorer or ES File Manager [If using ES, be sure system directory is mounted as Read/Write (r/w)])
- Start the ROOT running file explorer
- Follow this path EXACTLY to get to your CPU Info (You should start at just "\", meaning ssystem base, otherwise go up levels until just that slash appears): \sys\devices\system\cpu\cpu0\cpufreq\
- Once you are here there there are SIX files you need to open in Text Viewer, these files are:
  • cpuinfo_max_freq
  • scaling_available_frequencies
  • scaling_available_governors
  • scaling_governor
  • scaling_max_freq
  • scaling_setspeed
PROBLEMS I FOUND (After Using Aviator Utility to OverClock Aviator ROM, then using NoFrills CPU control to apply overclock with "PegasusQ" Governor and "sio" Scheduler [1300 MHz Selected]):

I will list what each of my four files said and then I will explain why this means my CPU CANNOT OverClock (Opened in Text Viewer):

cpuinfo_max_freq: 1300000
scaling_available_frequencies: 300000 615000 850000 1100000 1300000
scaling_available_governors: boostedASSv2 pegasusq smartassV2 hotplugx interactivex hotplug ondemand userspace interactive performance
scaling_governor: pegasusq
scaling_max_freq: 1200000
scaling_setspeed: <unsupported>

NOTE:
If I set OverClock using NoFills and then WITHOUT rebooting or allowing my device to sit and idle (usually under 10 minutes), and immately use RootExplorer and view the six files , this result appears:

cpuinfo_max_freq: 1300000
scaling_available_frequencies: 300000 615000 850000 1100000 1300000
scaling_available_governors: boostedASSv2 pegasusq smartassV2 hotplugx interactivex hotplug ondemand userspace interactive performance
scaling_governor: pegasusq
scaling_max_freq: 1300000
scaling_setspeed: <unsupported>

WHAT DO THESE RESULTS MEAN?:

Basically, the Scaling Max and CPU Info Max not displaying the same values is why my "Current Max Clock Frequency" reverts to "1.2 GHz" after my phone idles for about 10 minutes OR is rebooted. The Scaling Speed is controlled by "scaling_setspeed" and the fact that mine says "unsupported" means there is an issue. There is obviously a set speed because my phone will change frequencies on PegasusQ and use the 300, 615, 850, and 1100MHz frequencies, but will not use the 1300.

I believe the Scaling Set Speed is "unsupportive" of custom modules/clocks. If I open it using text editor and delete the "<unsupported>" and then "save and exit", it will fail and say no changes were applied. this will mean that when No-Frills attempts these changes, it will fail as well.

The cpuinfo_max_freq not being the same as scaling_max_freq is why my OverClock seems to work at first and reverts later. Basically, cpuinfo is just an information database that benchmarks and other applications use when you hit "system information". In basic terms, my phone is lying about its capabilities LOL. Scaling Max is the "REAL" value.

A SIMPLE WAY TO TEST YOUR SYSTEM:
- Go to the adroid Play Store and download an app called "CPU Benchmark"
- Go into NoFrills CPU Control and set your overclock of choice.
- Allow your phone to idle/screen-off and do not touch it for 10-15 minutes
- Start the CPU Benchmark app
- Click "Run Test" and watch the "CPU Speed" field
- Go to NoFrills again and set your values again
- DO NOT allow your device to idle/screen-off and go directly into CPU Benchmark
- Click "Run Test" and watch the "CPU Speed" field
- Reboot
- Let Phone Idle for 5 minutes after startup to allow apps to settle and allow NoFrills to apply its CPU settings
- Without doing ANYTHING else to your phone at ALL, goto CPU Benchmark and click "Run Test" and watch "CPU Speed"
- Post your results on this forum thread
Apples are food. Quit being stupid, eat your food, and get a Droid.
Posted Image

#396 MyStro023

MyStro023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:mystropro

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

I cannot wait for CNA on the new build that is in soak testing -- CNA has by far been one of the best overall roms I've ran in a long time.

#397 hey_poolboy

hey_poolboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx,

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

I've just come back to triple core. Been on a couple others... Now, I can't sign in to you tube. I did all wipes, installed, rebooted. Been running for a couple of days when I installed yt, but it won't let me sign in.
I wiped data and cache, fixed permissions and still no sign in. Just says "an error occurred". Any ideas?

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx running a different ROM nearly every day.

#398 jimd1050

jimd1050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

To Team SpeedCore:

I hope you have already heard this but just in case. I was successfully running TripleCore 2.5 in a Safestrap 3.11 ROM Slot under the Motorola Christmas Eve JB OTA Leak for several weeks and was loving it. When I heard the JB Soak Test was coming for Razr and Razr Maxx, I deleted the slot, removed SS and Unrooted - put my Razr Maxx back to stock with the Christmas Eve JB Leak. Thursday morning, I received the JB OTA from Motorola and got it running and running well. Last night I successfully rooted again using the Razr Blad Utility, re-installed SS 3.11, created a ROM Slot, installed TripleCore 2.5 and made that slot active then re-booted. It goes into boot loop and will not boot TC - I re-checked everything and still does the same thing. I just read a thread in the DroidRazr.com forum and it seems everyone is having the same problem with multiple ROMS. It looks like Uncle Moto has changed something in the Soak Test version to stop your ROMS from booting? Let us know if you can find anything please - again TC 2.5 was working with the Christmas Eve JB Leak yet does not after the Soak Test update. Thank you folks...

I guess it could even be a SafeStrap issue but ???
Regards, Jim D

#399 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

To Team SpeedCore:

I hope you have already heard this but just in case. I was successfully running TripleCore 2.5 in a Safestrap 3.11 ROM Slot under the Motorola Christmas Eve JB OTA Leak for several weeks and was loving it. When I heard the JB Soak Test was coming for Razr and Razr Maxx, I deleted the slot, removed SS and Unrooted - put my Razr Maxx back to stock with the Christmas Eve JB Leak. Thursday morning, I received the JB OTA from Motorola and got it running and running well. Last night I successfully rooted again using the Razr Blad Utility, re-installed SS 3.11, created a ROM Slot, installed TripleCore 2.5 and made that slot active then re-booted. It goes into boot loop and will not boot TC - I re-checked everything and still does the same thing. I just read a thread in the DroidRazr.com forum and it seems everyone is having the same problem with multiple ROMS. It looks like Uncle Moto has changed something in the Soak Test version to stop your ROMS from booting? Let us know if you can find anything please - again TC 2.5 was working with the Christmas Eve JB Leak yet does not after the Soak Test update. Thank you folks...

I guess it could even be a SafeStrap issue but ???

This has been covered. There is a new Kernel that does not allow current roms to run. However you can look into

which will get you by until Roms are updated

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#400 jimd1050

jimd1050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

This has been covered. There is a new Kernel that does not allow current roms to run. However you can look into

which will get you by until Roms are updated

I went to read it before I said Thank you, then I decided to try it before I said Thank you - now I get "Security Test Failure - Validation of Cryptographic Module failed. Please Restart!" Can't re-run the new utility to put it back on the "Official ROM Compatibility" Mode!

BRICKED! Thanks for trying... I should have just waited until the real fixes were out!
Regards, Jim D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users