#61 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5, Nexus 10

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

To get circles widget back all I need is the factory home screen correct?

I think this: circleconfig, circlewidget, homescreen, homeconfig, weather.

I'm not sure how many of these are required for it to work, but it definitely needs to be on the stock homescreen. You may want to learn to live without it, though, because the stock homescreen is noticeably slower and jumpy when compared to nova launcher or apex. HD Widgets or beautiful widgets are a good alternative, and have a ton of customization options.

Posted Image

#62 psykick5

psykick5

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSalt Lake City, Utah

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

I'm working on some updates and cosmetic improvements, hopefully it will get even better!

Just remember, Motorola is poison and the less of their stuff it has the better it gets :)

#63 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Just remember, Motorola is poison and the less of their stuff it has the better it gets :)

Well, the razr phones are pretty good! They also have less bloat than some other phones out there... But yes, a lot of their crapware is useless garbage. I'm working on it...

Posted Image

#64 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Twitter:dunttt
  • Google+:jon36m@gmail.com
  • LocationChicago IL
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I decided against putting back in all those files just for a widget :-)
Did you take out equalizer files as well?

#65 johnpaul12

johnpaul12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

Well, the razr phones are pretty good! They also have less bloat than some other phones out there... But yes, a lot of their crapware is useless garbage. I'm working on it...

If its not too much to ask, can you keep the SmartActions , original camera app, and drive app? Or make a separate flashable GApps with them? (similar to how Batakang is). Awesome ROM , first time i switched since the Batakang rom.

#66 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Pull it from here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Just grab the apks you want from system/app, put it on your phone's sd card, then use root explorer to paste it into system/app on your rom. Make sure to set permissions to r-w-r-r

If its not too much to ask, can you keep the SmartActions , original camera app, and drive app? Or make a separate flashable GApps with them? (similar to how Batakang is). Awesome ROM , first time i switched since the Batakang rom.

I left smartactions in the rom, but you can get the other stuff this way. If you don't know how to do this, I can help you out.

Posted Image

#67 johnpaul12

johnpaul12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

I left smartactions in the rom, but you can get the other stuff this way. If you don't know how to do this, I can help you out.

Oh yeah. I don't know why i didn't think of that. Thanks again!

#68 undagullu

undagullu

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

do i need to be on jelly bean before i flash this? im still on ics

#69 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

I believe it says that in the OP read if your rooted you have to untoot with voodo take Ota then get root back

#70 undagullu

undagullu

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

I believe it says that in the OP read if your rooted you have to untoot with voodo take Ota then get root back

thats what i thought, doing it right now

#71 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Any body else getting duplicate messages I no they said they were working on forum.

#72 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

You have to be rooted on jellybean, but you have to root from ICS before upgrading to JB... Here's an awesome tutorial:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

You can skip the part where he fast boots back from jb to ICS, but follow the rest of the instructions to retain root through the update.

Posted Image

#73 r613

r613

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr Maxx HD XT926

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Any body else getting duplicate messages I no they said they were working on forum.

I was about to post about how i keep getting duplicate quick reply messages. Otherwise I like this ROM alot. Just dloaded it last night. Very happy.

#74 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

I was about to post about how i keep getting duplicate quick reply messages. Otherwise I like this ROM alot. Just dloaded it last night. Very happy.

The messaging app I used was taken from CM10, so it might not work perfectly with this rom. Another issue is that pic messages won't show up in the quick reply and you won't receive a notification for them either when you receive them. I have disabled quick reply on my phone because I get a lot of pic messages, but I'm looking into finding another stock-ish messaging app to replace it.

Posted Image

#75 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Oh, and sms popup is a good replacement should you choose to disable the quick reply function. For sms popup, you'll have to disable notifications for the messaging app and enable them in sms popup.

Posted Image

#76 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Everythinh will work in good time not tonworry

#77 r613

r613

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr Maxx HD XT926

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

Oh, and sms popup is a good replacement should you choose to disable the quick reply function. For sms popup, you'll have to disable notifications for the messaging app and enable them in sms popup.

Before I crossed over I was using Handcent but I like the stock app in the ROM. Thanks for the SMS popup recommendation. i will check it out.

#78 undagullu

undagullu

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

when i open up the camera app, it says :no externam storage available" and to mount usb storage before using the camera, yet i have an sd card put it, how to fix?

#79 undagullu

undagullu

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

when i open up the camera app, it says :no externam storage available" and to mount usb storage before using the camera, yet i have an sd card put it, how to fix?

* "no external

#80 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

As far as I know, the stock JB camera will only save to the internal storage. I'm not exactly sure what problem you're having because I haven't seen it before. Is your internal storage possibly full?

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: razr, nexus, aosp, rom, 4.3 camera, moto x, photo sphere, motorola, mhous33, Kit Kat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users