• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Dear Dev.... Can u please add this xposed call HK Theme Manager :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

integrate into our roms? I tried it but battery icon won't change...
Maybe u can fix something so all icon applied correctly...

It will be awesome if this cool rom can change theme like cm theme chooser...

#1382 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:37 AM

Interesting. 3.7 SHOULD have issues as that's the version with the modified kernel in it so I could definitely see that. In 3.8 that was removed and the stock kernel is being used so you shouldnt have any issues. I'll look and see if there's any leftovers I forgot.

Any word on what might be causing this? I'm sticking with 3.6 for right now. I'm having no issues with 3.6 and it runs like a champ.

Thanks!

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#1383 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

Edit never mind... I need sleep ha ha

new_animated_sig.gif

#1384 vvv

vvv

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

I can't solve it actually :) as I've never run into the problem before. I've tried to re produce what you describe and I've never been able to

I made a video with this problem. For example I took Instagram:

Same problem was on stock 9.30 rom, but never met on Cyanogenmod

#1385 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

I have definitely seen this problem with instagram. I always thought it was the app itself and not the ROM. I'll do some experimenting and find out.

Sent from my Moto X Developer Edition via Tapatalk Pro

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#1386 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:05 AM

I'm seeing the same thing.

I have to clear out the apps or else Instagram will continue to crash until I do.

I have definitely seen this problem with instagram. I always thought it was the app itself and not the ROM. I'll do some experimenting and find out.

Sent from my Moto X Developer Edition via Tapatalk Pro

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#1387 PRION

PRION

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:19 AM

Hello guys,

I'm really looking forward to using this stable, smooth ROM on my new Razr HD but I prefer the old AOSP lockscreen (the one with the toggle and right-side clock) which was removed in version 3.3. 

Anyone here have a download link for the Nexesque 3.1/3.2 flashable zip files? Or is there a way to revert to the "toggled" lockscreen from 3.2? Thanks very much in advance for helping a noob like me and I want to thank the Devs who put awesome work on this almost-perfect ROM! :)

#1388 ryanfessler

ryanfessler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

I am running into a problem with v3.8. I noticed that /system/xbin/sh is constantly consuming large amounts of the CPU, anywhere from 10% to nearly 100%. Upon further inspection, I found that the init.d scripts (init.d.loader.test and minfree) are called approximately every 10-12 seconds as shown by the /data/init.d.loader.log file. 

Do you have any idea of why these scripts are being called constantly? I was under the impression that init.d scripts should only be called on boot.

Update:

The root cause of the problem has been found. The init.d.loader script was using length to determine the length of /data/init.d.loader.log. As the log file grew in size, the length function took longer to return, which consumed more CPU time. I deleted the log file when it was around 50 MB, and the CPU was no longer being consumed by /system/xbin/sh. It is only going to get worse, however, as that log file grows again. And there is still something strange about the init.d scripts being called every 10-12 seconds.

Update 2:

I found that there is an

(v0.9) that apparently keeps the log file from growing very large, but this still wouldn't fix the problem with the init.d scripts running so often.

#1389 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

I am running into a problem with v3.8. I noticed that /system/xbin/sh is constantly consuming large amounts of the CPU, anywhere from 10% to nearly 100%. Upon further inspection, I found that the init.d scripts (init.d.loader.test and minfree) are called approximately every 10-12 seconds as shown by the /data/init.d.loader.log file.

Do you have any idea of why these scripts are being called constantly? I was under the impression that init.d scripts should only be called on boot.

Update:

The root cause of the problem has been found. The init.d.loader script was using length to determine the length of /data/init.d.loader.log. As the log file grew in size, the length function took longer to return, which consumed more CPU time. I deleted the log file when it was around 50 MB, and the CPU was no longer being consumed by /system/xbin/sh. It is only going to get worse, however, as that log file grows again. And there is still something strange about the init.d scripts being called every 10-12 seconds.

Update 2:

I found that there is an

(v0.9) that apparently keeps the log file from growing very large, but this still wouldn't fix the problem with the init.d scripts running so often.

Are you able to connect to Wifi and blutooth? I just can't get it to work on my RAZR :(

Sent From My Windows 8.1 Surface Tablet

#1390 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Update:

Update 2:

I found that there is an

Wow great find! I will get that switched out ASAP. What are you using to see the CPU time that the scripts consume?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

#1391 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

Are you able to connect to Wifi and blutooth? I just can't get it to work on my RAZR :(

What ROM are you coming from? Did you do a data and cache wipe? What recovery are you using?

#1392 ryanfessler

ryanfessler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Wow great find! I will get that switched out ASAP. What are you using to see the CPU time that the scripts consume?

I was using both OS Monitor and the "adb shell top" command. 

I got a reply from the developer of the init.d.loader script about the init.d scripts running repeatedly. He said:

"it's look like your /system/bin/debuggerd.bin was corrupted or doesn't exist.please check"

I couldn't find this file on my phone or in the ROM archive file, so maybe this is part of the problem?

#1393 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

Nexesque 3.6 on latest TWRP, tried it with older versions of TWRP, did data and cache every time, downloaded 3.8 on Windows 7 x64,Windows 8 pro x64,Windows 8.1 pro x64 even tried winXP x86/x64. Direct ethernet connection /wifi. Nexesque 3.8 wifi/blutooth not working :(

#1394 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

Nexesque 3.6 on latest TWRP, tried it with older versions of TWRP, did data and cache every time, downloaded 3.8 on Windows 7 x64,Windows 8 pro x64,Windows 8.1 pro x64 even tried winXP x86/x64. Direct ethernet connection /wifi. Nexesque 3.8 wifi/blutooth not working :(

Interesting...usually wifi and Bluetooth problems are related to the kernel or radio. Do you know how to fastboot?

#1395 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

Interesting...usually wifi and Bluetooth problems are related to the kernel or radio. Do you know how to fastboot?

Nope, never done that. is there a tutorial?

#1396 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:26 AM

Nope, never done that. is there a tutorial?

There are some tutorials out there but the RAZR HD has some steps that are specific to it. If you would like, you can PM me or add me on hangouts at jp1044@gmail.com and I can walk you through it so you only flash what you need and don't end up with a brick ;) :D

#1397 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

There are some tutorials out there but the RAZR HD has some steps that are specific to it. If you would like, you can PM me or add me on hangouts at jp1044@gmail.com and I can walk you through it so you only flash what you need and don't end up with a brick ;) :D

jp1044, I swapped out my 32gb memory card for a new 32gb card, 3.8 is working now, yessss. :)

#1398 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:43 AM

jp1044, I swapped out my 32gb memory card for a new 32gb card, 3.8 is working now, yessss. :)

Nice! I have no idea how it could be the SD card, but hey, whatever works! :D

#1399 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:50 AM

I had a rash of bad sd cards a while back. All 32's. If I had to guess, it was probably mounting/unmounting randomly too.

Sent From My DEV X

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#1400 legend221

legend221

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR HD

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

Does anyone have any luck using an otg usb cable and a usb drive. I've had no success with doing this on this phone /rom so far.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: razr, nexus, aosp, rom, 4.3 camera, moto x, photo sphere, motorola, mhous33, Kit Kat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users