#81 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

Just a weird coincidence that came up while I was in the process of flashing.  It seems that my USB DeBugging option is working opposite that it should.  PC won't recognize phone with DeBugging on.  However, with it turned off, the phone will show up.  I haven't seen this before. 

R. Long: Pixel 5

#82 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

Just a weird coincidence that came up while I was in the process of flashing.  It seems that my USB DeBugging option is working opposite that it should.  PC won't recognize phone with DeBugging on.  However, with it turned off, the phone will show up.  I haven't seen this before. 

Ha, I noticed the same thing. I have no idea what could be causing this but will ask around and see if anyone has suggestions.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#83 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

Then there's this bahaha, perfect!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

214.41KB   49 downloads

• timpohladthomas likes this

#84 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

214.41KB   49 downloads

Looks nice!

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#85 BwingG

BwingG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Current Device(s):RazrM

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:52 AM

sorry if its a stupid question or been covered but what are the differences with the app pack.  thanks in advance.  oh and if it is a stupid ? go easy on me.lol

#86 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

sorry if its a stupid question or been covered but what are the differences with the app pack.  thanks in advance.  oh and if it is a stupid ? go easy on me.lol

Sorry, I mispoke earlier.  Those are apps that have been taken out to remove bloat.  They can be added back in using the steps provided.

PDbEXCr.png

#87 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

One of the first things I do when uploading a new ROM is take a look in init.d folder.  I'll say, this has just about the most tweaks that I've seen.  Good work Tim and TeamRage. 

• Gerland the Oracle likes this

#88 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

One of the first things I do when uploading a new ROM is take a look in init.d folder.  I'll say, this has just about the most tweaks that I've seen.  Good work Tim and TeamRage. 

That's the first thing I do too! And thanks man, we like to share whatever we find! Hope your enjoying it!

PDbEXCr.png

#89 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:20 AM

Awesome Rom. Seems to be smoother than previous rage. I just ran into small problem last night and this morning. I like to view some pages in landscape mode and for some reason phone would not go to landscape mode after phone has been rebooted for a while. Idk what triggered this or will happen again later today after I rebooted but I will report if it happens again.

#90 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:22 AM

attachicon.gif

whoa...whoa....whoa.... when did you get a time machine?  your screenshot says 10:10, but the post was dated 10:07... how did you get the flux capaciter to work?

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#91 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

Awesome Rom. Seems to be smoother than previous rage. I just ran into small problem last night and this morning. I like to view some pages in landscape mode and for some reason phone would not go to landscape mode after phone has been rebooted for a while. Idk what triggered this or will happen again later today after I rebooted but I will report if it happens again.

Alright, keep me posted. There is no reason that should happen. Apex however has its own rotation setting...so maybe check there.

PDbEXCr.png

#92 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

whoa...whoa....whoa.... when did you get a time machine?  your screenshot says 10:10, but the post was dated 10:07... how did you get the flux capaciter to work?

Time disconnect between the board and phone?  Who knows. 

#93 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

Flashing now.. :)

#94 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

Apparently I am a DeadHead now.  :o 

#95 ziggy

ziggy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

Gota say I love this rom! Installed with SS which gave me an install failed but when I rebooted it came right up. No problems so far and super smooth.  Boot animation is kick rear end!

I'm gona try this one out for a while and see how it does. You guys are awesome!  

• Gerland the Oracle, timpohladthomas and RikRong like this

#96 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:33 AM

Oh and just now few minutes into playing YouTube video, phone suddenly froze and rebooted, which happens last night as well.

#97 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

Oh and just now few minutes into playing YouTube video, phone suddenly froze and rebooted, which happens last night as well.

Hmm, sounds like possibly a bad flash. None of the testers had that issue. Are you able to get a logcat?

PDbEXCr.png

#98 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

How can I do that?

#99 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

Running smooth so far on the set up.. Updating the pre installed apps, and Youtube works fine here. maybe uninstall and re-install?  Thank you Team Rage!!!  Donation coming tomorrow!

• Gerland the Oracle and timpohladthomas like this

#100 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:46 AM

Something Odd, When I go to the "about" it indicates that I am running Android 4.1.1 not 4.1.2 Tim, I just emailed you a screenshot. I cannot post pictures in this forum yet. (Rewiped, re-flashed and fixed). Odd indeed. Thanks Tim!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RAZR M, ROM, STOCK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users