#81 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD Maxx /Nexus 7

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:24 AM

Great job on this cj360! The battery life is amazing and this thing flies! Haven't had a single hiccup yet
  • cj360 likes this

#82 bigdanmeys13

bigdanmeys13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

Whelp idk, I'd say flash back to stock 4.1.2 and re root and start over. I've never had an issue like yours on the two android phones I've owned.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Finally got it flashed! Had to flash OUDhs recovery; TWRP has no way to disable 5sum check. Flashed first try (after literally dozens of tries with TWRP). Great job! Not a single glitch so far. Keep it up!

Attached Files

• cj360 likes this

#83 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5, Nexus 10

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

Is anyone else having trouble sending MMS (picture messages)? I checked under APN settings and nothing is there.

Posted Image

#84 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

That's weird since I have them on mine, just none are selected. If its not showing up you can always add it in your self:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(just pick the 1st under VZW LTE support

And I've updated all 3 devices now! That's the most devices I've ever built for. The newest one is xt907 and they're all on ther server.

And this ma very well be the last set of builds of 4.2.2

#85 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

4.3 Is live! Settings fc upon every boot for some reason and advance tab under settings FC's upon opening. But settings all work and everything else is fine outside those two things. I've been using it for a day and have had 0 issues.

• adamjmtz likes this

#86 PILLMUZIK3600

PILLMUZIK3600

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Twitter:PILL_KOZBY_

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:19 AM

4.3 Is live! Settings fc upon every boot for some reason and advance tab under settings FC's upon opening. But settings all work and everything else is fine outside those two things. I've been using it for a day and have had 0 issues.

Does this have the low volume issue like all the other 4.3 to.s?

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 4

#87 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:44 AM

It doesn't seem low to me but u should try it and find out!

#88 lysdexik

lysdexik

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

Can anyone confirm if Bluetooth audio is working?

#89 PILLMUZIK3600

PILLMUZIK3600

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

It doesn't seem low to me but u should try it and find out!

PA 4.3 does have the same low volume. Issue

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 4

#90 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

PA 4.3 does have the same low volume. Issue

Well poop. once I fix my build setup I'll look at carbon or slim and see if they've changed something to make it louder. I did notice it the other day when I was talking to my brother. 

#91 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

I've updated all the builds of 4.3 for all three devices and the apns were there on first boot so it should be all set.

#92 PILLMUZIK3600

PILLMUZIK3600

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

I've updated all the builds of 4.3 for all three devices and the apns were there on first boot so it should be all set.

is the low call volume fixed on the 4.3 builds?

#93 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:23 AM

I don't think so, I saw epicenter made a few commits on msm8960-common but I haven't built with those new commits in.

#94 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

This ROM rocks socks, so happy to have awesome PA with PIE on XT926 running awesome.

Flashed this yesterday (4.2.2)...

First impression... FLAWLESS... and it is. But...

No MMS, but have 4G...?

I flashed using CWM as I would any other. I'm on VZW XT926 and it uses a SIM card. I have 4G, DATA, WiFi everything... seems all is well. I'm having this issue with the MMS not sending and receiving. I didn't notice at first with all the awesomeness abounding in my hand... didn't have the issue when I was back on stock or other ROMs. So... the details I can cook up after trying everything I could find on the issue

APNs are empty, should pull info from SIM... correct? 4G is good to go. DATA working perfect. SMS is good.

In "About Phone" under "Status" both my MIN and My phone number are showing Unknown... possibly not reporting my number to the vtext servlet... idk?

Attempted to enter the NAM Programming menu and... NOT WORKING? WTF? How do I edit NAM info without that? Or is there a diff PROG code?

*#*#INFO#*#* pulls up the info dialog, but the *#*#PROGRAM#*#* nothing happens...

I think I need some DEV help... did I mess something up in the flash? What am I missing here?

This is gonna be my daily driver so I'd like to have the MMS working... and I hate Handscent and all that garbage. Everything is silk smooth on the stock app.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm at a loss and loosing too much sleep.

Thanks again for this ROM, excellent and exactly what I've been waiting for. Smitten. 

Level up for cj360.

• cj360 likes this

#95 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

I don't think nvram works on anything other than stock, but I don't know for sure.

Let me post a APN list on the topic so ppl can paste it in if its missing. I've noticed sometimes it'll copy over like it should and other times it won't.

#96 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Thanks cj...

I figured maybe the program menu didn't work since it's SIM driven activation instead of NV. I'm not a DEV but I know enough to not need to ask around unless I'm stumped. Funny the phone number doesn't show up in INFO, though... I'm assuming I'd only need to add one APN, just for the MMS, since the rest is ok? I tried one with the 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

some of the ports, MCC and MNC are different on some suggested settings but if I change those it doesn't hold the APN or won't let me back out of the screen after 10-20 seconds to save. Even with the few I've tried I keep getting the "Invalid Destination Address" message. I guess if you have some updated APNs that would be awesome... I tried APN backup/restore but it doesn't do squat. Even edited the apns-conf.xml file with three or four different configs... still same issues with MMS but no probs with DATA, 4G, SMS, Email/Gmail, Play Store, WiFi, or Bluetooth... as a matter of fact, all of that is faster than before on stock... so awesome! I recall MMS working in the BW ROM i had loaded, but that was in SafeStrap and both the ROM and SafeStrap made my phone lag like crazy. Don't know if that helps any. Thanks again, look forward to seeing what you have for APN setting besides the pile on Google.

** Edit ... Tried Tweakker too, no go. Didn't save anything after reboot.

#97 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Have you tried the 4.3 version? Everything I've tried is working on that including mms as I sent a pic of my new hail to the king album to my buddy a couple of days ago.

#98 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Have not gone to the 4.3 as of yet. Think I flashed right before you got the 4.3.3 posted as stable with everything working. I did get incoming MMS to work and I have APNs showing up now... did a radio off, pull SIM, reboot, radio on, reboot, insert SIM, reboot and now I have the Verizon APNs list showing up in the Mobile Networks settings... unless Tweakker did something... still no outgoing, though. Still get "Incorrect Destination Address".

What carrier are you on? I'm wondering if its a Verizon bug or something. Never had an issue before until I flashed this.

What is the diff between the 4.2.2 and 4.3.3? I have to do a factory wipe and flash correct? No dirty flash over to switch?

#99 cj360

cj360

• Superuser
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

I'm also on Verizon, deff full wipe if u do try 4.3. I've never gotten an "Incorrect Destination Address"

error mms either goes or sticks on sending. Though that was on my older xperia play phone not so much my HD as I think I've only sent one pic on this phone.

#100 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

Well... I completely redid the apns-conf.xml again. Can't find an apps/common/res/apns.xml to edit... idk what that note was about in the list. Have everything ousted but the LTE stuff from the link you posted earlier... Did the reboot shuffle with the SIM in & out and now all the APNs are gone again but the MMS message hangs on "Sending" and doesn't get the destination error like before... just chills and never goes out... everything else still works like before. *scratches head* Unless you have any other ideas I suppose I'll start over in the 4.3.3 version and see if that kills the prob... just hoping I don't end up with the same issue. Would like to try and iron it out where I'm at since I did the 'smart' thing and loaded up all my stuff on the phone again and got ahead of myself before going through my checklist. Not a huge deal at the moment, but full function is needed for the daily driver since sometimes I have to send pics to a customer or employee when issues arise in the shop. Other than that this is by far the best ROM I've been on yet. I'm sure you got better things to do so thanks, if you come up with anything else I'm all ears.

BTW my NET MODE is set to LTE/CDMA/EvDo... that is correct isn't it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ParanoidAndroid, razr, hd, Linaro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users