#441 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:34 AM

Alright guys, well first sorry it took so long.. but it should be worth it... first up coming is Milestone 6.2. i rebuilt it from scratch, managed to get the call answer screen fixed up a lil more so its not being cut off the screen, there are a few images that arent making it Perfect (for the ocd people like myself) but it is way better than before. I wasnt able to black out all the framework images like i was my 214 build but its okay, ics has to have a little grey in there LoL...... pffft, all apps are up to date (maps remain on version 6.8.1), lockscreen by default is setup with my Roboto text icons... looking sexxy to if i must say! i know there is a few other things but that should be enough lol.... and with Aokp not updating anymore, and like i have said before, i will try and get HDMI support working for these Aosp roms, and only then will Aokp receive another update, so this will be the Final update unless i mysteriously manage to get this image to blackout and/or HDMI support gets added in. Link will be live here in a few minutes, just getting ready to start uploading now that ive flashed it again and know its good to roll out~

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#442 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

ROM links are live in OP. :ph34r:
zzzzZZzzZzzz.. .....

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#443 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

CM9 update. *uploading now*

Posted Image

#444 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

Aight for future reference; CM9. I will be releasing them in increments. [ex: CM9.0.3]. With these releases you can simply Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik cache if you are already running BW-CM9. If the build number is [CM9.1.1] then you will need to do a Full wipe (listed in the OP).

Now, ROM has been updated, link is live in the OP. not many changes other than the nightly pull of framework updates... and a few others check the log found in the OP if you really must know :ph34r: Crackflashers have at it!

Posted Image

#445 dccoh

dccoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

I flashed your rom twice, once for the cm9.0.2 then the updated cm9.0.2 (doing just a wipe cache and dalvik).

Normally with aokp i was always put off by the little bugs and whatnot so I usually moved back to a motoblur rom in a day or so.

Can't remember if i had tried a cm9 on this phone yet, but I'm really loving your BW CM9 version. No issues or glaring problems so far.

Going to my Fiancee's brothers today for a bday party so I will put the rom through its courses.

Thanks for the rom, Good stuff.
  • andlaw likes this

#446 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

heh, thanks for the feedback!! glad your enjoying it and let me know how your testing goes ;) i am curious to hear from the people who live outside a strong coverage area..... i know data drops have been an issue in the past and still might happen from time to time depending on location. Any feedback is appreciated guys, ive updated the last 2 days and hvnt seen one post yet besides the post dccoh just made! ... :wub:

Posted Image

#447 dccoh

dccoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

Was wondering why this thread was so quiet also.

I've been testing out the rom and the only issue i've had was my media sound stopped working. I tried playing music and got nothing when it was working earlier. I went into the settings/sound and moved the ringer slider briefly then I got media sound back. Only happened once.

I went ahead and wiped cache/dalvik, and did a fix permissions and no problems since.

The rom has worked great otherwise. Will continue to play around. I live in a strong signal area, but im a network admin and do a lot of contracts. Some areas I go to might have sketchy signal, especially once I get into the server rooms. Will keep you posted as I test data out more, but no problems yet.

Thanks again for the rom. Love me some Black Widow.

#448 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hey, possible stupid question here: do we need to wipe if we're just updating, rather than a new install?

#449 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hey, possible stupid question here: do we need to wipe if we're just updating, rather than a new install?

you being a funny guy?? lol... really for updating there is no wiping needed as my updater-script will do it for you guys... still recommend wiping everything just to Avoid any complications, but then again updating without wiping Should work just as well (but if you do run into any problems, wipe data and try again before posting on here that your having issues)
  • NattyBee likes this

Posted Image

#450 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

you being a funny guy?? lol... really for updating there is no wiping needed as my updater-script will do it for you guys... still recommend wiping everything just to Avoid any complications, but then again updating without wiping Should work just as well (but if you do run into any problems, wipe data and try again before posting on here that your having issues)

just checking, lol...yeah, I was thinking just wipe system, cache, and dalvik unless I have issues? of course I would not report any issues unless I do a clean install, haha :P

alright, thanks again!
  • andlaw likes this

#451 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

ohh btw, i updated the keyboard, i plan to update the m6 rom with it, and the next CM9 rom update will include it.. but for the people who would like to check it out now, it is the same exact keyboard from my 214 rom.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

is the file, download and move to your system/app with permissions set (rw-r--r--) and then reboot for the changes. Enjoy~

Posted Image

#452 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Milestone 6 package has been updated in the OP. I have yet to add the keyboard changes into CM9, but that will be added later tonight or tomorrow whenever it is i decide to update. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#453 TheHammer

TheHammer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

I really wanted to put my appreciation out there to the developers all around for this, but I was curious if there's a way to enable the "Toggle LED Flashlight" option in the notification drop drop down power widget buttons? It's kind of a big deal to me considering how often I use the flashlight functionality.

Thanks again!

#454 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

Milestone 6 package has been updated in the OP. I have yet to add the keyboard changes into CM9, but that will be added later tonight or tomorrow whenever it is i decide to update. :ph34r:

From the pictures it's still showing the kernel from june 29th....Is that the one you are using or did you update to the july 11th kernel?

#455 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

From the pictures it's still showing the kernel from june 29th....Is that the one you are using or did you update to the july 11th kernel?

the pictures in the OP are from my phone, and I'm running off the 214 kernel

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2
  • logan3824 likes this

Posted Image

#456 dccoh

dccoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

I got a few random fc's today saying that the System UI has stopped. Wiped cache and dalvik but didnt help. Trying to figure out why its doing it, though it might just be a cm9 bug.

#457 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

I got a few random fc's today saying that the System UI has stopped. Wiped cache and dalvik but didnt help. Trying to figure out why its doing it, though it might just be a cm9 bug.

did you install a theme or something through the theme Chooser or anything? what were u doing or opening when u got the fc.

Posted Image

#458 dccoh

dccoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

No themes. I believe the first time that I got the System UI FC was while I was browsing root with Root Explorer (was just browsing, didnt delete anything).

Second time I was fiddling in the menu. I will make sure to make a note from here on out so that I can be more helpful.

#459 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

No themes. I believe the first time that I got the System UI FC was while I was browsing root with Root Explorer (was just browsing, didnt delete anything).

Second time I was fiddling in the menu. I will make sure to make a note from here on out so that I can be more helpful.

ohh I was just curious because you shouldn't get any force closes.. only thing I can think of is maybe from installing my 9.0.3 over 9.0.2, if they persist do a full wipe and install the ROM again, don't restore any data and shouldn't have any problems :ph34r:

Posted Image

#460 dccoh

dccoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

Ok. If I get a few more ill just back up with TB and do a fresh install. Thanks for the tip.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4.0.4, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS-leak, custom rom, Black Widow ICS, 211-215 compatible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users