808 replies to this topic

#461 deboyz1014

deboyz1014

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Just Tested the AOKP, CM9 and also KOA CM9 Wifi-tether and this is the results

Device Profile : Generic ICS > Enable Wifi Tether > (Nook Color connected and run at half 4g speed) > Disable Wifi Tether = Phone Shut down
Device Profile: Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Enable Wifi Tether > Disable Wifi Tether = Phone Shutdown
Device Profile: Generic > Enable Wifi Tether > Disable Wifi Tether = Normal
Device Profile : Motorola Razr CDMA/LTE > Enable Wifi Tether > (Nook Color connected and run at full 4g speed) > Disable Wifi Tether = Normal

#462 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

CM9 ROM update! *status: uploading*

FYI, I will be updating CM9 any night i get a chance,, and with the update i will be doing a framework update so I will not be making a changelog for every update, Only the updates that get more than a framework update will get a changelog added for it, and here is another increment for CM9, no wiping necessary if you are already running BW CM9.0.3, just flash the ROM package (making sure md5 matches).

** IF you experience any Force closes (and you didnt wipe data only flashed the update), Please go back and Wipe data and reflash the ROM, Do not post in here that your getting a FC if you indeed did NOT wipe data...... it doesn't help me out any by posting your issues if its not being installed from a clean slate!**

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#463 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

CM9 link is live in the OP.

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#464 lifeontheedge324

lifeontheedge324

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

Loving Black Widow right now! I have been looking for a good AOKP for customization purposes since ICS came out for the RAZR and this one is a great balance between stock and AOKP. Just curious, is it possible to add in the 'Sound' features from stock ICS? As in, the option for 'Wired Headset' that gives things like 'Wide', 'Ambient', 'Bass Punch', etc. can't entirely remember, but I am sure you know what I mean, is it possible to mix that in with the aokp build? If so, would love to see it! Otherwise, everything is smooth and stable besides occasional issues with the torch light while the phone screen is off, but I have had this issue on all AOKP roms. Thanks for the effort and continued support, and any help is appreciated

#465 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

Loving Black Widow right now! I have been looking for a good AOKP for customization purposes since ICS came out for the RAZR and this one is a great balance between stock and AOKP. Just curious, is it possible to add in the 'Sound' features from stock ICS? As in, the option for 'Wired Headset' that gives things like 'Wide', 'Ambient', 'Bass Punch', etc. can't entirely remember, but I am sure you know what I mean, is it possible to mix that in with the aokp build? If so, would love to see it! Otherwise, everything is smooth and stable besides occasional issues with the torch light while the phone screen is off, but I have had this issue on all AOKP roms. Thanks for the effort and continued support, and any help is appreciated

That's a Blur feature. Usually DSP Manager is included which has way more options and better sound.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER

#466 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

That's a Blur feature. Usually DSP Manager is included which has way more options and better sound.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER

beat me to it! lol, ya use DSP Manager for your sound tweaks, it works great!

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#467 lifeontheedge324

lifeontheedge324

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Oh I have been, but I also flashed the beats mod and had used that blur feature with the dsp manager and poweramp. I love tweaking my audio settings and had just noticed that the bass punch effect was really clean and crisp. Other than that and my 'hold power button while screen off to activate torch' feature not working all the time (aokp problem I think) this is some great work! Thanks for the quick responses and help

#468 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:43 AM

Andlaw I'm finding several menus that are black on black. CPUsleep and Facebook for android to name a couple. Can I do something to correct this?
Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#469 leemsami

leemsami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:41 AM

Is there a non dark version of this rom

#470 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:36 AM

lolwut?

In all seriousness, if you want a stock looking rom, check out koa or full throttle.

Edit: Or just apply a theme to this.

#471 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Andlaw I'm finding several menus that are black on black. CPUsleep and Facebook for android to name a couple. Can I do something to correct this?

I take it your talking about the Milestone build??

Posted Image

#472 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

lol, why do people ask that question. Black Widow is a Dark ROM. Asking me how to change stuff, sending me private messages asking me to change stuff, its been rather annoying and is starting to get on my nerves getting these messages every morning I wake up. If you don't like the ROM, don't run it. Please don't ask me or give suggestions on telling me to make a ROM without my theme work. My time card is about to get thrown in for good seeings I do this in my own time and seems all I get are complaints.. Aloha! :ph34r:

Posted Image

#473 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationFort Drum, NY

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

I take it your talking about the Milestone build??

yes, I'm sorry. Should I just use the other one?

#474 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

yes, I'm sorry. Should I just use the other one?

nah, just give me an hour and a new Milestone package will be up with a fixed framework

Posted Image

#475 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationFort Drum, NY

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

nah, just give me an hour and a new Milestone package will be up with a fixed framework

Nice, also i sent you a PM. Let me know if I can help!

#476 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

alright so earlier quadjacks pointed out a few black on black screens. i was aware and had already started cleaning up Milestones framework for my next release when i integrate in HDMI support (not done yet so don't even ask when or i wont continue working on it at all), i have updated the framework and ROM package with all changes that i've made to date (safe to say this is the last for a while). If your already running BW M6, just download and reboot to safestrap recovery and just flash the zip.. no need to wipe anything as my updater script will do it for you.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

MD5: 736d8012566690f34e62d1dfdb3e1d45

Make sure the MD5 matches and then enjoy the DARKNESS.

Posted Image

#477 Guest_Bbyland_*

Guest_Bbyland_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

Just scored this on BW ICS CM9 I hope the battery is as good as these scores

Attached Files

#478 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

very nice, i see the I/O is pretty high, what governor/io scheduler you using?

Posted Image

#479 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

Nice work andlaw! If the framework was any darker, we wouldn't be able to see anything!
  • andlaw likes this

#480 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

heh, thats the point! tryin to cause nation wide blackouts! lol.... nah nah hah thanks buddy!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4.0.4, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS-leak, custom rom, Black Widow ICS, 211-215 compatible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users