• Please log in to reply
1541 replies to this topic

#921 Dburger66

Dburger66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:03 AM

Hello all! Name is Denny, live in Hampton, Va. I have a Bionic and moved to your site from the now defunct DroidHive.

#922 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

Hello all! Name is Denny, live in Hampton, Va. I have a Bionic and moved to your site from the now defunct DroidHive.

Well we're happy to have you here!!

#923 Maddog241

Maddog241

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pa.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hello! I'm a bionic rocking droidhive/rombot refugee seeking Droid asylum here. I'm looking forward to hopefully growing some roots here.
Keeper of wayward wallaroos and ostracized Ostriches

#924 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hello! I'm a bionic rocking droidhive/rombot refugee seeking Droid asylum here. I'm looking forward to hopefully growing some roots here.

Welcome!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#925 dlang100

dlang100

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

Good evening. Been a lurker for a while and needed a link. Verizon turned my wonderful GB Razr into a junk with ICS update. Still hoping to find a way to go back. I am having to use an iPhone until I can get this worked out as I use my phone 99% for work and ICS... well just doesn't. I am suprised that no one has found a way back yet even with the different bootloader. Have high hopes that someone here will help turn my Razr back into the beast it used to be!

#926 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

Good evening. Been a lurker for a while and needed a link. Verizon turned my wonderful GB Razr into a junk with ICS update. Still hoping to find a way to go back. I am having to use an iPhone until I can get this worked out as I use my phone 99% for work and ICS... well just doesn't. I am suprised that no one has found a way back yet even with the different bootloader. Have high hopes that someone here will help turn my Razr back into the beast it used to be!

No way back to GB. Will never happen. Maybe if you share with us your issues with ICS we can help??

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#927 humbleopus

humbleopus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:19 AM

Hi all! I'm Jay from Georgia. Came over from DroidHive. I have a Driod Bioic running SPJester's Liquid MR2.5.
Ain't nothin' but a simple man... with a really cool phone

#928 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:28 AM

Hi all! I'm Jay from Georgia. Came over from DroidHive. I have a Driod Bioic running SPJester's Liquid MR2.5.

Welcome!!

Sent from my Unlocked Rezound using Tapatalk 2

#929 Aliceics

Aliceics

Graphic Designer | Themer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Twitter:alicerzr
  • Google+:littlemissalice1@gmail.com

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

Welcome Bioneers!

#930 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

Quick question....why did some of the other forums go down?

CarbonRazr, it's sharper than yours
Make It Your Own

#931 dlang100

dlang100

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

No way back to GB. Will never happen. Maybe if you share with us your issues with ICS we can help??

Memnoch73,

Thanks for the interest and offer of help, but it is beyond the phone itself. ICS may have well bricked my phone.

Biggest issue is the three reboots a day to keep it running. Other minor irritations are the separated the contacts and phone which is more of an inconvenience than it doesn't work. Poor design with the drag to four directions that left me hanging up on more calls than I can answer. Basically, they took a device that I would have said was the best ever and turned it into a hammer. I can't afford to stop working to reboot my phone or worry about whether or not the muscle memory in my thumb is going to answer, hangup, text or take a picture. I could have lived with all but the reboots. The fact they took a working device that I paid dearly for and use for work and upgraded it against my will just frosts me to the core. I kept postponing the update so that I could root and remove their access to upgrade and I woke to find it did it while I slept one night. It will sit in the drawer and live there until I can reload it with something that cannot be auto updated. I will still hold out hope that I can load an acceptable OS someday... I really liked the GB and the way it worked out of the box, but I was just the customer therefore don't count.

#932 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

Memnoch73,

Thanks for the interest and offer of help, but it is beyond the phone itself. ICS may have well bricked my phone.

Biggest issue is the three reboots a day to keep it running. Other minor irritations are the separated the contacts and phone which is more of an inconvenience than it doesn't work. Poor design with the drag to four directions that left me hanging up on more calls than I can answer. Basically, they took a device that I would have said was the best ever and turned it into a hammer. I can't afford to stop working to reboot my phone or worry about whether or not the muscle memory in my thumb is going to answer, hangup, text or take a picture. I could have lived with all but the reboots. The fact they took a working device that I paid dearly for and use for work and upgraded it against my will just frosts me to the core. I kept postponing the update so that I could root and remove their access to upgrade and I woke to find it did it while I slept one night. It will sit in the drawer and live there until I can reload it with something that cannot be auto updated. I will still hold out hope that I can load an acceptable OS someday... I really liked the GB and the way it worked out of the box, but I was just the customer therefore don't count.

Ahh man that sucks.... I'm thinking maybe a factory reset will fix your reboot issue. Also you need to try some of the great roms on this site. If you go with something that is not Motoblur like CM9 or Aokp I think that will solve your phone answering issue because they have different call and answer screens.
  • dlang100 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#933 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

Simplex and black widow roms have both been great on my phone if you wannna try those out. Both devs have been excellent on response to some questions i had. Each phone has its own personality really, so they react different to software updates.But if you want to keep a stock rom, im sure you can find the factory files you need on here to reflash your phone with ICS.

CarbonRazr, it's sharper than yours
Make It Your Own

#934 KPCallahan

KPCallahan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:kpcallahan1993
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

Hey all,
Joined today after taking a look at the SpeedLite ROM for the Bionic. My first ROM flash :/ wish me luck. Glad to be here :)

#935 NTwoO

NTwoO

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

Joined recently, but just added my intro. Great being here. Phone was rooted within the first few days to get the undervolting going. What as sweet rear end rigg this Razr is!!

#936 cs_wrc

cs_wrc

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, OH

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

Hello all from another DroidHive refugee. The Moto ICS leak got me into flashing ROMs. I have a Bionic running ChRONiK at the moment; looking to try something new.

#937 cindylike24

cindylike24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationVincennes, IN
  • Current Device(s):Cell Phone: Moto X Developer Edition (XT1060), Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8" Wi-Fi model

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

Hello everyone! I'm Cindy from southern Indiana. I'm rocking the Bionic running ICS 6.7.238 at the moment. I just found this site and like what I'm seeing so far. I'm into NASCAR (#24 fan) racing, college football and basketball, listening to music and hanging out with my friends and family as well as hanging out on the Android sites on either my Bionic or my Acer Iconia Tab A100 tablet.

I think I'm going to have to try some of the Bionic ROMs on this site.

#938 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hello everyone! I'm Cindy from southern Indiana. I'm rocking the Bionic running ICS 6.7.238 at the moment. I just found this site and like what I'm seeing so far. I'm into NASCAR (#24 fan) racing, college football and basketball, listening to music and hanging out with my friends and family as well as hanging out on the Android sites on either my Bionic or my Acer Iconia Tab A100 tablet.

Welcome neighbor!! NW Indiana here. Hope you find everything your looking for. And have fun with it.

Sent from my Simplified Droid Razr

#939 techno-update

techno-update

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:technorom

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Welcome to the site!

#940 droidian1441

droidian1441

News Leader

• News Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Device(s):HTC One M8 (primary); Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Woot woot #24 lmao! Welcome to the site.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

HTC One M8 // 3.28.605.4 // CleanROM 3.0 w/HarmonKardon audio // Android 4.4.4
n5SOtgv.jpg - "White Noise" out November 4th!
(Recommended)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users