#941 BryanTheRed

BryanTheRed

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:bryanthered1

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hello everyone! I'm new here, found this site by way of Android Central. I'm currently rocking 3 android devices, my primary device is a Droid Razr Maxx, I also have a Razr and a Thunderbolt. Hope to make some roots here and some friends along the way. I am well versed in Apple, Android and BlackBerry devices, YEP, I'm a geek!

#942 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

Welcome to all new members of the site. I hope that you are able to make yourselves comfortable and enjoy your stay. Make sure to check out all the sections that we have going now and be on the look out for future coolness. There is always someone online willing to help so if you are in need of it, don't be affraid to ask.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#943 poledaddy

poledaddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Twitter:upndup

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

Hi all. Thanks for the warm reception. I've been running and rooting since og. Hope I can be a help someday.

#944 evanl27

evanl27

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hi All,

Just joined today. Got a used Razr Maxx for my daughter, and was so impressed with how thin & light that phone was compared to my Rezound, that I went out and found a good deal on a used original Razr for myself. Plus I really like how much more the Razr's version of ICS is closer to plain Android than Sense. Still running stock, rooted at the moment to see how the phone performs, but looking forward to trying some tweaks and ROMs !

#945 GunnGal

GunnGal

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

Hi Everyone!
I just switched to a Razr from a Galaxy S3. My razr is currently running Eclipse. I am new to rooting and have already learned so much from this forum....can't wait to learn more!

#946 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hi Everyone!
I just switched to a Razr from a Galaxy S3. My razr is currently running Eclipse. I am new to rooting and have already learned so much from this forum....can't wait to learn more!

You traded a GS3 for a RAZR?? Wish I was on the other end of that deal lol. Welcome to the site!!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#947 knightoftheroundtable

knightoftheroundtable

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

Just stopping in to say hi. I've had my RAZR since February and have been messing with it here and there for awhile. I don't do half of the stuff most of you guys do because I am not that good with phones and am worried about messing it up. I did put on the .215 leak recently after finding it here. So thanks for that.

#948 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

Just stopping in to say hi. I've had my RAZR since February and have been messing with it here and there for awhile. I don't do half of the stuff most of you guys do because I am not that good with phones and am worried about messing it up. I did put on the .215 leak recently after finding it here. So thanks for that.

Welcome to the site. I know how you feel about being worried you will mess something up because I was the same way. There are some amazingly knowledgeable members on this site that can get you out of pretty much any trouble you can think of. I read a lot of these threads for a while when i first joined before i felt confident enough to start going deeper with my phone. Enjoy yourself and we will see ya around the boards.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#949 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:48 AM

Welcome to all,hope to catch you in chatroom

#950 BBJAY

BBJAY

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Hey Guys just saying whats up!! i own a Droid bionic with leaked ICS .242 had this phone for about 8 months but im glad to be here on this fourm

#951 xythe69

xythe69

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Google+:jrmypdr

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

Hi! I just joined this community. Tnx for the warm welcome.

#952 monroyg

monroyg

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:monroyg
  • Google+:nestormonroygo@gmail.com

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:48 AM

Hi everyone!!!
Glad to find a place where I can check info about my new motorola razr xt910!

Greetings and thank you in advance!

#953 techno-update

techno-update

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:technorom

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hi everyone!!!
Glad to find a place where I can check info about my new motorola razr xt910!

Greetings and thank you in advance!

Welcome to the site!

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

#954 tailland

tailland

German Dachshund :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationGER
  • Current Device(s):Razr XT910 (Maxxed)

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

Hi all, me being from Germany, just got my XT910 yesterday. Love it. But I'm still waiting to get my OTA ICS upgrade and a proper battery upgrade.

My phone: Motorola Razr GSM XT910 "Maxxed" - Running stock JB 4.1.2 @ Lightning Launcher + Zooper Widgets PRO

#955 techno-update

techno-update

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

Hi all, me being from Germany, just got my XT910 yesterday. Love it. But I'm still waiting to get my OTA ICS upgrade and a proper battery upgrade.

Welcome to the Site!

#956 Pirate Chef

Pirate Chef

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

Hello, I'm largely anti social but I have gotten a lot of great stuff from this site and would like to learn more to start contributing. I have found that rooting my phone and flashing new roms is my favorite new hobby. I have been here a few months and this is my first post.
A word to the wise is infuriating.- Hunter S. Thompson

#957 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:05 PM

Glad you posted . I'm sure you will find e everyone here is friendly . Thank you for being a part of DR, we look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Sent from my SCH-I535 or XT913

#958 eek88dj

eek88dj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hello

Im Eric from Ohio. Im a father of a wonderful daughter. Im very new on Razor Maxx i want to learn much as i can. This site is the best i seen and been on. Members are very nice and they help you..

Thanks
Eric

#959 techno-update

techno-update

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:44 AM

Hello

Im Eric from Ohio. Im a father of a wonderful daughter. Im very new on Razor Maxx i want to learn much as i can. This site is the best i seen and been on. Members are very nice and they help you..

Thanks
Eric

Welcome to the site!

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

#960 kluand

kluand

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Google+:kluand

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

Hello to you all,

I am the owner of the second RAZR, first hade hw issues with audio jack and I came from Motorola Milestone. I choosed RAZR becouse of the computing power and shape (it's a nice phone).
May you all get joy with your devices.
  • eek88dj likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users